Spectral Voices

• Thread starter DeletedUser32487
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26731

Ohhh now Musks noobs are turning this against us. Yes of course we couldnt handle the pressure.

No1 all. (No1 rank, def,off, overall) was simply too much for us.

I think we have a new milestone.

Winners of GOLGI:

- No Brakes
- No Speed Limit

About the rest, you can do what you do the best. CUDDLE and SIM.

I don't care about your war with Musks but you guys haven't won the world yet.so don't go off saying you have won it just because you were no.1 atm.there's a long way to go for the wonders to start.

DeletedUser47026

Each group can go back and forth about who did what and who said what, the real question that any player in Golgi should ask themselves is why would the #1 Alliance up and ghost?

A) They were about to be defeated so all saw no point in continuing.
B) There is real proof of questionable conduct.

DeletedUser36743

Sad really....

I mean a perfectly good game has gotten ruined....people cheating with impunity and not getting a more permanent punishment (on account of Inno's inability to check this or lack of will), the game getting so stacked in favor of gold users and things getting personal beyond repair ....

Ranga1

Strategos
The whole mod system is flawed. Players mod in game, they become friends with certain players, as is normal for any human they act more kindly to their friends. It's normal behavior. Then if you complain about a mod decision you either can't discuss it or the mod is always right regardless of the evidence. This will no doubt get deleted, which again reinforces the belief of many players.

What other system in the world is based on such a one way model?

DeletedUser36743

In defence of mods I must say I gave not had an instance where I've felt there has been blatant nepotism.... too rigid, lacking in vision and many times missing the wood for the trees.... but not naked partiality..... but then again I probably (and most others) don't wind them up like Erik....

I just wish they would take up the cause of saving the essence of the game that so many of us cherish; with the same missionary zeal.....

DeletedUser49059

I am confused.

I will say this about (and to) Alpha...you are a good player. Sometimes you send inappropriate messages to other players...it's something to work on. It shouldn't matter whether those messages were in game or on Skype - inappropriate is still just that.

I was shocked to hear you were actually banned, and I do wish you the best in any other worlds you play. I would be equally surprised as your own team if you truly engaged in "illegal actions"...it's not been your style.

As for a large portion of the original Bees- many of you know that there was no love lost between us and the NB/NSL leader, Mr. Erik.

To see his departure from the server...well, none of us were disappointed. It was a mission that we had - we admit that openly and have several times. To see several of the rest of you ghost over something that we don't truly know, and that we cannot openly discuss in a forum regarding the game...I find both of those things equally disappointing.

We will miss the battles with many of your team members, and those left in the wake of the storm will be "regrouping" I am sure. And as originally stated...the majority of the original crew and the original leadership simply do not care who (which alliance) builds WW - we will impact who wins WW. And, that too remains a stated goal. We came to kill stuff...and we will continue to do so.

As for the comments between Muskies and Brakes...and who "wins"...frankly, no one "wins" on a server where we all feel forced into hugging for survival, largely in part to changes in the financial needs of Inno for sustainability and the growth they have invested in, the structure of the gold usage system doesn't suit the majority of the players (even the ones who use it, including myself), and the rotational structure that still exists within the WW phase of the game.

There are a lot of "issues" that need improvement and fixing to keep players interest, and to attract the "old school" players back to the game.

DeletedUser48572

Sad really....

I mean a perfectly good game has gotten ruined....people cheating with impunity and not getting a more permanent punishment (on account of Inno's inability to check this or lack of will), the game getting so stacked in favor of gold users and things getting personal beyond repair ....

So true..

Couldn't agree more.

Reason i quit this great game....only the banter and friends kept me around the last few years...it will never be the same...all MMO's end this way unfortunately.

The whole mod system is flawed. Players mod in game, they become friends with certain players, as is normal for any human they act more kindly to their friends. It's normal behavior. Then if you complain about a mod decision you either can't discuss it or the mod is always right regardless of the evidence. This will no doubt get deleted, which again reinforces the belief of many players.

What other system in the world is based on such a one way model?

Politics, business. :)

Added: HOpe you are all well, i check this game periodically in case they fix the way gold is handled.

DeletedUser16560

This is typical and inevitable!

