Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ratio points/bp,not overall growth.
admit you "farted" in vain this time and case close,brothers again:D

DeletedUser

To help you,your bp growth minus the last 4 days is 2,300,000
That of NB(again repeat it never had the best players grouped in it) is around 7 million.
Number of players roughly the same.
It is a 1 to 3 ratio,so makes sense what you say.
But you specifically said ratio,and it is not affected by speed.
sorry:D

DeletedUser22517

Ratio points/bp,not overall growth.
admit you "farted" in vain this time and case close,brothers again:D

No hard feelings for you but you are wrong and you know it.My math teacher told me 4x3=12 maybe she was wrong.BRB let me ring her and ask.
Plus you had people jumping around from alliance to alliance.
But lets get with the stats we have now, from top 4 alliances:

Total Points 106 310 285

BP 59 038 393

Ratio 0.55

Once again i don`t have Erik`s stats but even you must admit is sad for speed 3 to have 0.55 ratio

DeletedUser

That of NB(again repeat it never had the best players grouped in it) is around 7 million.

Thats true, best players were in NSL :p

DeletedUser22517

We both know more people play speed 3 lets not pretend that even that is not true.More people more targets, more BP.
Plus not our fault we are to good an no one is attacking us.Your ABP and DBP are the same.
So you are WRONG.
But lets get back on the topic, or we gonna spam this until they kick us :D

DeletedUser

We both know more people play speed 3 lets not pretend that even that is not true.More people more targets, more BP.
Plus not our fault we are to good an no one is attacking us.Your ABP and DBP are the same.
So you are WRONG.
But lets get back on the topic, or we gonna spam this until they kick us :D

Mungus,come on:D
None of this are arguments.
BS(Black Ship) can say the same,none is attacking us.

You also are indirectly admitting we have been attacked a lot,which if I am not wrong is the contrary of cuddling:)

Admit openly bro you got the wrong argument to compare TS.
Even Muskies seem better(and fyi they merged some staunch simmers the past month,or that ratio would have been even better for them),lol
I know they are not but next time please find an argument you can win(which you never do ,lol)

I fully agree with you about the disturbing ratio of the top alliances,and not just here.
As a matter of fact,just one hour prior to your post I was discussing just that,and it is horrible to see pure siming alliances on top.
For one of the alliances you mentioned it is a repeated practice(and with success) elsewhere).
This is contrary to the very basic of grepolis as a war game.

It has to do with the end game,and another victory for a siming alliance is the worst signal for the future of this war game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

You only proved one thing this way:That Erik is Legend in speed 3 worlds.To play a game not to win and not to have fun but just to play because of Erik is sad if you ask me.

Who said it hasn't been fun?

Who said that what happens going forward may not be fun?

I think that there is a lot to be written in Golgi yet...we shall see.

By the way...why are you worried about it so much anyway? I didn't think you and the other gang were interested enough to play here. Just interested enough to comment and try to add to the drama? No need for more of that.

DeletedUser22517

Mungus,come on:D
None of this are arguments.
BS(Black Ship) can say the same,none is attacking us.

You also are indirectly admitting we have been attacked a lot,which if I am not wrong is the contrary of cuddling:)

Admit openly bro you got the wrong argument to compare TS.
Even Muskies seem better(and fyi they merged some staunch simmers the past month,or that ratio would have been even better for them),lol
I know they are not but next time please find an argument you can win(which you never do ,lol)

I fully agree with you about the disturbing ratio of the top alliances,and not just here.
As a matter of fact,just one hour prior to your post I was discussing just that,and it is horrible to see pure siming alliances on top.
For one of the alliances you mentioned it is a repeated practice(and with success) elsewhere).
This is contrary to the very basic of grepolis as a war game.

It has to do with the end game,and another victory for a siming alliance is the worst signal for the future of this war game...

I never compared with TS stats you did that.And i never did because speed 1 and speed 3 are not the same, anyone who played both will tell you that, ask Erik he tried for a bit.Not going into which one is better but in speed 1 BP are harder to get.Look at me i am number 3 defender with 300k DBP and entire world is one giant turtle.Different game so you can`t compare BP.Even if you do. here.
Let me try one more time, we have 16 millions and something BP by the logic you suggested top alliance should have 32 millions here, right?
I don`t see that.
Yes we have more points because we played first months like crazy to get advantage(spending gold on building cities and getting slots)
Show me alliance with 32 millions BP and then i`ll be quiet if not you are wrong.

DeletedUser49059

Stats are stats...and are highly impacted by how many HS or DBP buffs you use and store...hense the amount of BP gained is always going to be inaccurately simmed and biased towards the higher spenders - regardless of which alliance they are in.

Frankly...we don't have a high percentage of gold spenders in our alliance - not everyone goes crazy during events, and not everyone collects the same things.

Every alliance has simmers, all "stats" are impacted by Inno's financial drive (through events, auto buys, etc) - so in my opinion, while stats are still facts in the game, they are highly skewed by willingness of players to participate in "buying BP opportunities". Not everyone "buys opportunities". We have a lot of old school players that do not...or they don't stock their inventory in DBP buffs.

Measuring by stats USED to be a very valid system...but, in my opinion, the validity of the performance figures has been compromised.

In a sense, it's like using performance enhancing drugs for either personal pleasure or for athletic events...for it to be fair, EVERYONE would have to do it at the same level.

DeletedUser22517

Who said it hasn't been fun?

Who said that what happens going forward may not be fun?

I think that there is a lot to be written in Golgi yet...we shall see.

By the way...why are you worried about it so much anyway? I didn't think you and the other gang were interested enough to play here. Just interested enough to comment and try to add to the drama? No need for more of that.

