Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok now you are not only saying your stats don't even exist to back up your last refuted point, you are now making new ones i can destroy and you are saying all the players we put out the game (and many who still remain) are simmers -that is your own alliance you are dissing here, I can print every TF take here if you want buddy, Lycaonsailing, My name is legion, super team etc etc, all VERY active when they were taken, and some still active now. So you are calling them as useful as in actives and simmers or are you making it up as you go along in the hope some noob believes you??

I have seen you take a live city (again not a village) ..in south 47 and every other one was either an inactive or a ghost again i can back this up with proof..(support does take time to cross 3 oceans but i suspect that why you became queen of the rim)

As for merging , well you betrayed your last alliance Damaged who are still here by leaving for TF..also most of your 'live ' city takes were done when you were in Damaged under our allegiance and protection and with our help so what does that make you?? moreover Tf merged with GOH only a couple weeks ago so..game set and match.

DeletedUser51368

Stats speak for themselves.

Gave you 4 month head lead. its not my problem that you are a poor player

DeletedUser51368

Awesome OP guys you are really showing me how to do it right now.

Even at the end, can't do it alone. Winter Eagles and The Lost Boys had to help.

Sad pathetic individuals my suggested new name for your alliance TR

DeletedUser

and now after all the 'Merge' Bs from you beanbag i presume you are against Tf players merging with AFC and TD to build the colossus ?

DeletedUser9267

The colossus? why would they want to waste their time with that? That ship already sailed a while back.
and yes we can do it alone but don't mind sharing with descent folks;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No comment from you Beanbag about all your little merges..so calling players simmers while you sim the rim, calling players mergers while you merge, calling players WAY ahead of you on conquests and BP poor players and finally never backing up a point with a stat, betraying your last alliance (who are all on the way to getting a crown by the way)..think you are the joke of EN85 and the externals buddy - course you can always attack me and prove me wrong..but sitting out in ocean 48 I'm not sure you can do more than give me DBP. Muppet. Well played :p

jameslongst

Strategos
No comment from you Beanbag about all your little merges..so calling players simmers while you sim the rim, calling players mergers while you merge, calling players WAY ahead of you on conquests and BP poor players and finally never backing up a point with a stat, betraying your last alliance (who are all on the way to getting a crown by the way)..think you are the joke of EN85 and the externals buddy - course you can always attack me and prove me wrong..but sitting out in ocean 48 I'm not sure you can do more than give me DBP. Muppet. Well played :p

We already attacked you and proved you wrong kitty cat...whats the point of covering the same old ground. Most of those posts got wiped anyway, what a coinkidink. I mean I'm not gonna lie, I think you guys played a great game, but we both know TF spent the majority of this server beating the h**l out of you.

DeletedUser

I disagree James. I don't think anyone in TR got the hell beat out them, even when we were fighting EVERY ALLIANCE IN THE SERVER..you got some takes , as did we but RNA, BRB, raptors, 4 horse all the big boys even AFC folded into TD when a little pressure was applied, TR and FALLEN never did for a second nor did we ever want to do anything but fight all challengers..

as always i think you have some good players and a reasonable operational force, i already raised issues i had with your tactics tho and to me Grep is all tactical. Those who fail at tactics fall back on honour, those who fail in conquests find excuses(gold etc), those who lose cities shift blame... to me Tf took that city fair and square and I congratulated the player on it.. but in the long run the 200K DBP for a city loss 2 ocean s from me opened up 7 slots, subsequently i took 5 inactives and 2 Tf cities i wouldn't of had.. so there is a difference in tactics , good short term play and the resilience of winning. Again to fight the server and not crumble is a feat, however i happily accept you have some outstanding players and i wish you all luck - it aint over til the fat lady sings .

DeletedUser51368

even when we were fighting EVERY ALLIANCE IN THE SERVER.

You have never at any point been less than 65% of the server. TLB & white eagles are helping TR & LR. OP & Damaged were your pawns. You haven't fought anyone at any point.

Merge and internal, that's all you do. Biggest point whores on any server that existed.

DeletedUser21560

even when we were fighting EVERY ALLIANCE IN THE SERVER.

You have never at any point been less than 65% of the server. TLB & white eagles are helping TR & LR. OP & Damaged were your pawns. You haven't fought anyone at any point.

Merge and internal, that's all you do. Biggest point whores on any server that existed.

Im sorry, but we have not helped TR nor LR until right before WW
_irre.gif

And we are not helping TR - We are working together to achieve common goals

DeletedUser

I think you too sound very bitter beanbag, exceedingly so. Again like all of your previous points they are totally refutable by anyone who played this world so i won't be addressing them.

I would however like to address your obvious need for attention. To me it is very troubling and underlying of other symptoms, possibly of neglect but more likely of abuse. There is something in your nature that means you need more attention than a planet full of puppies. The obvious lies, the outrageous claims not backed up by facts nor stats, your constant need for approval. An approval you think you find in a game that you are in fact pretty poor at. I'm not sure if you were bullied in school or something else happened to make you so bitter and for this game to be so correlated to yourself worth.

Understandably you must feel sad that you betrayed your last alliance to join Tf, and they (damaged) are now on their way to winning without you. It must hurt that you spent the whole game out on the rim, taking in actives with the knowledge that the vast majority of your conquests were done with the help of us at TR when you were allied to us. It must be frustrating that you called it all so wrong, yet you can't admit that so you seek approval here on the externals. Only you aren't very good at that either. Im trying to help you now. That last post you made sounds like the you tube video someone makes before they go on a killing spree. So , before you become one of those 'then he turned the gun on himself' kinda guys, have a read.

