Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol,amusing guys,bring it if you wish.
In Sinope and everywhere spies were used by all sides,so to make the angel is pure hypocrisy.
We did not have an active spy,lol
was a bit lazy lol.
You had a very active one lol.
Congrats.
Now what ?What has this to do with Golgi?

Did I write in Empo forum?
yes.
For what it was?
For a PnP not related with the top 12,and was an advise to show more modesty.
With Leo posting photos of Chuck Norris,lol
It is different,and the fact that you have no personal decency has nothing to do with Golgi top 12.

Nor spies in Sinope,lol

Now,since you like to use the word cuddling(being yourself part of a bigger cuddling group of course with Fluffies,Barbies,danes,GoW,and bla bla bla) have a look at Golgi and tell me if you don't think it is funny that the alliance no1,no2,no3,no4,no6,,no7,no8 and so on(with a half vm alliance in no5) are not at war with each other.
The no 2 alliance is at war with no 11 for example.
I see now simmers with barely 13k bp during the whole month(belonging to no2 alliance which as I said fights just no11 alliance,some 5 times weakers in numbers) posting like professors to those with half a million in the same month and who were at war with all this alliances but one,holding their own and exchanging heavy hits and .... were needed too:D
and you overjoying forgetting to check and be ashamed of aligning yourself with hopeless simmers.
Since undeniably you yourself do have what to show at least,lol

John Lennon should be real happy.
Here is shrawanr singing:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpajoF4Uyew

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

Lol,amusing guys,bring it if you wish.
In Sinope and everywhere spies were used by all sides,so to make the angel is pure hypocrisy.
was a bit lazy lol.
Congrats.
Now what ?What has this to do with Golgi?

Did I write in Empo forum?
yes.
For what it was?
For a PnP not related with the top 12,and was an advise to show more modesty.
With Leo posting photos of Chuck Norris,lol
It is different,and the fact that you have no personal decency has nothing to do with Golgi top 12.

Nor spies in Sinope,lol

Now,since you like to use the word cuddling(being yourself part of a bigger cuddling group of course with Fluffies,Barbies,danes,GoW,and bla bla bla) have a look at Golgi and tell me if you don't think it is funny that the alliance no1,no2,no3,no4,no6,,no7,no8 and so on(with a half vm alliance in no5) are not at war with each other.
I see now simmers with barely 13k bp during the whole month posting like proffesors to those with half a million in the same month:D
and you overjoying forgetting to check and be ashamed of aligning yourself with hopeless simmers.
Since undeniably you yourself do have what to show at least,lol

John Lennon should be real happy.
Here is shrawanr singing:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpajoF4Uyew

Oh now tea... it is you that is rehashing past worlds. My point is that you cannot stake your reputation on taking the moral high ground when you are down in the pit slinging mud and telling lies like the rest of the dishonorable folks that erik prattles on about. Similarly, you cannot blame people that held your group in high esteem and ranked you as such to feel that you are all pretty sleazy with all the evidence of spies and bots and double-dealing.

You considered 2 to 1 odds in your favor to be "even" but that is fine.. we killed you guys when it came to fighting and busting wonders and we crushed you to the point of extinction in emporion. And even here in Golgi your shooting star is fizzled out, leaving a great big whole that used to be filled by your hot air and egos. I think it is great that Golgi will now get the chance to really see who is the best and who will sink or swim.

And lest you forget how The Syndicate handles their business:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

DeletedUser

Chad,
first,I was not in Emporion and forget you may ever drag me in a speed 1 world since am too young to go grey voluntarily.
second,you are lying by saying we outnumbered you,the contrary is true,overall we were outnumbered by a third.Check stats better and learn maths.
third,you are talking about something which will result in the deletion of your post and probably mine.
You do understand from where comes this mania to delete,you just want to avoid logic;)
fourth,check stats better in Sinope,an alliance based in 65 has no interest in ocean 44 by all laws of strategy in grepo but as dbp station and as such it was treated.
Those who were close saw what happened,lol
If you wish to compare camps the stats are decidedly in our favor since that means you will have to add GoW,Danes and so on.