When you let Erik at the steering wheel with Nisa as his co-pilot of a bus with No Brakes and things start not going their way, they rather dodge a few walls and lead the bus right into the precipice! Shame, really!

Now, go off and blame everyone else...Insurance company, the garage, the mechanic, God and who else you can think of!!:heh:

DeletedUser48572

This is typical and inevitable!

When you let Erik at the steering wheel with Nisa as his co-pilot of a bus with No Brakes and things start not going their way, they rather dodge a few walls and lead the bus right into the precipice! Shame, really!

Now, go off and blame everyone else...Insurance company, the garage, the mechanic, God and who else you can think of!!:heh:

Damn you must have been beasting on this server to talk like that...nice work man....you a top fighter?

DeletedUser46711

always the same stories.
1) Erik not decided alone to ghost, but was a collective decision.
He posted in council the Alpha issue...we decided together to ghost (after that we received proof about mods corruption).
We posted in forum, and many players followed our decision , and many others not.
They are free to play...so useless continue to blame Erik for everything.
2) We decided to not post or show proof about this, just because we'll use the same Innogames methods:

The evidence gathered is fully conclusive, and no details of our findings can be revealed at any time in the interests of keeping our methods secure from those who wish to cheat.

We'll send proof directly to Innogames Managers, and not to any other (players or mods) simply because, would be like reveal the combination of the safe to a thief and then complain of theft.

Enjoy your Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I plan operations, now more than four years.

If you suspect that a player goes into vacation mode, the first thing you do is test it out.

Usually this is done via a CS output 54 hours.

I know Louise, we spoke hours a day for over 4 years online, i remember she test 54 CS when suspecting of VM.

Weasel knew he had pushed Vm he told it herself, Weasels excuse:

Weasel Assumed the transfer (the exact time she did not know) would cancel vm lol.

Weasel play the game longer than any of us, she is not that stupid.

Even if she believed this, the risk keeping the target is to risky.

It was so 'convenient' that the mod was available to put the ban on at the appointed time for the assault, but then offline for so many hours to preventing Xalpha for appeal.

10 hours xalpha had to wait for a reply lol, 10 hours, perhaps the mod had lost his wifi connection.

He did not Said It with so many words but a 5 year old understand Kelly's mesage.

[url]https://gyazo.com/57e865680803c5b1110e1985841bd5da.png[/url] [/ img]

I translate it into : tonight we coming after xalpha and he is banned (I did not know it at that time lol).

Those who unsure who kellyProud is, it the man who send private skype messages to people what in real life get you jailed.

it's gonna be my last post, but I wish to thank the competition, your behavior made me in what i already was, a legend, just you all comfirmed it for me.

Team up with the whole top 12 shows you were beaten, play dirty shows you had no other tools, seeing gr8 fighters handing over cities (killerbees) simply because i am gone makes me legendary.... (only the simmers stay behind - another Abdera server), No Brakes went from +15% more to +25% more cities than Musk in the last 2 weeks alone.

Stats don't lie, yes it would have been a hard 6 weeks before WW, but beaten no, shining on battle filed vs 10 teams, deff way yes, off way no more, but some small morale fun things, 24h before ghost my crew destroyed a 11k bireme bunker , I believe winning was more likely ours, but

[QUOTE]It's all folks... Really we don't need this in our lives... If we had real people coming.. Or trying to come into our lives speaking like Hunkiller spoke to 1 of ours , we would show them the door and say never return, finding excuse of their diplomats and shine the lamp on Nisa is equal terrible than the message itself, reporting the diplo for it more wrong.[/QUOTE].

Alpha was just another foul play, 1 to many, the only losers overhere are the true fighters and Inno games.

The 80% noob simmers or gold chasers (everythingfor the golden crown) who stay behind are happy.

DeletedUser48572

You are a legend Erik. I hated you since en33. We played together a few times since then but mad respect. This games is total bs. Waste of time at this point.

DeletedUser20013

Bye Bye Grepo
_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser52308

The mods in Golgi were/are currupt as hell. No need to deny it. But what can we do right? I'll just leave this game and never return.

DeletedUser

I would suggest less glorification and more logic in posts.

