Retirement?

destroxxi

Phrourach
New Thread it is civil and I just want to see.

Who all is Retiring from grep after Golgi? I am actually thinking about going to play with prateek on a new game.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Retired for now, have been looking at new games, any ideas?

Weasy (Louise) retired after abdera.

Most fighters will retire, the cuddling peeps will keep going.

Goodluck at your next server, or should we say , with your coalition :).

here my advise for your next server.

Make 4 teams instead of 3 (3 is already done).
Write on your profile , no pacts , not naps, no WW. = always a winner !

DeletedUser

Don't think he will participate in a ww race th.
And he got a bit sobber lately (and not just him).

DeletedUser17513

don't bother writing suggestions about other games *it is against the rules* and it will be deleted like my suggestion was gj grepo.. :Angry:

DeletedUser

im done. too much cozyness, not enough fighting, and so sick of building buildings.

DeletedUser17513

im done. too much cozyness, not enough fighting, and so sick of building buildings.

maybe go visit US server.. i heard that they have even more drama and traitors/humoring screw ups lol

DeletedUser38478

I'm done after this world at least for a few months but then again I've been saying it for a couple of years now. :(

DeletedUser

Who all is Retiring from grep after Golgi? I am actually thinking about going to play with prateek on a new game.

What new game? I would like to play smth that is not so time consuming or better say is not demanding to be on duty 24hours a day. It's crazy when you travel and run out of vacation days. Extremely hard to keep the proper balance between Grepolis and real life, unless you're bound to comp

DeletedUser20013

firkirk retired from now

Goodluck at your next server, or should we say , with your coalition :).

here my advise for your next server.

Make 4 teams instead of 3 (3 is already done).
Write on your profile , no pacts , not naps, no WW. = always a winner !
One more Erik, "try friend with mods" you may forgot put this matter

Retired for now, have been looking at new games, any ideas?
Im Play PS4 now, much have fun, COD Black OPS multiplyer online, or Blacklight Retribution
wanna join Ranga...:eek:

Still have 8k gold in my account, who want it..? rather Inno take my gold forever:pro:

Ryann16

Strategos
This game is pointless...

I disagree, The point of the game is to have fun. And if that is pointless, then wouldn't that make all games ever made pointless? :eek:

Anyhow, good luck with your retirements, I've tried. I always end up coming back but I never really take it serious anymore, can't remember the last time i bought gold... The point of coming back is to enjoy killing non-existent troops and ships, and passing the time...

DeletedUser36743

mate....would love for some of us to do it.... i tell you it will be a massacre.... active players are considered those who play once a day...pfft...we will own everyone...lol

DeletedUser21287

thinking of stopping also (baby due in August)

to be fair its getting boring. all the had work for 100 players to ghost (regardless of the reason - im not interested in tit for tat).

be interesting in any new games though, willing to try anything with any of you guys. End of the day we all come from different backgrounds/countries and share a common interest

DeletedUser

Mind telling me what game you guys are playing?

I've been searching for a new one for a while now, cant find anything half as good/competitive. The last grepo-like game I played was so easy, I had half the number 2 alliance messaging me to be left alone :D, and I'm just above average here. I don't think another mmo could handle a team of grepo-beasts :pro:.

I'm finishing the world I'm currently playing/half simming on and then I'm done with this game for good (hopefully). Even after all the bull Inno has pulled, quitting is so difficult. After 4 years grepo becomes a huge part of life.

Sorry for ranting lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Mind telling me what game you guys are playing?

I've been searching for a new one for a while now, cant find anything half as good/competitive. The last grepo-like game I played was so easy, I had half the number 2 alliance messaging me to be left alone :D, and I'm just above average here. I don't think another mmo could handle a team of grepo-beasts :pro:.

I'm finishing the world I'm currently playing/half simming on and then I'm done with this game for good (hopefully). Even after all the bull Inno has pulled, quitting is so difficult. After 4 years grepo becomes a huge part of life.

Sorry for ranting lol

Pm'ed u....

DeletedUser36743

peeps...some 5-6 of us have started a new game...come join the fun

oh and Figgy just for ya....they are looking for mods with experience ....thought that might interest you since this place is like a cemetery now

Last edited by a moderator: