Pnp Truth vs Lies

DeletedUser32487

Grepo land saga Truth vs Lies

One fine morning, ships were sailing, beers were flowing, people enjoying grepolis far too much.....
funny-pics-funny-quotes-funny-sayings-funny-pics-2014-Favim.com-1092682.jpg

NB camp was heading the league table with massacaring Musks
help-me.jpg

Zancle said:
The feud between No Brakes and The Musketeers has turned into a massacre. No Brakes has conquered 170 cities and lost 23.

Zancle said:
Killer Bees has conquered 12 cities from The Musketeers and lost 8.

Zancle said:
No Brakes has left The Musketeers's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 181 cities and lost 23.

funny_pictures_nuts_birds_11823.jpg

hang on a second..... Zancle said:
No Brakes have struck a sound blow against No Speed Limit. They ve conquered 119 cities and lost 44.
Nothing to worry, just internals NB loves so much!

With such popularity with having the most handsome; fittest and alpha male all under one camp the 'Fan mail club' grew daily....
201501_1356_ahice_sm.jpg
gosling_meme_1.jpg
alpha-male-training.jpg

Letters from Musk camp looks like this

55495096.jpg

Anon Musk player said:
Hi Erik,
Despite i am on the other side..i just want to say i'\m enjoying your op a lot! Such participation, multiple revolts, targets and so on...just like the good EN days under Kron leadership. Really have no idea who is in your leadership team but congrats to all. For 6-7 years in grepo this is the 3rd time i see such well organized alliance, others were EN and Just for Laughs, but it was at lease 5 years ago and the game was different.
And one last thing - if you are going to play another server after this one with the same team i really want you to consider if it is possible me to join!

909fd36c44af6f55d0a86e96d0f59304.jpg

Anon said:
any chance we get a breather any time soon, havent slept in two days because of your op

Please+Say+Yes.jpg

Anon Musk player said:
not as strange as u think
everyone has ther side of the story and unlike me most of the players in my ally or the musks only see the side that makes u look bad.
When karlo repeats this to his team he'll make u look bad like they all do that make the players that don't see the full picture paint u as the bad guy.
There isn't much u can do everything u say they'll just call it propaganda so the only way to show players you're not the bad guy is through ur actions, but of course a lot still won't see u as the good guy

c45ceb584d7124c706578f2b590f7017.jpg

Anon Musk player said:
but what was all this about
why was he so revolted about being in a chat room? is this the chat room where janessa sold us out?

4f558d4af6c318207d2245d80781160b.jpg

Anon Musk player said:
I agree they are reserved even before they went in forum I have 1 city left having a bit of fun with it but when I'm ready its yours if you want it if you speak to erik tell him we wish we had joined him in the beginning like we were offered by kron you learn by your mistakes x

baby17.jpg

Anon Musk player said:
I really wish I could GOLD this game up as you and your squad has. I will no longer attempt to accelerate myself to keep up with thus.

There will be a day where I hope to play with you..............

bd150be384b1229789044dc3ac8d85d0.jpg

Past Musk said:
I feel your op on me was successful today.

I have enjoyed battling against you over last few years. I can just never find a good cohesive team.

I congratulate you on having a strong team and your organization is top notch.

The fun here is in the Foes we face, thank you for the battles

Musk camp believed that NB goes after internals, spies to gather intel who is inactive/offline and go after them only...
tumblr_inline_nk3x61mdbL1tongwi.jpg

Musks Camp still thinks said:
h not at the time mate! You have done a good job praying on inactive and offline players! That is how you play, and also using your spies for our internals.

One amazing team you have there! Do you realise Alpha is gonna drive ya ladies out, and many others only using you for supposed safety!

All amusing to me - I see the future and when event is done in 2 days - you are going to suffer :) 3 months of NB being belted into submission......and not one Hunny city lost to your alliance LOL!

30ugly-600.jpg

Musk player said:
when event is over they can't produce anymore too many off
we all are want kill him
he is one big liar

SKtNW.jpg

Musk player said:
I guess you knew that they were planned to op me, luckily I still have friends in your camp

The truth behind this statement: For a old friend: You said our friendship is over because of this!!!

12783923_199232743773294_1928457337_n.jpg

Musk player said:
its lie that we asked NB to go kill bees
its lie that we asked peace

Musks Leadership
coffee.jpg

4e04786fc3a054af8b61bb2cf18d1476.png

Epi Leadership

33a64a6a25d5efb1fc66541677517248.jpg

They were asked to merge with Bees and Musks to kill Wombles, WiB. Want proof?!? Read on!

