Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser17513

1 Killer Bees 30549492 78 391660
2 The Musketeers 28864213 69 418322
3 Black Ships 27864050 78 357231
4 Written In Blood 27325500 78 350327

this is top 4 and nobody fight eachother ;)

not that true bud.. they will, muskets are now in pact with blood, while KB have "deal" with black ships since they don't do pacts lol :cool:

DeletedUser49059

not that true bud.. they will, muskets are now in pact with blood, while KB have "deal" with black ships since they don't do pacts lol :cool:

Oh, we do?

Last I checked...I am generally involved in the final stamp of approval on all "deals"...along with all of our lead council members.

If you are going to "stir the pot" Evil...improve your intel source.

DeletedUser21287

1 Killer Bees 30549492 78 391660
2 The Musketeers 28864213 69 418322
3 Black Ships 27864050 78 357231
4 Written In Blood 27325500 78 350327

this is top 4 and nobody fight eachother ;)

This is the top 4 now because the other 2 pretender alliances just quit!

Oh and remember those Bloods you belittled earlier in this thread (or another). Not only did they out last you in Abdera they have out shone you again in this world.

DeletedUser37468

......I just want to be in the right place...waiting on my erm....1, 2, 3, 4, 5...erm....7th delete/restart...never mind battling the enemy, its the software that gets aggressive in Golgi :D

DeletedUser17513

Oh, we do?

Last I checked...I am generally involved in the final stamp of approval on all "deals"...along with all of our lead council members.

If you are going to "stir the pot" Evil...improve your intel source.

naaaah what ever you guys say in public bares almost no meaning to me from now on, so why would i care for anything you say..
stir the pot hmm, maybe i did a hell of a job since you guys OP-ed me or at least tried with some minor success :cool:

p.s. i heard ghosts inside ocean 54 hardly defend, so i suggest switching to conquering ghosts.

#to the rim with him

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
naaaah what ever you guys say in public bares almost no meaning to me from now on, so why would i care for anything you say..
stir the pot hmm, maybe i did a hell of a job since you guys OP-ed me or at least tried with some minor success :cool:

p.s. i heard ghosts inside ocean 54 hardly defend, so i suggest switching to conquering ghosts.

#to the rim with him

:D +rep. HF grl had one stamp, and it had Erik's face on it, now she doesn't know what to do with herself :D like a puppy lost its owner :D Shame really for a leader of the number one alliance to be like that :(

DeletedUser17513

what are you saying Ranga ??? :O
I don't want to be new stamp :(

Ranga1

Strategos
Im sure they will eventually fight someone in the top 12, but given her track record and the alliance, it is doubtful. They will continue to pick up ghosts as dutiful simmers they are then sim for WW. Im starting to sound like mungus now :D

DeletedUser49059

:D +rep. HF grl had one stamp, and it had Erik's face on it, now she doesn't know what to do with herself :D like a puppy lost its owner :D Shame really for a leader of the number one alliance to be like that :(

lol...

Our goal was to destroy NB/NSL...mission accomplished. Was it for following the arrogance of a particular leader- certainly, it was part of the driving decision process. Defeating NB/NSL, combined with supporting Muskies and helping them strengthen, were the sole reasons for our involvement in the coalition or any part of the "coalition development" we had.

Prior to the establishment of "the coalition" we had an existing and respectful relationship with Bloods. Changing that was never part of our intent (then, nor now as it seems)...and Ruthie and crew will always have my personal respect for the relationships that we had on this server.

In my opinion, NB/NSL ghosting over Alpha's situation was a successful move -for the SHORT TERM ONLY. Short term- yes it proved a point, hopefully to the management at Grepo. I actually hated that you all ghosted over one player (personally, I think it was "more than that", but you all claim otherwise)...and if someone reported Alpha for "whatever reason"...well, as we say in the South, bless their heart. Any reporting did NOT come from the KB side of the fence on this particular issue. Alpha was a talented player-- he sent personal messages he should not have to other players, but from a shear game perspective he will certainly be missed.