You were happy to use danes etc as a buffer and they felt the brunt for you,lol
and you come here to say that you,two oceans away were safe,lol
Of course you were,lol
Congrats in telling all you stayed as farther away as possible from the real fight,lol

fifth,I can not post since it will get deleted instantly;)

DeletedUser41868

Chad,
first,I was not in Emporion and forget you may ever drag me in a speed 1 world since am too young to go grey voluntarily.
second,you are lying by saying we outnumbered you,the contrary is true,overall we were outnumbered by a third.Check stats better and learn maths.
third,you are talking about something which will result in the deletion of your post and probably mine.
You do understand from where comes this mania to delete,you just want to avoid logic;)
fourth,check stats better in Sinope,an alliance based in 65 has no interest in ocean 44 by all laws of strategy in grepo but as dbp station and as such it was treated.
If you wish to compare camps the stats are decidedly in our favor since that means you will have to add GoW,Danes and so on.

You were happy to use danes etc as a buffer and they felt the brunt for you,lol
and you come here to say that you,two oceans away were safe,lol
Of course you were,lol
Congrats in telling all you stayed as farther away as possible from the real fight,lol

fifth,I can not post since it will get deleted instantly;)

Keep on telling lies tea. you might convince yourself if you tell them long enough. No one else is buying what you and your daddy are selling anymore. TS is better than your crew in every category... but that is neither here nor there. Bottom line is that the honorable crew got busted for being dishonorable and they ran away from golgi... now people here get to decide this world without all the drama you and your crew bring. oh wait... you are still here on the forums... sorry golgi.

DeletedUser

yes,I know Chad,but I am getting infracted daily and you are not:)
perhaps you should say more openly I want you out of the forums that is why I am trying to get you infracted:)
But it shows inferiority Chad,not the contrary:)
It went to the point I was told the fact someone is lying does not mean you can attack them(in forum).

I know it pleases you today....
let's hope it will not be you tomorrow....

DeletedUser

I usually do not write on external because my english is not great but was find how is time to say few worlds.

I was reading here and found a lot of lies and misinformation- i do not understand how someone can write this stuff and believe it

1st what I do not understand is who was maked coalition - Brakes or Musks

did not saw in any post any word from Brakes with who they has PACTS and NAPS in time when was started war against Musks - now I will update you all

why Erik and others newer did not say with who they was in coalition against Musks:

Brakes, NSL and Darkness was one
2 Sindars, 2 Vanguards, Epidemic, Pandemonium, Lonely Wolves, Black Down, ... who I miss

but like always - hims true was how he was fight alone against whole server

but lets prove this:
b9805ca6581f413ba73a381682ada503.png

and then they become angry because The Musketeers was PACTed with Killer Bees and Written in Blood - because those 3 alliances started to work like one against whole their coalition

No comment from me for this mm of may 3:)

shrawanr
shrawanr today at 17:52
To All Players-

We want to inform you of some interesting developments on the diplomatic front. These are not as sudden as they may seem, and come as the result of long work by various leaders here.

A few days ago we announced a NAP with Winter Wolves. As of today we will also have a NAP with Sindar I and Sindar Guard. This is a severe blow to our primary enemies and reds as it deprives them of further support from these alliances and opens up new fronts that they will need to defend.

Do we lose some targets? YES. But this will allow us to really FOCUS on the red alliances. the Founders here have identified No Brakes, No Speed Limit, Epidemic, and The Vanguard as our PRIMARY TARGETS. Does this mean we have no other targets?..absolutely not!!! We are killers and we will remain on the attack in our core to scour it clean.

So don't stop being the aggressive players we know you are...keeel dem all. Please make sure and go over the "No Hit Alliances" thread in the News tab to make sure you are not taking action against the alliances listed-it would be appreciated.