Bloods Leadership
2410817-1747718669-7fc-g.gif

None the wiser that this weekend Bees/Musks & Epi team was going to turn on them and remove them from 45! They want to secure 45 for the WWs. How sweet!!

WiB said:
Ruthie2 today at 16:00
the city we took was 45 like I just showed Erik.. I have always said 45 we want and that we will attack you in 45, I never lied about that, you once told me you werent interested in 45, yet your heading this way regardless of the reason, who is lying there my freind

Author said:
Ruthie2 today at 16:08
ok so if we had a enemy in your ocean and we started to come into your ocean you woudnt attack us. come on. you arent that sily, we would have been on your hit list wether we hit you or not.. we havent gone out of our way to attack you and we dont have you red even now, but we have to protect 45 ..

but if your going to turn on us and make us red for trying to protect 45 then we will have to return the favour, I have always been honest with you, I have never lied to you, I told you I wouldnt and I havent, but we have to stand our ground regardless of your reasons for entering 45

Author said:
Ruthie2 today at 16:15
but the threat is you want wonders

Bees Leadership
truth--the%20truth%20wil%20set%20you%20free,%20but%20first%20it%20will%20piss%20you%20off.preview.jpg

[4/1/2016 12:12:06 AM] Kelly Proud: Was hoping 2 full alliances - we could clear all the simmers and only active real players!
[4/1/2016 12:12:08 AM] Kelly Proud: Damn!!!
[4/1/2016 12:12:32 AM] Kelly Proud: I sent a MM to alliance - telling all to respond with their thoughts, 8 messages back :O
[4/1/2016 12:12:38 AM] Destroxxi: well
[4/1/2016 12:12:46 AM] Destroxxi: Kelly Proud we are open to it
[4/1/2016 12:12:56 AM] Destroxxi: but taking out the whole simmers takes time
[4/1/2016 12:13:12 AM] Destroxxi: and if we did consider a merge it would be ...
[4/1/2016 12:13:20 AM] Destroxxi: 3-4 groups currently i think
[4/1/2016 12:14:16 AM] Destroxxi: and that couldn't be much of a possibility till wib is dealt with
[4/1/2016 12:14:26 AM] Kelly Proud: Will know our situation in 12 hours fully ;) Can get rid of wombles and simmers end of this! A lot of internals there will be :D
[4/1/2016 12:15:54 AM] jrb1885: So fully making sure I get everything right musks/wombles/epi merge into two alliances, at this moment, and then as the simmers and internals get dealt with musks and bees would basically become the two alliances.
[4/1/2016 12:17:16 AM] Destroxxi - Frankie: essientially
[4/1/2016 12:17:18 AM] Destroxxi - Frankie: or w/e name
[4/1/2016 12:18:14 AM] jrb1885: sure, but I agree that you have to be patient with getting rid of the simmers or it will just result in them going to the enemy and taking longer to get everything done
[4/1/2016 12:19:06 AM] Destroxxi sigh this kid is so retarded...
[4/1/2016 12:19:22 AM] Destroxxi any way yes that would be the gist of it we would stay out of your way v wib
[4/1/2016 12:19:29 AM] Destroxxi not saying we wouldn't support yall
[4/1/2016 12:19:40 AM] Destroxxi : if the full pact is to remain in effect
[4/1/2016 12:20:18 AM] jrb1885: Makes sense, and Kelly you would like to fight on both fronts while this going?
[4/1/2016 12:20:35 AM] Destroxxi honestly is wib is put under pressure and collapses then we can both pick up the pieces and be done with it

Erik
7dce11447e269757f3e632c2d9a15692.jpg

To my friend said:
I thought we were friends, I guess its end of it BYE
honesty-is-the-foundation-fro-trust-you-cant-have-one-without-the-other.jpg

DeletedUser46130

Only thing I don't like is sharing personal messages, or skype convos to the public without the second party's consent, no matter who looks bad in them, sharing PM's is wrong. There is a reason they are called personal messages. It's proper internet etiquette.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Only thing I don't like is sharing personal messages, or skype convos to the public without the second party's consent, no matter who looks bad in them, sharing PM's is wrong. There is a reason they are called personal messages. It's proper internet etiquette.