Long term...NB/NSL ghosting has simply accomplished this:

1. delay the onset of WW (anticipated to be August, now...Sept? And if a new world opens...who will even be here?)
2. Inadvertantly caused ALL alliances to question "why are we here, and what do we want to accomplish?"
3. Raised the question for the top 11 to 12 - not just 4 as others suggest- alliances as to "who are our enemies, really?"

What happens to from here, it's a new chapter in Golgi.

Let's move forward people...and write the future, not the past. Ranga, you are welcome to chime in...but please re-establish an ACTIVE account first. Otherwise, your comments are meaningless to me on a PERSONAL level.

Ranga1

Strategos
Here is some help for Golgi top 12 alliances:

Hi !

"The Grepolis Victim Finder" is back with a new look for mobile devices and PCs.

http://drolez.com/grepofinder/

It may give an answer to this complicated question: Which player will I attack tomorrow ? :)

In the form, you provide:
- your X,Y coordinates
- your search radius
- if you want only ghost towns
... and the list of victims will be displayed.

Suggestions are welcome !

Have fun,

ld57.

DeletedUser

HG,I am sorry to disappoint you but weren't you to realize your goal,actually none in game.
But officially can not be stated lol
Otherwise it will be deleted and infracted lol

Rest is ok in my opinion.
But it appears majority of the coalition (wait,was there a massive coalition lol) are still trying to find an answer to those questions.
So far it seems the previous reply-let's pretend to fight by having red someone much more smaller then ourselves and same time bragging in externals that we invented the wheel:)

DeletedUser

This is the top 4 now because the other 2 pretender alliances just quit!

Oh and remember those Bloods you belittled earlier in this thread (or another). Not only did they out last you in Abdera they have out shone you again in this world.

Old mate,my comment will be a saying in my country :
Rron shqiponja ne maje te malit,rron dhe miza ne bythe te kalit!
Rough translation-lives an eagle on top of the mountain,lives a mosquito in the back of a horse.
It is to compare someone proud who lives as a free being (in the figure of an eagle, the symbol of freedom) with someone who lives on the mercy of others (a mosquito ).

Sorry but it is true. ...

Ranga1

Strategos
A coalition, you suggest? I would disagree.

Denies a coalition

Defeating NB/NSL, combined with supporting Muskies and helping them strengthen, were the sole reasons for our involvement in the coalition or any part of the "coalition development" we had.

Prior to the establishment of "the coalition" we had an existing and respectful relationship with Bloods. Changing that was never part of our intent (then, nor now as it seems)...and Ruthie and crew will always have my personal respect for the relationships that we had on this server.

Agrees there is a coalition.

What do they say in the south about that?

DeletedUser

Don't make difficult questions ranga:d
KB+KH+Muskets+Muskets 2 (Wombles)+WiB+WiB 2+Sindar 1+Sindar2+WW+Pandemonium+MoB+MoB2+Sharks1+Sharks 2 can hardly be called a coalition lol

DeletedUser49059

Denies a coalition

Agrees there is a coalition.

What do they say in the south about that?

Keep trying Ranga, really...

Worlds evolve. In the beginning... no coalition...early April, sure, there was a group with a single purpose (aka "coalition") of beating NB. Mission accomplished? Do you still see a NB/NSL alliance? Simple answer...nope.

It's quite obvious that we have been "excluded" from the coalition at this point...why? For having an "opinion" and voicing the original purposed of the coalition, perhaps?

At least Tea...aka Nisa...continues to play in the server. Can you say the same? Probably...NOT.

As for sink or swim...maybe the better question is which alliance actually cares what the others think about their "swimming ability"? You can vote sink for KB...you can vote swim for KB...chances are simple- you (Ranga, and team) have zero impact on what we do or do not do for the remainder of the server. You know what that spells? Simple...FREEDOM.

For the rest of you...don't you wish you have it?

DeletedUser

I am not playing HG...
Fat cavatar met a militia for fun lol
I will not stack a single Bireme...