Pnp Toons - The amateur team, the wannabe in pro leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ask Papa Erik while you BJ ! He will tell you how good we are but dont try to talk back with your mouth full !

Bloody cuddlers ruining this game !

Once again, who are you please?

DeletedUser

Mungus stopped at no 21(he was told this is the lucky number).
As dumbspace(your beloved new friend,lol,who a few days before told Erik x alliance is part of NB group since it was marked red by Muskets) he automatically identify whatever alliance marked red as part of the anti TS coalition:D

DeletedUser50245

i was in maxi's alliance in emporion for gold ... i saw only 14 alliances in the shared tabs (def and off i think), not 16 or 20. i am not sure whether TS has sister alliances or has naps/pacts... can anyone confirm this?
if TS doesn't have naps/sister alliances, wow
_panik4.gif

DeletedUser22517

What sister brother alliances?
When super mega over sized coalition(then lead by your master erik)started attacks on us we had attacks from alliances i never heard of before.They also sent messages to us telling us they had to attack because the legend, the chosen one ordered to them to attack or they gonna be eaten by super mega over sized coalition, so i marked them red.
There is 21 now i don`t know if they share or not i don`t care but they attack on orders.Your master is long time gone after trying 2 time to take a city from me(i don`t blame him at least he knows how good we are)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop insulting/bashing/calling each other Tea bag. If it continues I will start infracting. Stay within the forum rules.

DeletedUser50245

i don't know why anyone would compare TS and Brakes ... they are 2 different alliances playing in 2 different servers... mungus has already confirmed that they have no brother/sister alliances, so kudos. its TS against the world. Erik is not my master, Ruth and Weasy are :)

DeletedUser29916

Yes,I can compare.
Actually it was one of you to say this.

To say that x or y player is quitting in speed 1 is like saying he regained His sanity of mind.

As for saying losers in other servers- should I remind you Chillhotep was rimmed in Golgi barely 3 weeks ago without bothering to post?
He had 3 cities not one,so u can not say he was just for gold.
Didn't you suck in Abdera?
Better check your words first:d

*Yawns* 3 cities same island, when gold slowed down i had spare res so build city a bit and took out some players with free buffs from the event.

Anyway I have read this all before, the day you rimm me in my main world ( I only ever play 1 world seriously at a time) I will eat up my shoes and whorship The Ace ie never.

The only interesting thing said here was said by Chad.. After Emporium and Golgi we will see you on the battlefield, I dont care which speed we will beat you down and enjoy it like never before.

DeletedUser

*Yawns* 3 cities same island, when gold slowed down i had spare res so build city a bit and took out some players with free buffs from the event.

Anyway I have read this all before, the day you rimm me in my main world ( I only ever play 1 world seriously at a time) I will eat up my shoes and whorship The Ace ie never.

The only interesting thing said here was said by Chad.. After Emporium and Golgi we will see you on the battlefield, I dont care which speed we will beat you down and enjoy it like never before.

Waiting for this day :)

DeletedUser41868

I see your ability to lie hasn't dimished :D

Hey chadd, have you been to the DR to get that little man syndrome treated yet? It seems like its getting worse :(

That is all you have Ranga, silly, irrelevant comments. Lord knows you cannot actually talk about your record against us in game.

And once again, please at least be humorous - otherwise you are wasting everyone's time.

DeletedUser23413

No,all coward syndicalists are here hidding after the wallet of balrog:d

Toons and NB same base?
I see your idiocy is on the rise:d
You asked stats, you have them;)
And as I said it is not simply the best.

Erik,Dan etc have Golgi as main server,all know this.

Mod: if you want to warn for language using. Here is an instance. Thanks

Ok Tea: Erik, Danlwar all spent like crazy when the world started. He was always top event and went up #1 in ranking by killing noobs in Ocean 43. Was he serious? He never agrees but if they did better, he would show up and take the credit, and stay to the end. Answer yourself: why do they take Golgi as main server? Because they were beaten in Emporion and because Golgi do not have a beast like Syndicate. Runaway cowards.

And you all have the same excuse: gold. Your friends can and have spent more than anyone, but they didn't know how to spend smart. If someone deserve to call hiding coward, it's you. You always need a mega coalition to feel safe and you never dare to go to frontline (Sinope).

DeletedUser23413

By the way, why do we waste time with the losers? Let them play their Sunday leagues and be proud of it. My PnP spotted on. :cool:

DeletedUser

I won't hold any sides since everyone is at fault here, therefore I will be closing this thread due to multiple rule breaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.