Spectral Voices

• Thread starter DeletedUser32487
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22517

Do the decent thing Erik, You ghosted in Golgi, oh and Emporium (guess that was because you were coming second - unless the mods were against you there as well) please do the same here.

Yes i am mod there and i banned him :D

Ok, can someone explain what happened here with in the forum rules.

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser

If an ingame mod said it was ok to post profanity on the external forum even if it was in a screenshot they had no business doing so. Ingame mods moderate ingame and forum mods moderate the forum, the 2 are separate except for the admins.

Lux 2016-05-22 19:22:00
We don't penalise players for sending pictures as long as they are not overly offensive, I recommend if you need to send messages like the one you were mistakenly banned for to another diplo you do it like that. If it is an obvious screenshot of someone else we will not ban for it.

or you want it screenshot Baudin?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yes because that message clearly says you can post profanity even in screenshot form on the external forums. Lux was talking about sending messages ingame as they are an ingame mod, who moderates ingame, not the forum.

DeletedUser

Please do not mind the part where it says mistakenly banned for sending that message to karlomakaj and being reported for profanity;)
We do not want to ruin the aura of musket honesty that fool fighter wants to propagate;)

DeletedUser46130

Please do not mind the part where it says mistakenly banned for sending that message to karlomakaj and being reported for profanity;)
We do not want to ruin the aura of musket honesty that fool fighter wants to propagate;)

Hahahaha, keep calling me names, won't change the fact you folded. And you're the one to say anything about propaganda? you're the funny one here ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

please send the message ingame by MM to all, think people has the to be informed correctly with who they playing with.

It's insane he never got banned for it, even he admit it to me ingame, and on that message he mention golgi server and MM tool to destroy peoples reputation.

I can't think of another company who would react the way mods did at Golgi...

Think of you know someone working in the NY national museum and you say to that person you will visit him inside the museum to destroy her.

I doubt the museum would let that person in the building.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The problem with reporting skype messages is that we cannot take them as proof of anything. Mainly because what takes place on skype isn't our business for the most part and skype messages can be faked or forged with absolutely no effort.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Yes it was a honest mistake, yes you lost all your off troops cause of that ban lol, did you got some sort of cash back, if not I call this stealing.

DeletedUser46130

please send the message ingame by MM to all, think people has the to be informed correctly with who they playing with.

It's insane he never got banned for it, even he admit it to me ingame, and on that message he mention golgi server and MM tool to destroy peoples reputation.

I can't think of another company who would react the way mods did at Golgi...

Think of you know someone working in the NY national museum and you say to that person you will visit him inside the museum to destroy her.

I doubt the museum would let that person in the building.

So do we send an MM to everyone where nisa wished death to shrawanr's child?

AND, not to mention it was not over skype, but IN GAME

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The problem with reporting skype messages is that we cannot take them as proof of anything. Mainly because what takes place on skype isn't our business for the most part and skype messages can be faked or forged with absolutely no effort.

I explained in suport you absolute not correct, read your own rules, and also european law. Not gonna discuss the insanet all over again lol.

Soon Inno will have new name, aka Zenga :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I explained in suport you absolute not correct, read your own rules, and also european law. Not gonna discuss the insanet all over again lol.

Soon Inno will have new name, aka Zenga :)

Our own rules state you aren't allowed to insult others via the ingame communication system. Skype is an external communication system. We cannot police skype as we don't have access to it's logs like we do with our own ingame systems.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
So do we send an MM to everyone where nisa wished death to shrawanr's child?

AND, not to mention it was not over skype, but IN GAME

please do, normal people understand what he wrote, and tried to say , your reply only shows you stand behind the mesage what Hunkiller wrote....

Let me say it clear, unsure you have a daughter but I hope your daughter wont suffer the things Hunkiller wish to happen.

If i ever find out a member or my is this he got eaten, it was under kronnosss rule, under my rules, but you and tim has your own ways.

DeletedUser46130

please do, normal people understand what he wrote, and tried to say , your reply only shows you stand behind the mesage what Hunkiller wrote....

Let me say it clear, unsure you have a daughter but I hope your daughter wont suffer the things Hunkiller wish to happen.

If i ever find out a member or my is this he got eaten, it was under kronnosss rule, under my rules, but you and tim has your own ways.

Don't twist my words erik, you know i don't like what hunny wrote. But we can play tit for tat too.

DeletedUser46711

not need to post or send proof here.
we'll send proof directly to Michael Zillmer and Christian Pern

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35292

I think it's a shame that the mods have had to deal with Erik and his 'reality' for such a long time, they have my deepest respect in game and in the forums. However I must ask why is Erik still allowed to play the game or post here when he is obviously so delusional?

DeletedUser

I think it's a shame that the mods have had to deal with Erik and his 'reality' for such a long time, they have my deepest respect in game and in the forums. However I must ask why is Erik still allowed to play the game or post here when he is obviously so delusional?

No no, we need proof that he is delusional from doctors too... but they must let him speak cuz of "freedom of speach"

DeletedUser46130

Guys keep the conversation civil, no need for that kind of calling out.

DeletedUser

and btw add the circumstances;)
a full explanations how you denied grace to a father in hospital;)
having had that 3 times prior;)

Status
Not open for further replies.