I just did my observation you are free to do it in world i am playing.Or is that forbidden now?
What hurts?You can`t escape from the truth that you are simmer, everyone knows that.

DeletedUser49059

I just did my observation you are free to do it in world i am playing.Or is that forbidden now?
What hurts?You can`t escape from the truth that you are simmer, everyone knows that.

You are saying I am "personally" a simmer?

When did you last have your eyesight checked? You should check stats again Mungus...I think you would evaluate it a bit differently.

DeletedUser

I never compared with TS stats you did that.And i never did because speed 1 and speed 3 are not the same, anyone who played both will tell you that, ask Erik he tried for a bit.Not going into which one is better but in speed 1 BP are harder to get.Look at me i am number 3 defender with 300k DBP and entire world is one giant turtle.Different game so you can`t compare BP.Even if you do. here.
Let me try one more time, we have 16 millions and something BP by the logic you suggested top alliance should have 32 millions here, right?
I don`t see that.
Yes we have more points because we played first months like crazy to get advantage(spending gold on building cities and getting slots)
Show me alliance with 32 millions BP and then i`ll be quiet if not you are wrong.

Yes,I compared your stats with that of the leading alliance of Golgi.
It shows that we had better stats then yours?
Who's fault is you choose the wrong field of battle?
Ratio points/bp is not connected with speed.

It is true that a speed 3 is more lively and glad that after countless posts you were forced to admit this.
So far you have always said speed 1 is the true field of competition ( for pensioners lol).

It is futile to try and avoid NB in your stats.
If I compare the stats of four top Empo alliances would not Be surprised if the ratio would be just 0,55 ?

And again,you have not calculated the top alliance who just five days before was here.

NB had almost 27 million bp and less players then TS in average (Empo has a greater cap).

If we add even 17% to our total it makes that 32 million you mentioned.
And a simple check in alliance changes will show you during May NB was at around 74 members as average(full cap after Epidemic merge).
So always less players then TS.
And as mentioned time and again we never gathered the cream in the main.
The only "strengthening of NB was the transfer If one player,hainamiis, in the main who had at best 30 cities.
If we consider all factors NB has more bp then TS per player (not a much greater margin but Still superior ).

Epidemic was even better then us (due to large dbp gain) but much smaller in size.

No Mungus,wrong comparison.

I agree that by ww race the leading allianceshould have a ratio 1-1 and not less.

We were going to achieve that as a matter of course in the two months left(29 million points with 27 million bp and a net gain 300k per day as stats show in the end ).
Try as much as you want to downplay the others,it ends up showing you are playing in a desert,just like Golgi after our boycotting.
Which may change.

DeletedUser22517

Yes,I compared your stats with that of the leading alliance of Golgi.
It shows that we had better stats then yours?
Who's fault is you choose the wrong field of battle?
Ratio points/bp is not connected with speed.

It is true that a speed 3 is more lively and glad that after countless posts you were forced to admit this.
So far you have always said speed 1 is the true field of competition ( for pensioners lol).

It is futile to try and avoid NB in your stats.
If I compare the stats of four top Empo alliances would not Be surprised if the ratio would be just 0,55 ?

And again,you have not calculated the top alliance who just five days before was here.

NB had almost 27 million bp and less players then TS in average (Empo has a greater cap).

If we add even 17% to our total it makes that 32 million you mentioned.
And a simple check in alliance changes will show you during May NB was at around 74 members as average(full cap after Epidemic merge).
So always less players then TS.
And as mentioned time and again we never gathered the cream in the main.
The only "strengthening of NB was the transfer If one player,hainamiis, in the main who had at best 30 cities.
If we consider all factors NB has more bp then TS per player (not a much greater margin but Still superior ).

Epidemic was even better then us (due to large dbp gain) but much smaller in size.

No Mungus,wrong comparison.

I agree that by ww race the leading allianceshould have a ratio 1-1 and not less.

We were going to achieve that as a matter of course in the two months left(29 million points with 27 million bp and a net gain 300k per day as stats show in the end ).
Try as much as you want to downplay the others,it ends up showing you are playing in a desert,just like Golgi after our boycotting.
Which may change.

You only see one side an you think you are always right.You are so wrong, ask Erik he was there, he played speed 1.Pointless to argue with you unless you try speed 1 or kindergarten as you say.Erik and all your super stars tried but only tried.

How much is your net gain per day now :D It was not boycotting you lost as others say.I don`t know the whole story but that is not important now, you are gone and looks like the others don`t care 2 much about that.

It is sad when some people think they are winners and no one else think the same but them.

P.S. Talk to Erik before answering

You are saying I am "personally" a simmer?

When did you last have your eyesight checked? You should check stats again Mungus...I think you would evaluate it a bit differently.

Your team stats says different

DeletedUser

Mungus,I do not ask Erik for something I saw myself in Lamia(one month),lol

Still waiting fool fighter to tell me who is lying Tim or karlo,or both:D

DeletedUser23413

Also my question few pages ago, who is liar, Tea or Erik or both :D
Btw, do you like the short PnP Tea. Does that picture illustrate you correctly? :D

DeletedUser45479

speed 1...speed 3 big, big difference...if you add morale :)...my last grepo world here so ill try to make it funny...can wait for a 200 players world :)...it will be soon ...so :cool:

DeletedUser37468

One of the biggest annoyances in Golgi is not the ghostings, is not the irritating neighbours who never leave you alone or indeed the shisters who shake you by the hand whilst stabbing you in the back with their other hand

It is the flamin' software!

Lose a city, restart, choose to be close to alliance........and the flamin' software plonks you 20 oceans away :supermad:

So one has to wait til beginner protection gets a hole in it and restart again....and hope, pray, rain dance that the software actually follows instructions and puts you where your team is and not somewhere out in the boondocks again