Golgi did set some records for savagery,cuddling,stupidity ,shortsightedness and low blows for sure.
As well as the record of the first top alliance with a good chance to win the ww race ( since as for fighting ranks it was already a winner) in a massive protest toward the untransparent system applied in moding the game.
Let us hope it will not fall in deaf ears for the sake of the game itself.
The slander and insults simply shows the victims of the system.
Happy to profit as long as they are not the victims of today,hoping tomorrow they will be spared by another unfortunate.

DeletedUser35292

Oh bore off the lot of you, didn't get your way after paying? Got out golded etc ? tough luck - go and find another game.....

DeletedUser

I plan operations, now more than four years.

If you suspect that a player goes into vacation mode, the first thing you do is test it out.

Usually this is done via a CS output 54 hours.

I know Louise, we spoke hours a day for over 4 years online, i remember she test 54 CS when suspecting of VM.

Weasel knew he had pushed Vm he told it herself, Weasels excuse:

Weasel Assumed the transfer (the exact time she did not know) would cancel vm lol.

Weasel play the game longer than any of us, she is not that stupid.

Even if she believed this, the risk keeping the target is to risky.

It was so 'convenient' that the mod was available to put the ban on at the appointed time for the assault, but then offline for so many hours to preventing Xalpha for appeal.

10 hours xalpha had to wait for a reply lol, 10 hours, perhaps the mod had lost his wifi connection.

He did not Said It with so many words but a 5 year old understand Kelly's mesage.

[url]https://gyazo.com/57e865680803c5b1110e1985841bd5da.png[/url] [/ img]

I translate it into : tonight we coming after xalpha and he is banned (I did not know it at that time lol).

Those who unsure who kellyProud is, it the man who send private skype messages to people what in real life get you jailed.

it's gonna be my last post, but I wish to thank the competition, your behavior made me in what i already was, a legend, just you all comfirmed it for me.

Team up with the whole top 12 shows you were beaten, play dirty shows you had no other tools, seeing gr8 fighters handing over cities (killerbees) simply because i am gone makes me legendary.... (only the simmers stay behind - another Abdera server), No Brakes went from +15% more to +25% more cities than Musk in the last 2 weeks alone.

Stats don't lie, yes it would have been a hard 6 weeks before WW, but beaten no, shining on battle filed vs 10 teams, deff way yes, off way no more, but some small morale fun things, 24h before ghost my crew destroyed a 11k bireme bunker , I believe winning was more likely ours, but

Alpha was just another foul play, 1 to many, the only losers overhere are the true fighters and Inno games.

The 80% noob simmers or gold chasers (everythingfor the golden crown) who stay behind are happy.[/QUOTE]

These posts do make me laugh, name calling, paranoia, twisted truths, and some real shockers of blatant lies.

Weasel lol. Coming from the biggest of them all, I guess I should take that as a compliment.

Erik, admit it. You had been crying about ghosting for the last few weeks - cus of bans, threats, lack of love from the community - you name it, you cited it as a reason. It just seems very coincidental to me that you finally make the decision to ghost and screw over your team, right about the time that your number one place in alliance rankings was looking very wobbly with even more of your team banned or in VM. Hmmm, and in the two weeks before the fateful day, you were losing more cities than you were taking.

If you SERIOUSLY believe that Musks/Bees/Bloods/whoever have mods in their pockets, you are even more deluded than I gave you credit for.

I for one was sorry to hear of Alpha's ban and actually believe him when he says mods got it wrong. He seems a decent lad from the conversations we have had and if he's as honest as I hope he is, he will tell you himself he told me personally he was handing over his account. He did that days ago. He told HF also, maybe he told others.

As for the VM - which op planners don't check targets for VMs before they run them? Its common sense. There were 33 hours left before it activated when we were planning the op - then it mysteriously disappeared.

I shall be honest and say I could not understand why the countdown to VM had suddenly ended, and yes, wondered whether the account transfer may have been the reason. Yes, I am an experienced player - but I don't know everything and am not arrogant enough to suggest that I do - you and your team know more about what happens when accounts get banned than I do, you've had more experience of that, including those in your leadership team :P

Lose the paranoia mate - NOBODY knew of alpha's ban until well into the op, myself included. As for being a legend, I know of one - kronnos. You don't come close.

I am frankly sick of the constant nastiness so will not be returning to the externals after this post. Feel free to rip it to shreds, I do not care and I will not return to witness it.

Status
Not open for further replies.