I have to agree there is a reason they are PM .. shows how low people will go to try and win , stooping as low as sharing things that are one to one.. Shame the mods on here are fond of removing what some put, but allow conversations that were private, to be aired without there permission of those involved, there has to be a law there somewhere.

DeletedUser46130

There is no law to my knowledge, but it is internet bon ton, etiquette.

DeletedUser32487

There is no law to my knowledge, but it is internet bon ton, etiquette.

Whilst most of these convo's that's posted did not take place with me. However isn't it all to do with Grepolis? Any message we share, any conversation we do have can we used by any either party.

I did ask Bloods for comments to get their side of the story. However no one replied back. Also if I didn't post this, and that merger takes place and Bloods were removed from ocean 45. Would that be better outcome for Bloods instead.

Also if players say there is no proof, NB are lying about peace with X and Y. I am afraid this is the only way for honesty.
Propaganda for NB: Yes, but wouldn't everyone else use it in one form or the other.

DeletedUser719

+1 rep really funny , love it

With regards to the Law, IP law concerning internet is fairly new and as stated above a lot is etiquette rather then law , you tend to forfeit the rights to pm, messages, pictures just being between two people on most sites without even realizing this , hence facebook , snapchat etc .I respect that we like things to stay a secret but this is moot as we all forget that leaders are stretching the borders of this very morality we expect of others with the use of spies who pass on information far more sensitive then this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to agree there is a reason they are PM .. shows how low people will go to try and win , stooping as low as sharing things that are one to one.. Shame the mods on here are fond of removing what some put, but allow conversations that were private, to be aired without there permission of those involved, there has to be a law there somewhere.
Lol Ruthie,continue to swallow bitter pill after bitter pill:d
Etiquette before the revealing of the truth?:d
What is more important?
Or a simmers crown is more worth?
Who cares that the would be gifters make plot after plot to get rid of you:d
May destroxxi and Pellykroud have mercy for you and gift a possible crown:d

Don't complain if they go on,lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

OJ: interesting read, very entertaining, I must say.

As far "character" goes - it's lovely to watch you guys throw long time friends - like Janessa, Destroxxi, Ruthie, Poops, Hunny and even Karlo (there's so many, so apologies to anyone I overlooked)- all under the bus and run over them multiple times for gain in a "game". Is that Erik's personal definition of "honor", or one that he requires every member to adopt - like a cult initiation process?

What's even funnier...you threw one of your own under the bus. Poor Jeff.

As for JRB's (Jeff Barnard, right?) little snippet of conversation intermingled in there...funny enough, that convo didn't involve a single Founder from WIB, Musketeers or Bloods. Sure did prove who the "spy" in Epidemic was, from the looks of it. Now Ruthie knows the source of how the email I sent her got posted on the public forum by your diplo. I bet JRB appreciates the label you've gotten for him...I would say it won't be soon forgotten.

In closing, thanks for helping to bring our alliances even closer together. They do say "the truth shall set you free"...:p

DeletedUser

So,you put the blame for selling Ruthie on destro?:d
I am sure he did that on his own,lol

As for Jrb,no worries, he " milked" you well, and he had a definite proof of our loyalty when he was notified within minutes for the offer of weasy,lol

It just shows the true face of all of you,no honor among thieves is a saying;)

Think all those you mentioned did throw the first stone,didn't they?;)
Or you want screenshots where poop spreads lies for me ( my schemes, lol).
Karlito?
You mean the one who said I will give Erik a bullet in the head if he goes in his country?
Do you sis shoot friends, and with real bullets?

Which destroxxi, the one who reported me?
No wait,he said it was you,lol
Poop blames Pericles and so on,lol

No honor among thieves ( figure of speech)so I expect you all to kiss each other with a knife behind the back,lol

Oh,and don't nail Engine for the failed plan,it was Dimspace who did not bother to check,lol

FyiFyi to all,HG will proclaim she does not understand a few of my lines in her next post,lol

DeletedUser32487

You're welcome.

As for JRB's (Jeff Barnard, right?) little snippet of conversation intermingled in there...funny enough, that convo didn't involve a single Founder from WIB, Musketeers or Bloods. Sure did prove who the "spy" in Epidemic was, from the looks of it. Now Ruthie knows the source of how the email I sent her got posted on the public forum by your diplo. I bet JRB appreciates the label you've gotten for him...I would say it won't be soon forgotten.

