State of the World Analysis: TS-porium (Might As Well Be)

DeletedUser

Check my top 12 in Golgi.
You have comparisons every ten days and a monthly summary.
This is how it's done, not by taking a single player.
Balrog or alpha might go VM for a month.
What are we going to say then?
Alpha was oped repeatedly and got great dbp past month, the next one might not be attacked at all.
It is deceptive.

DeletedUser22517

Check my top 12 in Golgi.
You have comparisons every ten days and a monthly summary.
This is how it's done, not by taking a single player.
Balrog or alpha might go VM for a month.
What are we going to say then?
Alpha was oped repeatedly and got great dbp past month, the next one might not be attacked at all.
It is deceptive.

Balrog never hit VM and he will not, that you can be sure.
Once again you forget the most important difference between speed 1 and speed 3...RESOURCES
Yes there is events but you still need to rebuild cities.I am not talking about time you can insta build, i am talking about resources needed to build that building, that is the same in every world.Then academies, you know cities from noobs don`t have important researches.Yes you can buy resources but i can assure you he or any of us is not spending on that anymore.

So it is like you buy new game and you have options:

1.Speed 3=Easy mode
2.Speed 2=Normal mode
3.Speed 1=Hard mode

I remember Resident Evil when you play on hard mode you run out of ammunition and you had to use your knife to kill.
Those doggies were so hard to kill with knife but in easy mode you could just shoot them with shotgun.

You can never compare BP in speed 3 and speed 1 it is joke.When you start ops you can do it in stages like erik tried to do in Emporium and you can rebuild between stages.Well he forgot the most important thing...RESOURCES

So go and play your easy mode where you can just build full LS nuke in 2 days, we don`t care.We want enemy to pay for mistakes not to fight with headless chickens who does not know how to build proper nuke(they just build what they can with resources)

DeletedUser

Mungus, you can not build 330 ls( average size) in 2 days without gold in speed 3:)
You need 4 proximately.

Ranga1

Strategos
Top player in EN89 405,633 31 103,264
EN88 234,282 19 36,709
Spoiler:This is the best example i could find i did not wanted to make them look really bad.

I don`t think any other words are needed.All the failures in EN88 can be top players in EN89.But i think they are bored in in speed 1 must be that no other logical explanation.
Speed 1 is for kindergarten, speed 3 is where real fighters are :D :D :D

You can never compare BP in speed 3 and speed 1 it is joke.

:eek: good joke....

DeletedUser22517

Rang go and play in the graveyard world Sinope and leave us alone.

When you take a city from enemy in active world then we talk.That is still like rocket science for you

DeletedUser22517

Well that says all.Your enemy is so strong that even ranga can take a city from them :D :D :D

Ranga1

Strategos
I think i get it now, if your not playing speed 1 and are not playing in the syndicate you are a terrible grepo player. That right mungus?

DeletedUser22517

More or less, yes.And there is difference between terrible, average and TS player as ultimate grepolis player.

Ranga1

Strategos
And there we have it guys, mungus and all his crew are just egoistic players who think everyone else is beneath them. Great people to associate with :D I'm glad i don't think grepo is life :D

DeletedUser

Actually they are brave like penaldo and leolis:d
Now I see why penaldo finally found himself comod;)

DeletedUser22517

And there we have it guys, mungus and all his crew are just egoistic players who think everyone else is beneath them. Great people to associate with :D I'm glad i don't think grepo is life :D

Yes we are egoistic and everyone who is not TS is beneath us.We even have grepolis god (oldmexican)

DeletedUser22517

This is the map of our world, red is enemy yellow is us.
Note:I could not mark more of them red the map can`t upload

http://prntscr.com/aouldi

Show me your map and your enemies marked red, please.Ofc i am gonna be arrogant because i know how good i am ;)

DeletedUser22517

Just shows how bad your enemies are or the level of noobs that play speed 1:D

Your master still plays.We know he is noob but never heard that from you, so thanks for clearing that for us ;)