Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser48886

we'll NOT return to play, don't worry.
sleep well...and i repeat show all us a good stats before talk about grepolis....all the rest is fried air.

139 tennbrew 447649 Secrets Of Atlantis 35 12790

Right now, this is the only stat that I care about. I am still in the game and didn't ghost. I am still leading my alliance and still fighting in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48444

we'll NOT return to play, don't worry.
we simple used the last gold remained before leave definitively Innogames products.
sleep well...and i repeat show all us a good stats before talk about grepolis....all the rest is fried air.

Sam you are not in this world anymore, you have ghosted, you explained your reasons you have all said your pieces so shouldn't that be enough? Why come on here and badmouth, put down and cause arguments over things that are irrelevant to your life now. At the end of the day you are a ghost your war is over ours isn't, players who are ghosted or aren't in the world shouldn't be allowed to come in here and have there say on things that have nothing to do with them, they shouldn't be able to put down people who are still playing, this is our game not yours and we'll play it the way we want to, Erik kept commenting with peoples stats, who cares, I don't care if one of my Atlantis players are 100 in fighters because they all have under 40K in points, you don't know these players so who are you to comment on anyone? We could sit and catfight til the cows come home but at the end of the day you aren't in this world anymore so you don't matter to it. If you are having so much trouble letting go of this world you shouldn't have ghosted. But this is enough now, enough from Erik, from Ranga, from me, from you. Because at the end of it all its just a game, one you lost by default.

Could NB have won the world? Well I guess we'll never know now, you can't say yes you would have because you aren't psychic, we've argued a lot about Sinope tonight, did Eriks team win sinope? Well considering some of the leaders of Merge are too ashamed to put the 4 award on there profiles and some refuse to admit they were part of the shameful events that took part in Sinope, no, we won the 4 but we lost more then we won, dignity is a big thing everyone who had leadership rights in merge lost that. And you can argue all you want against that the shameful events that took place there can not be denied by anyone.

The reason I started posting here was because I was accused of being a bad leader and maybe I am, maybe I'm not but only my players can tell you if I am or aren't. Erik told uninformed lies about my relationships with other leaderships, I just spent a couple of hours taking the mick out of his with Weasy while laughing over his and Nisa's "music video"

The question is "will my alliance sink?" The only answer I can offer is this. An alliance isn't about one person, it isn't me who determines that, I'm just one person there are 90 other people who get to determine that. Being a leader is hard work and takes more then being able to badmouth, lie about and spread hateful propaganda about others, its about having faith in your team and them having faith in you, its about being able to make friends and be open to others suggestions, its about making hard decisions, decisions you don't want to make, sometimes its about hurting other players, especially when having to internalise players who are still slightly active, about being able to take a person you talk to and turn them into your enemy because its the right thing for your alliance, and put your faith in strangers. Sometimes its about preparing yourself for the worst. These are the things you do as a leader. Its more then stats and gold and hate, its being able to make a decision and know even when its questioned you are doing what's right. Will my alliance swim? I can't see the future but I have 6 men who do all of the above with the exception of badmouthing, lies and propaganda, and me who may not always get it right but I always try my hardest. I have faith in my council. And our players? I wouldn't change any of them, okay maybe I'd make a few of them grow faster lol, but they make me proud to be their leader, I don't care if we win this world, I'm proud of the team I've played with and after this world is over I'll still be ashamed of my behavior at some points in this world but never regret the wonderful times I'm having with this team. So Sink or Swim I don't care, we'll go out fighting together, I couldn't ask for more.

DeletedUser41868

Looks like Avanya just laid it all out there quite nicely. I was happy to give you +rep for that. I think it is funny that erik and his crew spend all their time talking and dealing in this game... and grabbing easy bp. Proof being that all the top moments people have with erik or his cronies is some spirited episode of dialogue or diplomacy... no real fighting is mentioned.

As it relates to the top 12 here in golgi... so much of what put the alliances in their rankings was based off of cuddling or it looks like maybe even bots. I think it is great that the teams still working hard in this world will now get a chance to really see who is the best crew to win this world.

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
I usually do not write on external because my english is not great but was find how is time to say few worlds.

