2.110 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.110, full changelog can be found here. Please feel free to leave any questions or feedback below.

DeletedUser37468

No mention of the recruiting overview (premium) and barracks/harbour (standard) bugs that require urgent fixing

The issue is a long standing one and proving to be seriously "bugging" even for the most patient of players

Can someone please confirm that the issues will be dealt with this time around as tbh it is taking the edge off the game having to constantly F5 all the time to get the accurate recruitment numbers

Thank you

DeletedUser14397

No mention of the recruiting overview (premium) and barracks/harbour (standard) bugs that require urgent fixing

The issue is a long standing one and proving to be seriously "bugging" even for the most patient of players

Can someone please confirm that the issues will be dealt with this time around as tbh it is taking the edge off the game having to constantly F5 all the time to get the accurate recruitment numbers

Thank you

your talking to a brick wall buddy and to add insult to injury these stupid burning building will create even more bugs no doubt

DeletedUser37468

your talking to a brick wall buddy and to add insult to injury these stupid burning building will create even more bugs no doubt

Maybe...but we shall see

That said, if the builders & fixers could prioritise the grass root issues that cause players the most angst, such as the recruitment bugs, and halt any new frilly bits until everything else was running as it should, then perhaps players would be more understanding and patient when things do go wrong

DeletedUser52905

Can something be done to fix the prob of having to refresh the page frequently to see island features where one's cities are located (i.e. city, farming villages,)? This is a serious handicap if one is being attacked.

DeletedUser37468

Recruiting via city scape and premium overviw has not been dealt with, its still buggy and not updating properly

DeletedUser35934

The new banners 'attack launched' etc. are so slow, annoying and unnecessary.

curadh

Phrourach
Is there any way to disable those new confirmation messages which obscure part of the screen being over large ... I can see from my queue that I have recruited so why do I also need to be told?

DeletedUser35934

Is there any way to disable those new confirmation messages which obscure part of the screen being over large ... I can see from my queue that I have recruited so why do I also need to be told?

Same here! I HATE those new banners obscuring the screen. How can I get rid of them. A pointless addition.

DeletedUser31385

You can disable some of the notifications in settings under confirmation prompts.

DeletedUser

You can disable some of the notifications in settings under confirmation prompts.

You can't. They're discussing the new notifications they have implemented earlier today. The confirmation prompts that can be disabled have been here for a while and are mostly for premium features.

I agree those new banners are ugly and stay far too long on the screen. We should be able to choose between the former design and th new one.

DeletedUser

We need to have an option to disable the unnecessary and unwanted banners across the screen. This is extremely annoying and adds nothing.

Also, after the update some parts of the screen do not load anymore (they are 'transparent') Anyone else seen this?

DeletedUser52927

How do you get rid of the highlight options box?
I cannot close it and it reappears every time zoom out onto the strategic map.
I don't want to set any values and if i did i would not do it every time i open the map.

DeletedUser35934

How do you get rid of the highlight options box?
I cannot close it and it reappears every time zoom out onto the strategic map.
I don't want to set any values and if i did i would not do it every time i open the map.

Another insanely annoying change. What on earth were they thinking with the banners and that option box?????

DeletedUser

Another insanely annoying change. What on earth were they thinking with the banners and that option box?????

Saw that box just now... where is the checkbox saying "Never show this again" ???

Ranga1

Strategos
This:

Has nothing to do with this:

Sometimes i wonder Fig if your even adding anything to this community or simply providing disinformation and making players angry/frustrated

I too agree this new banner is totally stupid, annoying, useless and adds no value whatsoever....TAKE IT AWAY