State of the World Analysis: TS-porium (Might As Well Be)

DeletedUser41868

lol I was not a leader of a coalition, I was a founder of team harlock, small team with 28 members no need to give me more credit than i deserve.

still think the coalition wins the world all they need to to is keep doing wht they are doing lol, kill you to ultimate boredom !

and in end because i don't see any friendlies towards TS i believe it's easy for 500 peeps to fill 7 ww faster than 50 peeps from TS.

This is Erik's legal disclaimer so that he can try to escape the stink that is on everyone that ran their mouths against TS at the start of this world (and in the past world as well).

Do not let this fool you though - Erik and his "Team Harlock" was all in for as long as he thought there was a chance at easy victory. This is how guys like Erik operate. They are easy to run a race as long as they think they have an "edge," but they bail and will even confess to some of their sins once they realize that they are gonna get spanked.

Nice try though erik. I told you a long time ago that your style of play was finished. You discounted what I said back then and you have been getting spanked ever since. Go by some more gold.

Ranga1

Strategos
Funny how that "chance at victory" was gone as soon as Golgi opened up....coincidence? It is really laughable how you guys think its all you that has cause players to leave, has it ever crossed your close minded brains that people actually get bored in speed 1 and that has more to do with them quitting than you do? Its a serious question, cos currently it doesn't look like you pay any credence to that theory

DeletedUser23413

Don't bother with this boy. He doesn't like any game that needs some brain. Speed 1 is one of them. He is not even able to understand that.

x1pLrvd.jpg

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
:D yep, you do actually think its all you. Makes sense though really, with all of your personalities I shouldn't have expected any sort of comprehension of reality though should I?

1 nil

DeletedUser23413

Headless chicken. What did he cluck cluck? Go make some eggs!

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

TS playing Emporion:
kasparov_2438696b.jpg

Ranga and co: It's like paint dry.
bf8a0ac466.jpg

DeletedUser51759

So they cant fight TS and they will just quit, I heard you were still calling the shots Erik : Phase 1, Phase 2 and then Phase 3 ... op !

Actually they're quitting cus they are bored with speed 1 but when he spent 50,000 gold to build all those myths to get mungus city, he was not bored then, very funny guy you are Erik your IQ of 135 doesnt really match your deeds ...

Ranga1

Strategos
Headless chicken. What did he cluck cluck? Go make some eggs!

Calm down laddie, your English becomes almost unreadable when your angry :( 3 years and you still using others insults, pretty disappointing to be honest :(

DeletedUser23413

I didn't know some species other than cattle chew cud. Actually Ranga does. He repeats the same thing over and over. WWF should help preserve this species, seriously.

Ranga1

Strategos
Was just trying to help you think for yourself, sheep never last long! And it worked, you finally, after 3 years, thought for yourself!!!! Congrats, your family would be proud :) Now, for that illusive win....I think you may have it in this world, everyone will get bored and eventually there will be none left to bother fighting :)

DeletedUser23413

Ranga trying to play speed 1. Look really "Red List of Threatened Species" alike :cool:
phprIbPJu.png

Those are "bored" were really noisy when it starts, including your master Erik. The weaks always feel bored when they get their butt kicked hard. What an easy excuse :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Wow, Ranga - WWF protection, can do math. That would change all the theories about evolution.

DeletedUser

First, I don't know why my newer PnP was deleted. I got PM about the spoiler tags and was about to do it but when I had time, it was gone. Just a question for mod.
Second: Erik, thanks for your confirmation of what your fellows tried to deny :D. Just remind you Emporion is not Sinope where the WW came to fast. When WW comes here, your 500 guys won't event have a single island to build as TS will be everywhere. You have decent IQ and I am sure you predicted it, man. Your number based strategy never works in a long race which requires much more commitment and dedication.
I am glad that you are trying to do another way in Golgi but do expect your enemies will outnumber you in WW filling. However I doubt it would happen. Mark my words, Musketeers will merge with you sooner or later and you guys will build all 7 WWs with at least 60% of players in Golgi helping.
And if it does not happen?
Will u publicly apologize for having vomited so much based in incorrect or deliberately distorted info?

DeletedUser22517

Please calm down and respect the rules.If you invade our forum and get all our tabs closed we will do the same with your forum.
Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

I am not invading your forum mungus.
I saw Leo spreading incorrect info about NB.
So I asked;)
You do not have to worry if he is telling the truth,do you?

You are welcomed in our forum,few post there anyway.
Beware though fig is more ..... then hagop:d

DeletedUser

I want to state that everything that is being done by the moderators is being done according to the rules that every forum member is expected to respect and follow. If a thread you created got closed/deleted/edited then it is surely violating one of the forum rules. I'm sure this explanation is simple enough for everyone to understand.
If you want to know why your thread got closed/deleted/edited send me a personal message and I will happily explain my reasoning.

PS: For everyone's info it is better to message me rather than complaining via new threads because the forum rules state:
"If you have a query or problem with any of the moderation, do not create a topic about it. please PM Baudin Toolan"
"If you wish to create a topic regarding moderation, please contact the relevant moderator first."
"The moderators have the right to edit or delete posts and close topics. Please follow their instructions."
"If you notice that your post or topic was deleted, it has been removed for a good reason. Do not rewrite it. If need be, PM the moderator in question about why it was removed."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Please calm down and respect the rules.If you invade our forum and get all our tabs closed we will do the same with your forum.
Thanks in advance

keep your sheep (aka worshippers/followers/lovers/team/crew) in check and nothing will need to be closed down mungus. Or you can just use your in game tactic and just bore everyone until they quit, has worked for you previously :D