Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51283

Well atleast the names are in context. Thats about as much of an arguement I can come up with.

DeletedUser17088

True top alliances (points) according to grepostats

#1 Immortals 3824389
#2 Eligos 2793991
#3 The Black death guys 2383600
#4 Roman Praetorians etc 2373846
#5 Dragons (scary stuff) 1487397
#6 Soul Society 1150556
#7 Wild Stallionz 1009715

DeletedUser33478

True top alliances (points) according to grepostats

#1 Immortals 3824389
#2 Eligos 2793991
#3 The Black death guys 2383600
#4 Roman Praetorians etc 2373846
#5 Dragons (scary stuff) 1487397
#6 Soul Society 1150556
#7 Wild Stallionz 1009715

All i can see is PACTS between each other... don't think they are top alliances without pacts.

DeletedUser33478

sorry not pact, sister, brother, grandmother etc alliances...

DeletedUser16429

Just wish some players had some huevos instead of creating 3 alliances on a 100 ally cap world. There ought to be much more action but people seem to want to just play second fiddle.

DeletedUser33478

Just wish some players had some huevos instead of creating 3 alliances on a 100 ally cap world. There ought to be much more action but people seem to want to just play second fiddle.
Agree with you.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
My Alliance is open to friendships that are beneficial to us winning the world in the long term, however we only have 52 members as of this post with a player average of nearly 12k. We are fully dedicated to fighting the good fight, and owning our ocean. Any who don't agree with our goals will eventually be obliterated :pro:

This is better than every Alliance ahead of us (on a player per player basis), and certainly every alliance below us :)

I advocate for no hand holding, but in today's Grepolis, this is never going to happen.

DeletedUser17088

All i can see is PACTS between each other... don't think they are top alliances without pacts.

miss the point of my post, skidmarkminda?

there ought to be no alliance cap, its redundant.

My Alliance is open to friendships that are beneficial to us winning the world in the long term, however we only have 52 members as of this post with a player average of nearly 12k. We are fully dedicated to fighting the good fight, and owning our ocean. Any who don't agree with our goals will eventually be obliterated :pro:

This is better than every Alliance ahead of us (on a player per player basis), and certainly every alliance below us :)

I advocate for no hand holding, but in today's Grepolis, this is never going to happen.

false statement, ive seen in the stats better than yours

i assume you are in 'to be confirmed'

TBC average points = 12021
TBC average bp per player = 4393

we be pirates

average points = 12920
average bp per player = 5042

there are alliances with way better than this one above and they are statistically better than you :D

Looool...so brave people that i see here...loool

^ here's one

nice settings

perfect opportunity for a naji pre-fail ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33478

miss the point of my post, skidmarkminda?
Lol that name. now i know what you wanted to tell
_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser

I remember when we used to compare BP per person to measure the strength of alliances rather than points :(

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I remember when we used to compare BP per person to measure the strength of alliances rather than points :(

We are in 54, no Alliances worth while are near my Alliance :) Just building out core and points up at the moment, virtually in peace.

Will be interesting to see what you say about us later in the world.

DeletedUser50653

Here's my top 12...

Just kidding no point doing one as 10 out of 12 (being optimistic) of these will either be gone or merged up in three months time.