Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser51283
  • Start date

DeletedUser29215

How long it takes build here city i thing shood be one speed faster:p
If goes sink or swim they to early to say plenty alliance got second alliance or have made pact so early in the game

DeletedUser37827

My sink or swim

1 Incognito Swim - Top in bp's most of their players are good and aggressive and don't brake I just hope they don't get bored.
2 ATOMIC Swim - I see a lot of good and familiar players. Their council is premade and has a lot of experience. Am looking forward to see them grow. "What is with them losing so many members to : DELPHI PRIEST WARS is that their branch?"
3 HellRaisers Swim/Float - Similar to Atomic their council is premade (from Carpi?) but they are a bit scattered but with strong core island! In process of making a branch.
4 Honor and Power Sink - With already full branch and not nearly enough good members to carry so much dead wood their leadership is sloppy already have 4 inactive in main and 5 in sister alliance. They are not spread out so that is a plus.
5 Troy Sink - similar situation than in alliance above (in their branch they have 2 players 4 day inactive...). 13 players in main and 13 in branch (total 26) of their members have less than 50 bp's. A little to spread out. But they have a few members that can make a difference.
6 The Olive Guardians Float - some good players and some average players inside they are a bit north so with good diplomacy they could float.)
7 Honez Minions Swim/float - I see a lot of familiar faces again good group of players a lot of them have already played together. They are a little too spread out if they get hit too soon I see them in big trouble. They already lost 3 active members (2 too Gym and 1 too Gauls). But I am confident that they will be able to overcome those things. I am looking forward to see them grow.
8 Gauls for the Crows Sink/Float - premade from 25th ranking alliance in Helike that went mass recruiting. Already 3 almost full alliances a lot of inactivity in their branches Mercy has 8 and dynasty has 5. They are literary all over the place. But they have managed to recruit a few good players so if they cut inactive players get rid of dead wood and spies they could even float.
9 Gauls Of No Mercy Sink/Float - Branch of 8th
10 Globo Gym Swim - A lot of good members inside 2nd best avreage and 2 best in bp's aggressive alliance jumping on ranks their player growth can compare to top 5 alliances. I am looking forward to see them grow.
11 Honor and Power II Sink - Branch of 4th
12 The Godfather Sink - Lowest average. They have 6 inactive. Ranked 16 in total bp's.

DeletedUser37827

I am too good :p

All alliances I said will swim or float rose in ranks or stayed where they were and all the alliances that I said will sink fell in ranks. :cool:

DeletedUser39849

Yeah ;)

Gauls and The godfather droped out completely yeah. Free to farm their city's w/o any resistance.
Incognito, ATOMIC and Hellracers still standing strong in top 3.
Honor and Power droped a couple of places but their average is acceptable for now. will stay around 7-8th place I think.
Globo gym has risen a good ammouth of places as expected. but their top players are dropping in player rankings.

DeletedUser

Yeah ;)

Gauls and The godfather droped out completely yeah. Free to farm their city's w/o any resistance.
Incognito, ATOMIC and Hellracers still standing strong in top 3.
Honor and Power droped a couple of places but their average is acceptable for now. will stay around 7-8th place I think.
Globo gym has risen a good ammouth of places as expected. but their top players are dropping in player rankings.

Give it an hour ....

DeletedUser14167

1 Incognito definite swim. easily best alliance
2 ATOMIC swim. dont know much about players or leadership but they look good
3 HellRaisers swim. see above
4 The Olive Guardians float. i feel like these guys are going to be okay until a war comes as only their top players are active attackers
5 Troy sink. mra
6 Honor and Power sink. mra
7 WE ARE swim. looks like a good alliance with a couple top players
8 Eviction Notice float
9 DELPHI PRIEST WARS float
10 Honez Minions swim even tho bad name
11 Holy Roman Empire my alliance, no comment
12 Troy II sink mra

DeletedUser29215

im new in the game i dont know it works our all alliance is newbies learning how to play....:eek:

DeletedUser42043

I think the G.O.D. will win this world
I mean, c'mon! With a cool name like "The G.O.D."? everyone'll want to join us!

It's the rise of the rim alliance :D

DeletedUser44027

Anyone noticed the Pirates of Penzance yet? They look promising, might replace some of the bottom few top 12 given a few weeks.

DeletedUser46315

Anyone noticed the Pirates of Penzance yet? They look promising, might replace some of the bottom few top 12 given a few weeks.

Not bad for 10 lads. Do they even have any actual decent alliances to fight in 55 though? I'm on mobile and don't have time to check :p

DeletedUser24760

They are left overs from Atomic who are falling apart after losing to destructive influence..