Spectral Voices

• Thread starter DeletedUser32487
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32487

What a day, and what an ending. Are we baffled? Yes we are. This was not the Golgi ending we anticipated. But do we regret the outcome? No! we don't.

Would we like to state our reasons? Yes we do. But feel that many of our voices are silenced. So please let us use this thread and not derail another.

I will make a final PnP soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

I have asked my team to keep it within rules. Please if anything is posted that you feel is heated, can you just edit/remove that line. And ask the person to edit the content, and not take the whole thread way.

Many thanks for your understanding.

DeletedUser46130

Hey OJ, you guys stated that mods are corrupt and have been against you since they one, i was told you guys had proof that our leaders have a relationship with them which from what i know isn't true.
Now i for one would like to see this. So if you have any proof of corruption, please bring it to light.

DeletedUser

Well that was good excuse for leaving server... At least this way you can say that it was not cuz you couldn't beat muskets and others... Good job and we will not miss you ;)

DeletedUser35292

"What a day, and what an ending. Are we baffled? Yes we are. This was not the Golgi ending we anticipated."

Reality check - Golgi has not ended.

DeletedUser

"What a day, and what an ending. Are we baffled? Yes we are. This was not the Golgi ending we anticipated."

Reality check - Golgi has not ended.

Those people that are left deserved respect for not running away...world should end cuz erik left OJ ?? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

Hey OJ, you guys stated that mods are corrupt and have been against you since they one, i was told you guys had proof that our leaders have a relationship with them which from what i know isn't true.
Now i for one would like to see this. So if you have any proof of corruption, please bring it to light.

Yes we do have proof. We would love to share it with the world. However that would be against the rules. Unless you state otherwise. We will present it to the relevant members in due course.

DeletedUser32487

Well that was good excuse for leaving server... At least this way you can say that it was not cuz you couldn't beat muskets and others... Good job and we will not miss you ;)

Good for you... So you plan to sim this world holding hands with rest of the coalition now or you plan to fight anyone else?

If you are so mighty fighters then lets see a real fight between Musk vs Bees then. what do you say?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you have proof you can PM it to me. It'll be quicker than getting it to Richard via the forum. Regardless the matter is being looked into as we take such accusations seriously.

DeletedUser32487

If you have proof you can PM it to me. It'll be quicker than getting it to Richard via the forum. Regardless the matter is being looked into as we take such accusations seriously.

We have started the process to make this matter looked into by Inno HQ in Germany itself. It would be the best outcome for us, if you can get Inno HQ in Germany get in touch with us if it is possible. But if this is not the done way, I do understand.

DeletedUser35292

Hey mods, just give them all lifetime bans in the games and forums and be done with it, the rest of us normal people can then get on with the game; just a thought.

DeletedUser50768

Ohhh now Musks noobs are turning this against us. Yes of course we couldnt handle the pressure.

No1 all. (No1 rank, def,off, overall) was simply too much for us.

I think we have a new milestone.

Winners of GOLGI:

- No Brakes
- No Speed Limit

About the rest, you can do what you do the best. CUDDLE and SIM.

DeletedUser32487

Hey mods, just give them all lifetime bans in the games and forums and be done with it, the rest of us normal people can then get on with the game; just a thought.

Well said, you summed it up 100%. Since many other actions have gone done this route, why not raise a ticket and make your wish come true then.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We have started the process to make this matter looked into by Inno HQ in Germany itself. It would be the best outcome for us, if you can get Inno HQ in Germany get in touch with us if it is possible. But if this is not the done way, I do understand.

End result is going to be Rich looking into it regardless so it's far quicker to send the proof to myself or Rich. Especially seeing as how it's the weekend and nobody is in the office back in Germany.

DeletedUser

10k € a month lost lo, will say it that many times till it will stay here or I wont be ip banned, then log from Tor and will say it again and again. And again.

DeletedUser50768

Ohh guess what, Eriks post just got deleted. Dont tell me I didnt expect that lol. I have psychic powers it seems!

DeletedUser

10k € a month lost lo, will say it that many times till it will stay here or I wont be ip banned, then log from Tor and will say it again and again. And again.

and you will still be guy without a life that instead of spending money at stuff that matter you spend on game... bravo I say, bravo !!

Status
Not open for further replies.