Think you owe Jeff an apology. ;) How can he be a spy? When we was part of the convos between parties! But if you rather blame him for all this, that's your call.

DeletedUser

Thread is call'd: PnP Truth vs Lies
So every exposing of somebody's PM and catching somebody in laying is ok :D
Hell i could write book on this subject...so many people lie, so many people hide behind new names...why?
Is it so hard for some people to come clean about some things?
This games lately collect some bad type of people...
I ain't the most polite player (far from that) but at least i am honest one which bring me to question for some musc players: do you know what honor and honesty is?

Ruthie2

Phrourach

As far "character" goes - it's lovely to watch you guys throw long time friends - like Janessa, Destroxxi, Ruthie, Poops, Hunny and even Karlo (there's so many, so apologies to anyone I overlooked)- all under the bus and run over them multiple times for gain in a "game". Is that Erik's personal definition of "honor", or one that he requires every member to adopt - like a cult initiation process?

What's even funnier...you threw one of your own under the bus. Poor Jeff.

In closing, thanks for helping to bring our alliances even closer together. They do say "the truth shall set you free"...:p

Wel written beth, and yes alot of these convo have snippets taken and sometimes out oif context, but I am sure most intelligent people will see between the lines.. At least other players will know to watch what they say to these players , no honour ..

AS for this

Lol Ruthie,continue to swallow bitter pill after bitter pill:d
Etiquette before the revealing of the truth?:d
What is more important?
Or a simmers crown is more worth?
Who cares that the would be gifters make plot after plot to get rid of you:d
May destroxxi and Pellykroud have mercy for you and gift a possible crown:d

Don't complain if they go on,lol

I have no pill to swallow I said nothing there I that I wouldnt repeat, you make out your every ones friend to sell them down the river, keep going friend, one day you will find you have pi**ed that many off, you wont have fun on grep no more , I believe in karma and what goes around comes around..

DeletedUser49059

So,you put the blame for selling Ruthie on destro?:d
I am sure he did that on his own,lol

As for Jrb,no worries, he " milked" you well, and he had a definite proof of our loyalty when he was notified within minutes for the offer of weasy,lol

It just shows the true face of all of you,no honor among thieves is a saying;)

Think all those you mentioned did throw the first stone,didn't they?;)
Or you want screenshots where poop spreads lies for me ( my schemes, lol).
Karlito?
You mean the one who said I will give Erik a bullet in the head if he goes in his country?
Do you sis shoot friends, and with real bullets?

Which destroxxi, the one who reported me?
No wait,he said it was you,lol
Poop blames Pericles and so on,lol

No honor among thieves ( figure of speech)so I expect you all to kiss each other with a knife behind the back,lol

Oh,and don't nail Engine for the failed plan,it was Dimspace who did not bother to check,lol

FyiFyi to all,HG will proclaim she does not understand a few of my lines in her next post,lol

I understand PERFECTLY well, Nisa.

And, for the record, Ruthie knows the score...she "gets it"...there are no big secrets over here. Lou's conversation with you all- it makes sense, we see the perspective and situation for what it was at the time it was sent (noted OJ omitted that, haha). There are no hard feelings from Bees about it. Why? Because it's a game...and because we have "emotionally intelligent" leaders in all the alliances you have tried to implicate- and who also have good common sense. By the way...they are the ones that OJ and you have "sold out" through PNP's, posted messages, edited Skype convos, etc all server long. And then, publicly proclaim that they are liars and try to smear their names. How's that working out for you so far?

Engin's a great ops planner. He's never a failure. Period.

Moral of the story to be learned:

Second try by NB/NSL at using Epidemic to gain control of WIB...second strike out. I am sure you will remember the first strike out- your own post here in the externals. I think you just forfeited your third "at bat" - but that's ultimately Ruthie's decision, isn't it?

DeletedUser32487

(noted OJ omitted that, haha)
Nope posted what I had. You have more do post please.

they are the ones that OJ and you have "sold out" through PNP's, posted messages, edited Skype convos, etc all server long.

You should revisit my PnPs. They are all taken from externally posted comments from players. Not sold anyone, as to comments posted previous I have emailed players and asked for interviews.

Yes you are angry, and I understand that. But I was not involved in creating this mess, nor had any control where it ends.

I just make PnPs. If all this convos never happened please correct me.