ALSO - there will be messages from leadership shortly on an Op. Sharpen swords and caulk those boats!

On behalf of leadership...

good hunting,

tim

DeletedUser

Now who is lying,Karlo or Tim?:D
karlo says Sindar was our ally,WW too,and that we were cuddling with the whole server.
Tim says Sindar is our ally,WW too.
Tim does not say that BD was our ally and their target as Karlo says.
BD was actually red,just a week temporary ceaseire at their request due to BS(Black Ship fig) merge.

DeletedUser

comments from fool fighter and the officer of the Dutch army more then welcomed;)

DeletedUser22517

You do understand from where comes this mania to delete,you just want to avoid logic

Tea, this was before or after The eagle has landed in ocean 65?You do remember after that ocean 65 was no more safe ocean, do you?
But enough talking about past, i will do you you a top based only on stats.

1.Killer Bees When you see number 1 alliance have 0.57 ratio BP/points and 2239 cities it does look sad to be honest, especially that this is high speed world and BP are much easier to get.But we all know how good simmers they are so if they go into WW race now when mother of all simmers are gone they will be main contender for WW win.
Verdict:SWIM

2..Black Ships Oh, dear!If the game designers of grepolis come and see those stats i think they will stop every plan for troops improvement they have for the future and only concentrate on buildings.How is this even possible? 0.3 ratio BP/Points and 2223 cities???
It makes me sick even to look at their stats.
Verdict:FLOAT

3.The Musketeers Finally someone with at least decent ratio 0.83.Have in mind event this is low for speed 3 world but looking at the others this is as good as it gets.Anything under 1 ratio for speed 3 is unacceptable.Some good players but also couple of really bad players.
Verdict:They have their goal achieved, Erik is gone so i don`t know if they gonna do WW.FLOAT

4.Written In Blood It does not get any better, with 0.5 BP/Points ratio and 2113 cities another sim alliance.Some really good simmers here, they do know their job.Also main contender for WW race.
Verdict:SWIM

5.Say No To Corruption This is what is left from Erik`s alliance, and the only alliance with ratio 1 BP/Points and 1532( cities with half of their members in VM and only puppets left with no leader.Have in mind this ratio is not real picture because 5 days ago their ratio was 0.69 and that is more realistic.
Verdict:SINK like a anchor.

6.Sharks 0.43 BP/Points ratio 1274 cities and i know couple are probably the best simmers in entire grepolis.Nothing to say here.
Verdict:SINK

This is far as i go into this world.I expected before i looked at stats to find some really good stats because everyone was convincing me that speed 3 is where all the fight is and speed 1 is for kindergarten.Well stats don`t lie and stats always show the real picture for the world.Good luck to you all SIMMERS

DeletedUser46130

No comment from me for this mm of may 3:)

shrawanr
shrawanr today at 17:52
To All Players-

We want to inform you of some interesting developments on the diplomatic front. These are not as sudden as they may seem, and come as the result of long work by various leaders here.

A few days ago we announced a NAP with Winter Wolves. As of today we will also have a NAP with Sindar I and Sindar Guard. This is a severe blow to our primary enemies and reds as it deprives them of further support from these alliances and opens up new fronts that they will need to defend.

Do we lose some targets? YES. But this will allow us to really FOCUS on the red alliances. the Founders here have identified No Brakes, No Speed Limit, Epidemic, and The Vanguard as our PRIMARY TARGETS. Does this mean we have no other targets?..absolutely not!!! We are killers and we will remain on the attack in our core to scour it clean.

So don't stop being the aggressive players we know you are...keeel dem all. Please make sure and go over the "No Hit Alliances" thread in the News tab to make sure you are not taking action against the alliances listed-it would be appreciated.

ALSO - there will be messages from leadership shortly on an Op. Sharpen swords and caulk those boats!

