Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

DeletedUser50717

how do u calculate which player is the best?
i mean in order to compare all the players you are mentioning above you have to have played with each and every one if u are going to say that someone is better than someone else
moreover you only mention players that you saw in the .net server play seriously
i have seen certain people playing for fun here and playing seriously at their nation's servers so you can't exactly say they aren't among the best
informatively just so you know the best players that i have encountered are mainly those who play at the .gr and either the .pt or .es
can't remember exactly who right now
and if u don't believe me find a team and enter one of their servers
you will be hard pressed to win them
really hard pressed

DeletedUser50717

have you played at many other servers apart from your nation's and .en?
because if you had you would know what i mean
.en most definetely has some great players but the best as far as i am concerned are in .gr
and that is coming from someone who knows the game and has played in too many servers

DeletedUser31385

.en most definetely has some great players but the best as far as i am concerned are in .gr
and that is coming from someone who knows the game and has played in too many servers

Honestly, you can't say anyone is THE best player unless you take all the great players and have them fight it out.

DeletedUser50717

Totally agree with you but even in that scenario it won't work because it wouldn't be ffa but there would be coalitions and some players could be on their own so its too difficult to say who is the best.
I just pointed that according to my experience many really great players come from these servers, i would add as an explanation that their average is higher than other nation's, so as to dissuade any confusion.

DeletedUser17088

then you realise this is a forum and subject to opinion on the majority of occasions :p

DeletedUser51784

Best player i have played with Personally is Mav some know him as RM. honourable mentions to Rabid Donkey & Lucifer.

Never had the pleasure to play with SpookyTooth but heard nothing but admiration for him from those that did.

DeletedUser27793

Best player i have played with Personally is Mav some know him as RM. honourable mentions to Rabid Donkey & Lucifer.

Never had the pleasure to play with SpookyTooth but heard nothing but admiration for him from those that did.

wait you mean the grim reapers En 14 Lucifer?

DeletedUser41523

I have played US, which has a relatively large base. While some players there could tough it out here, there's only a few leaders who could successfully lead alliances at this level. The considered greats of US mostly would fall well short of the upper middle class of EN.

DeletedUser

Yep gotta agree with Smilo. I only played one US server, but the competition was pretty trash. There was honestly probably only one alliance on the server that would of survived in an en world and that was because it was lead by en players and had a decent flux of en players.

I mean I started on the rim, wasnt even going full bore and I was wrecking alliances more or less by myself. Started late and was in the top 5 or so in pretty much no time. Maybe the US servers have improved a bit since my time there, but they were pretty awful at that point.

DeletedUser48660

lol no Eviction Notice players? but Crocketa1 is a great player i say her, Manster03 and Erikwijmersch

DeletedUser41405

i have mostly played revolt 'en' worlds
beaster13
paperwait
yakida
keithBennings
bowzer
blackdragon
karasutd

DeletedUser

lol no Eviction Notice players? but Crocketa1 is a great player i say her, Manster03 and Erikwijmersch

Don't forget Hibriten. I have never seen anyone else dominate a map the way she did.