I was reading here and found a lot of lies and misinformation- i do not understand how someone can write this stuff and believe it

1st what I do not understand is who was maked coalition - Brakes or Musks

did not saw in any post any word from Brakes with who they has PACTS and NAPS in time when was started war against Musks - now I will update you all

why Erik and others newer did not say with who they was in coalition against Musks:

Brakes, NSL and Darkness was one
2 Sindars, 2 Vanguards, Epidemic, Pandemonium, Lonely Wolves, Black Down, ... who I miss

but like always - hims true was how he was fight alone against whole server

but lets prove this:
b9805ca6581f413ba73a381682ada503.png

and then they become angry because The Musketeers was PACTed with Killer Bees and Written in Blood - because those 3 alliances started to work like one against whole their coalition

DeletedUser

Not as a reply to Karlo :
Sindar,winter wolves were never allied with NB.
Glad that on 6 June Kellyproud ( who forged the mail ) darkness was already more then a month merged into NB.

Is not pandemonium an academy of winter wolves?

Was not Black Dawn red to us?

Strange that an alliance like Black Dawn,located in ccentral and east 64 was fighting an alliance based in 44/45.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I usually do not write on external because my english is not great but was find how is time to say few worlds.

I was reading here and found a lot of lies and misinformation- i do not understand how someone can write this stuff and believe it

1st what I do not understand is who was maked coalition - Brakes or Musks

did not saw in any post any word from Brakes with who they has PACTS and NAPS in time when was started war against Musks - now I will update you all

why Erik and others newer did not say with who they was in coalition against Musks:

Brakes, NSL and Darkness was one
2 Sindars, 2 Vanguards, Epidemic, Pandemonium, Lonely Wolves, Black Down, ... who I miss

but like always - hims true was how he was fight alone against whole server

but lets prove this:
b9805ca6581f413ba73a381682ada503.png

and then they become angry because The Musketeers was PACTed with Killer Bees and Written in Blood - because those 3 alliances started to work like one against whole their coalition

[

karlo, and weasy,

Yes i was thinking of ghosting how would you be in my position?

Weasy, where will you ever can convince grepo players die hard legends that you did not checked xalpha vacation mode, or not, there is absolute no way possible you would not do it, and absolute not possible u would keep xalpa male green for your next operation.

Karlo and Weasy, i explained it in other posts, both of you choosed to play with whoever, I have the same rigth to choose this.

Weasy, the lies you have told, starting from retirement , no leaderships, offering killing killerbees to safe your own skin, and easy can keep going, all the years you have build yuor name is destroyed, in no way you can deny the screenshot yoyu openly offer me to plant a dagger in the back of yyour friends in Killerbees.

We both know what words you used for avanya , and Ruth on skype, also about Prae, i showed it him thats why he went MIA, he was angry with a reason.

Sometimes i wonder what names you might have used for me in private skype chats.

DeletedUser37468

Black Dawn wanted us to merge into them, initially they had us as their academy until we got wise to the fact they wanted to cherry pick.......we refused

MOB merged into Black Ships.....

It's the same with every server......the first 6 months its musical chairs...who is in bed with which team, who hates this or that team

You can write off the first 6 months of a server til everyone who intends to see it through to the end makes their mark and claims their territory...til that time teams bad mouth each other, stab each other in the back, ghost out if things don't go their way, dummies and toys get lobbed out of their respective playpens

Abdera was a nightmare of clashing ego's and tantrums...Golgi is no different

Once everyone has settled down, it will be fine....getting all uptight on here serves no purpose cos it does not affect the day to day game...just makes the handbag swingers look a little bit silly

Everyone will find their level sooner or later and then the real fun can begin

Let the best team win....preferably without any amateur dramatics, tantrums, foot stamping etc along the way ;)

Can we also remember that this is a GAME and thus is sposed to be FUN!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Guys keep it on topic, last warning. Any more of this personal insult and drama isn't just going to result in deleted posts.

curadh

Phrourach
Guys keep it on topic, last warning. Any more of this personal insult and drama isn't just going to result in deleted posts.

Except it appears that the problem is here as well with bias shown against anyone from NB whose posts are instantly deleted!!!!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright I'll explain. I have no idea who is in NB. Like none. I know Erik is in it but that's about it. I've been deleting off topic comments and ban discussion comments and botting use comments as best I can. However I've edited or left the comments that were even a bit on topic. If what you're saying is that the majority of the comments deleted were from NB members than maybe, just maybe those players are currently the worst at staying on topic. Remember this is a top 12 alliance thread.