On behalf of leadership...

good hunting,

tim

Hahaha Nisa your memory isn't that good, that MM was sent out i think a month or two ago. Remember when you jumped on Avanya with all those nasty messages calling her names ect.? And yes before that they were on the fence, a bit more towards yours mind you. What this again proves is that you rely on spies and manipulation. It doesn't work, hopefully golgi made you learn that, tho i doubt it.
I will not gratify you with my response anymore because logic and common sense don't work on you. You get off on arguments, lies and manipulation, you always have and you always will.
Cheers
Foo ;)

DeletedUser

Dear foo fighter, I believe you may have overlooked the May 3rd date in my message.

as for the rest please offer proofs,like for example that you(you personally) were blocked from mailing her again:D
For interfering with things which did not belong to you:D(I can post them if you wish:D).

So,dear foo fighter,who is lying(you did not respond) Karlo or Tim?:D
since they clearly are saying different things.

DeletedUser49059

Guys...seriously.

Nisa - no need for "Fool Fighter". Funny? Perhaps not. Foo is accurate in stating the timeline on the message that was sent with regards to Secrets/Sindar by Tim. He and I haven't always agreed, and we may not in the future - that lies in their leadership's control. But I do tire of reading "fool fighter"...you are probably irritating me more than you are him, to be honest.

What IS interesting to me in reading these recent posts back...I don't recall Muskies leadership being such "fans" of the Sindar and Winter Wolves alliances (and certainly not the leadership of those groups) at the time that the letter was issued - whether those reasons be tied to past experiences, personal disagreements and traded insults, completely non-alliance related issues, or simple lack of mutual respect towards one another.

Do I need to post any private messages or quotes to "prove" those statements? Not really.

By the way...Mungus...you really think KB should build WW? That was never our primary interest in being here.

DeletedUser23413

Tea said:
was a bit lazy lol.
Congrats.
Tea: :crying: we have spies but they are lazy :crying: -> We are still honourable. Dude, you sound like you are a noob :D

Keep lying about the imaginery spies. If we had spies and they were more active than yours, it means you suck even in spying. Lol
No wonder why At the end you were just a bunch of runaway ghosters, quitters :D

DeletedUser22517

Guys...seriously.

Nisa - no need for "Fool Fighter". Funny? Perhaps not. Foo is accurate in stating the timeline on the message that was sent with regards to Secrets/Sindar by Tim. He and I haven't always agreed, and we may not in the future - that lies in their leadership's control. But I do tire of reading "fool fighter"...you are probably irritating me more than you are him, to be honest.

What IS interesting to me in reading these recent posts back...I don't recall Muskies leadership being such "fans" of the Sindar and Winter Wolves alliances (and certainly not the leadership of those groups) at the time that the letter was issued - whether those reasons be tied to past experiences, personal disagreements and traded insults, completely non-alliance related issues, or simple lack of mutual respect towards one another.

Do I need to post any private messages or quotes to "prove" those statements? Not really.

By the way...Mungus...you really think KB should build WW? That was never our primary interest in being here.

If you primary goal was to fight, then you failed bad, so why don`t build WW when you have a chance.

DeletedUser49059

Mungus-

Primary goal: defeat NB.

Personal primary goal: make a specific player leave this server.

Failure at that? Don't think so.

Build WW? Think you are far more of an expert at that than I am...maybe you should join the world and build your own...? You would probably have time to, at this point. Don't think WW will hit quite as soon as "originally anticipated"...

DeletedUser

Leo,dear leo,dear mungus.
Glad you are trying to give life to our top 12 with a novel style.
Using your own yardstick:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en88/alliance/12/history-Syndicate,ratio point/bp- 0,76
Creation Jan 8,stats after June 4 added(fully 1 millon bp or 6% or overall bp).
if we take May 14 as the date(to have even longevity for comparison) numbers are :18,2 million points and 12,9 million bp.Ratio is 0,72

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en89/alliance/490/history-NB,max points 29 million,max bp 26,730 million.Ratio point bp-0,92.
Creation 25 days after Syndicate,speed does not count.

