Golgi Trash Talk

DeletedUser38652

Musk and brakes seems to like their CS on the bottom of my harbor :cool:

DeletedUser42407

I find they look better underwater, almost like a majestic unicorn.

DeletedUser

we snipe more than 20 CS... ermm yeah bicep curl and squat

DeletedUser36743

I have been against EN strategy for long, very long, but never ever assumed such an alliance can be split and fall apart from the inside.
Good work and hopefully speed 3 worlds will be much more interesting from now on!

You wish....lol

...still licking those abdera wounds ??....they will heal...then again maybe not....till it happens again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47446

having my posts on here deleted...there's my trash.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
this noob needs helps, mods please do your job ;) lol

b8c417683707966a66a0ee4626e0823c.png

61d0e25e5bfd258deeec1ffb093ed9cf.png

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
No Brakes retired passed deff ranking with Caustic....

stats : NB Retired 2 cities : 5 days old

Caustic = +120 cities lol.... : + 1.5week old

Welcome to Golgi , heaven of simmers.

e778c5a5991f41cb0b212804c10670fa.png

DeletedUser

5 days old and a 7K city. so much for the honorable departure in protest of the corrupt and abusive mods i guess. after all that and you are just funneling them money for gold again? they must be laughing their arses off toasting to you erik.

DeletedUser26731

mailing everyone in the alliance to state some member from the alliance has attacked him.yes ,he did attack .so what?maybe for bp or to farm him.nobody in BS cares about you.we don't care what you judge about us.we know what we are and when the time comes you will see it.there's no need to mass mail everyone ERIK.i don't know you formally but you seem to be spamming everywhere in the game.please,get a life bro.

and you NB have been calling us with words like noobs and simmers.i wonder then ,why haven't you guys attacked us so far?were you scared that another big alliance will join the term you call "Coalition" to fight against you ?lol

and please get your facts right.musks are on the opposite side from us.i'm not a leader in BS but my opinion i don't think we would have mutual benefits by working with them.

and calling the game as rubbish and several of your players mailing everyone against the grepolis mods ,i wonder why you are back?you might say to use up your gold.but is it really worth it?using up your gold for a game which you believe isn't fair anymore?

lastly,please stop spamming.we don't care who you are.

DeletedUser

5 days old and a 7K city. so much for the honorable departure in protest of the corrupt and abusive mods i guess. after all that and you are just funneling them money for gold again? they must be laughing their arses off toasting to you erik.

Actually 5. Day after start we had about 15k points lol