DeletedUser41868

An interesting thing about grepolis and determining who the top alliances are during the course of the game is that there are so many variables at play. You have crews like erik's crew that are usually ranked close to the top - because they have a lot of fan boys... and they score a lot of points eating inexperienced players in the beginning and merging with other decent alliances as quickly as they can. Those guys prattle on about how they are honorable, and play the game the right way... and how their enemies are dishonorable - and deal breakers. ( I have experienced this in spite of the fact that I have never broken a deal in grepolis)

(Why would you edit my post? Delete it if you do not like it, so for the second time:

That crew admits that they used spies and they were banned for people using bots. Those are facts and they impact how alliances should be ranked or considered.)

As such... you guys have a great chance to really rank the teams still fighting here... now that the dross has been stripped away from the gold. Good luck!

DeletedUser53595

Are you fake or for real?

Except it appears that the problem is here as well with bias shown against anyone from NB whose posts are instantly deleted!!!!

Dear All,

This post will be my 1st public and my last. Do not bother to reply; I will not.

After stating many times to retire this game, again I find myself in the middle of a Grepo World, This one however is getting nastier by the day.

It all started because EN players were on 1 side and other EN players were on the other 1. All claiming the legacy. Both sides failed.

FYI, I am in this game over 5 years and never lost a city in the last 4,5. I take pride in that, just as I take pride to defend my friends city to the ultimate. I hate losing but I do not allow cheating nor ghosting or running away.

I am Founder and Leader of Musks, will not allow fake PM posts, personal insults and ghosting nor hiding. If you cannot stand the heat, do not enter the game.

Cheers,
Golgi IGN Macallen. Better known as Jazz

DeletedUser26731

Well said Macallan.
This thread is being filled with unrelated discussions especially by players from NB lately .please dont spam here guys And try to appreciate other alliances apart from your pacts.if they were really so bad alliances ,they wouldn't have made it so far.

DeletedUser

An interesting thing about grepolis and determining who the top alliances are during the course of the game is that there are so many variables at play. You have crews like erik's crew that are usually ranked close to the top - because they have a lot of fan boys... and they score a lot of points eating inexperienced players in the beginning and merging with other decent alliances as quickly as they can. Those guys prattle on about how they are honorable, and play the game the right way... and how their enemies are dishonorable - and deal breakers. ( I have experienced this in spite of the fact that I have never broken a deal in grepolis)

(Why would you edit my post? Delete it if you do not like it, so for the second time:

That crew admits that they used spies and they were banned for people using bots. Those are facts and they impact how alliances should be ranked or considered.)

As such... you guys have a great chance to really rank the teams still fighting here... now that the dross has been stripped away from the gold. Good luck!

Chad,please do not bring the spy topic again,lol

DeletedUser23413

Why Tea? Do you feel ashamed? Lol. Go back to Sinope forum and find all the post you guys blamed us for spies. At the end of the day, everyone knows who actually had spies. Lol, and you guys was talking about honor all days :D

DeletedUser48886

I was not in Sinope, I admit that. Tea and I have had issues in this world so it is surprising to even me when I say this, but I agree with him. We do not need the spy topic brought up again. Please leave it alone. This is Golgi, not Sinope. This is the Top 12 alliances in Golgi. Please let's stay on topic here and not side track again. Thank you in advance.

DeletedUser23413

Sorry if I made it off topic. My apologise to you.

Tea likes to go to Emporion forum and talks like a honourable man. So I feel so amused with what people (including Erik) spoiled what he keeps denying here :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Sorry if I made it off topic. My apologise to you.

Tea likes to go to Emporion forum and talks like a honourable man. So I feel so amused with what people (including Erik) spoiled what he keeps denying here :D

Apologises for going off topic: goes off topic again anyway :D

STAY ON TOPIC

DeletedUser41868

Chad,please do not bring the spy topic again,lol

I have stayed on topic the whole time and the subject I brought up is applicable to the conversation. Things like using spies and bots have a direct correlation on the perceptions people have about alliances - when making top 12 alliance rankings, choosing who to work with, etc. Besides, part of these conversations about who is good or bad, who will sink or swim, is based off of the reputations that people have. When those reputations change, then perceptions and rankings change. It is really quite simple.