Number of players roughly the same(slightly in your favor but let us say the same).

You said NSL (the fourth alliance at the time of mass ghosting)had a ratio 0,69,just 0,03 less then the first ranking alliance in Emporion.

I am letting official stats speak.Please counter them with hard facts and not propaganda.

I fully agree with you for Sinope,congrats on your win.
To acknowledge your achievement I am again posting the official stats(not my words):
https://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index
With regret I have to say my name is not there:(

I have only to fall in knees watching your name there:(

God bless donkeys!

Please come again.

DeletedUser22517

Leo,dear leo,dear mungus.
Glad you are trying to give life to our top 12 with a novel style.
Using your own yardstick:
http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en88/alliance/12/history-Syndicate,ratio point/bp- 0,76
Creation Jan 8,stats after June 4 added(fully 1 millon bp or 6% or overall bp).

http://http://www.grepostats.com/world/en89/alliance/490/history,max points 29 million,max bp 26,730 million.Ratio point bp-0,92.
Creation 25 days after Syndicate,speed does not count.

Nuber of players roughly the same.

I am letting official stats speak.Please counter them with hard facts and not propaganda.

I fully agree with you for Sinope,congrats on your win.
To acknowledge your achievement I am again posting the official stats(not my words):
https://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index
With regret I have to say my name is not there:(

I have only to fall in knees watching your name there:(

God bless donkeys!

I made that post with the stats i had, your stats are lost.And you never played speed 1 so you can`t compare to speed 3.
One example:You attack with mixed nukes, in speed 1 that is not the case, i will use my resources for festivals until i have resources needed to make pure nuke, enemy also so you gain more DBP, so you are WRONG.

World Emporion (en88)
Created: December 3rd, 2015

World Golgi (en89)(3 Viewing)
Created: February 2nd, 2016

Based on your logic you should have at least double ABP and Points because that is speed 3, right???

DeletedUser22517

Mungus-

Primary goal: defeat NB.

Personal primary goal: make a specific player leave this server.

Failure at that? Don't think so.

Build WW? Think you are far more of an expert at that than I am...maybe you should join the world and build your own...? You would probably have time to, at this point. Don't think WW will hit quite as soon as "originally anticipated"...

You only proved one thing this way:That Erik is Legend in speed 3 worlds.To play a game not to win and not to have fun but just to play because of Erik is sad if you ask me.

DeletedUser

I made that post with the stats i had, your stats are lost.And you never played speed 1 so you can`t compare to speed 3.
One example:You attack with mixed nukes, in speed 1 that is not the case, i will use my resources for festivals until i have resources needed to make pure nuke, enemy also so you gain more DBP, so you are WRONG.

World Emporion (en88)
Created: December 3rd, 2015

World Golgi (en89)(3 Viewing)
Created: February 2nd, 2016

Based on your logic you should have at least double ABP and Points because that is speed 3, right???

Naab,the ratio point/bp is not affected by the speed.

if we take the stats of Syndicate and NSL(the fourth ranking alliance ) it shows their ratio point/bp in the time May 10-June 4(so not the much improved ratio thereafter) grew from 0,63 to 0,69 as you say.
Those of syndicate from 0,69 to 0,72 up to June 4(or 0,76 if we include the last 4 days with a net gain of 1 million bp for you,no doubt an op).
Remember,the fourth alliance of Golgi.
Apologies for saying Jan 8.
It seems even worse:D

I corrected the addresses,they are now clickable.
Thanks,come again.

DeletedUser22517

Naab,the ratio point/bp is not affected by the speed.
Apologies for saying Jan 8.
It seems even worse:D
Thanks,come again.

Let me try again.Our world is 6 months old, yours is 4, right?
3x4=12 or math is wrong this time