I can't help you this server but i would be happy to teach you how to play the game anytime..you can read my externals posts and even plagiarise some of them if you want to get better here -use it as a teaching tool..Follow my example and build an alliance up from nothing, stay faithful to it , fight ,build alliances conquer active players and build yourself into the force in the server -ally with real friends not fair weather ones and always do the right thing by them..the list is not exhaustive. Most of all stop being angry because you failed -life is about learning from your mistakes and not blaming others for them. If not you will become a bitter, petty person. Most of all learn humility when you are beaten by a far superior opponent. You don't learn anything playing a game on 'easy' do you? Also when you knock someone down, offer them a hand up, as you may learn soon I might well be the best friend you have on this world.

First session was free.

DeletedUser51368

Bitter? I find you amusing at how poor you are.

For some reason you think I am angry, I am laughing at you and your entire alliance, as I have been for 7 months. .

Watching you useless idiots drop $10 on a wall every time I attack is hilarious.

DeletedUser48096

To be honest I dont know whats worse, The liars and hypocrites in TLB or the deluded lot in TR..

Although in fairness this game in general really has gone FUBAR very rapidly... Honestly, Not and its not just this server but the game in general.. Still though Jamo, I guess you forgot what I told you a couple of months ago when I said I would never fully trust you... Did you ask yourself why I sent the coms to sosoy in the first place? to get her to stop spying? or to test TRs reaction?, Why do you think I asked about TRs rank and file knowing about the message in the first place before sending the message? I already knew the answer and I already guessed what would happen if I sent it..... See I already knew I couldn't fully trust you as I had already told you that a couple of months ago, I also said that I hadn't forgotten about Herm and guess what J, I hadn't...

You already told me all I needed to know when you said about TLB where still rotating in and also that in your surprise that I knew about how Jillodocos's city on the TLB "wonder island" hadn't reciceved a single hit.. Despite it supposedly being an op target..

I'll give you and TLB an B for effort, but an epic fail for execution.. After all what did it achieve?... Nothing... And on top of that despite the 400+ attacks from the two alliances lead by a bunch of detached cretins, You still where not and will not be able to take that WW city off us.. Comical I must say, Even more so considering one of those alliances seemingly likes to brag about being "Wonder Busters" while the other is just a collection of gold whores....

As I have always said J, A persons actions speak louder than their words.... Never have those words become both more sensible and more prominent than here on Grepo. Hence why I was and am justified in calling Ahr a liar and a hypocrite and why I would be justified in calling you whatever I pleased.

I shall close by quoting what a member of one of your alliance's told me in a message earlier today..
"the top alliances are working together and swaping players so all can be winners this is a game of war not lay down and submit"

DeletedUser

I have absolutely nothing bad to say here about any Td member as per my word, which I have kept despite constant provocation. The answer to all of your questions is..no..I don't really think much about what you do or your motives - i spent much of yesterday not thinking about it and can confidently say i will spend most of today not thinking about you either , but this all reeks horribly of trying to get your retaliation in first..there is no big conspiracy theory here GGN. you did what you did. I have no wish to have a measuring contest with you again.

jameslongst

Strategos
this game in general really has gone FUBAR very rapidly...

That's mostly Jamos fault everyone say thanks.

Its all here in the record...boasting, broken oaths, outright lies. He's the freaking D. Trump of grepo, and all these teams are waiting around to lick his plate clean when he is done.

TF fought every number one team...TR merged with every number one team. You VS. the whole server? Give us a break guy. You got beat on for months by a team half your size or less.

Ugh okay I'm done editing this post now sorry!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

agh how we all rewrite history when we get mashed to pieces.. GW which i can take I mean i passed about 40 Tf players today as i played the event who were all above 160 points so you all W gold too just not as well or to much effect ..Mergers? who is TF made up of again ? I know Td is antimatters 1 and 2, Td and ITD and AFC 1/2..but TR are the only mergerers here LM. AO... you all sincerely need to get a grip on the truth

and James when you start quoting and agreeing with GGN you know its time to go to the Doctors.

edit cos of james'' edit: when TF had a 1 on 1 fight with TR (when for 1 week we werent fighting everyone on the server )you all nearly disbanded, i still have the Pm's from you !!!

jameslongst

Strategos
agh how we all rewrite history when we get mashed to pieces.. GW which i can take I mean i passed about 40 Tf players today as i played the event who were all above 160 points so you all W gold too just not as well or to much effect ..Mergers? who is TF made up of again ? I know Td is antimatters 1 and 2, Td and ITD and AFC 1/2..but TR are the only mergerers here LM. AO... you all sincerely need to get a grip on the truth

and James when you start quoting and agreeing with GGN you know its time to go to the Doctors.

Don't wanna get into a back and forth but I must emphasize again that we did NOT get "mashed to pieces." We endured intense pressure without cracking, and then for a long time we took cities from you guys basically at will. We started the server together, and we will finish together... that's not getting mashed.

You guys earned your crowns, but as for all your gross little cronies that shall remain nameless...they should refuse them but I'm sure they won't.

DeletedUser

and for the 1 week that you had no enemies but us and we had no enemies what happened to tF - i can quote from you if you wish? Tf always did well when we were fighting BRB, RNA, AM , TD, ITD, AFC1 and 2, Raptors, Raptor sack, TLB (at one point) debt collectors, Repo, 4H and pale horse, GOH Etc ETC, in a one on one with us you very nearly disbanded 7 days in..

Status
Not open for further replies.