Divine Senses

DeletedUser41523

Hey so I can't think of a solution for events but I did think of an idea to level it out a little bit for conquest players. Give the option to cast quest tokens on other player's cities and rebuff the defense token to 30% instead of 10%. This will make sieges a little more manageable.

Also weird question but is there any way to get the 4X BP incorporated into just later games? This would be fun to play with late game where everyone can use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

What's everyone moaning about. You bunch of girls :/

Just so you know, I have 18 of it my own. My enemies are more worried than me.
All of this is just because it take the fighting option from the game as we should better kill our own cheap slingers.

DeletedUser23413

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I also sent email to their marketing manager. I have a friend working for them as QA, will let her speak up.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
so the last issue wasn't solved and i got a new offer to buy gold at a discount
no bp offer in the first one; none now
was this random as well?

DeletedUser22517

This is what INNO have done.I don`t know how the other players feel but i guess we will find out soon when they leave.I used 10% of my offense troops before my divine senses finished.Thank god our top attacker was busy.

Name Alliance Points ABP Gain
1 mungus1974 The Syndicate 791911 202872
2 Chilluminati The Syndicate 383908 184272
3 JetSerb The Syndicate 627882 131804
4 Leolis The Syndicate 601933 112451
5 Chad Bass The Syndicate 504702 85960

Next time i`ll use all my offense and i`ll easily make 2 millions ABP.Some of us have 50-60 tokens, you do the math.

You realize what have you done???

DeletedUser29916

This is what INNO have done.I don`t know how the other players feel but i guess we will find out soon when they leave.I used 10% of my offense troops before my divine senses finished.Thank god our top attacker was busy.

Next time i`ll use all my offense and i`ll easily make 2 millions ABP.Some of us have 50-60 tokens, you do the math.

I have 30 cities and today I managed to get about 55% of the BP I have collected in this speed 1 world in 6 months. Must admit I have not been up to speed but this is just ridiculous. I will now have to run victory processions for 10 days straight opening around 8-9 new slots, this means every 2-3 weeks I will gain around 10 slots in speed 1? I wish I dident invest this much in Orpheus as a hero either he has become totally useless taking away once again a feature from the game accesble by everyone and that needed some dedication and organisation

I feel sorry for all the people having to work hard for their BP (not saying getting 200k bp in 24 hours was that easy) but this is just totally unbalanced.

DeletedUser51759

I have 30 cities and today I managed to get about 55% of the BP I have collected in this speed 1 world in 6 months. Must admit I have not been up to speed but this is just ridiculous. I will now have to run victory processions for 10 days straight opening around 8-9 new slots, this means every 2-3 weeks I will gain around 10 slots in speed 1? I wish I dident invest this much in Orpheus as a hero either he has become totally useless taking away once again a feature from the game accesble by everyone and that needed some dedication and organisation

I feel sorry for all the people having to work hard for their BP (not saying getting 200k bp in 24 hours was that easy) but this is just totally unbalanced.

Just a note, did anyone thought to whom was this offer offered, I wonder if any "small" players got this offer ?
I think they knew exactly whom they are offerring this boost, makes the game even more unequal !

DeletedUser41868

To make those 85k bp I only used about 5% of my offense. This is really quite ridiculous. InnoGames has changed grepolis from a game of strategy to a shiny slot-machine where we should have one of those bp counters that shows our winnings in real-time, like a slot machine.

Like I said earlier... InnoGames is like a snake eating its own tail.

DeletedUser23413

Just a note, did anyone thought to whom was this offer offered, I wonder if any "small" players got this offer ?
I think they knew exactly whom they are offerring this boost, makes the game even more unequal !

Well, they didn't offer to many of their top loyal customers, who have been paying them money for years. Those are people that feel betrayed.

I can't understand the attitude that Inno is showing to their customers, who are paying them for service. They are acting like we are begging for their sympathy. Such an attitude like that should never exist in business ethic nowadays! Really dissappointed that's from a German company.

DeletedUser48572

any comment dealing with the way INNO deals with this game gets deleted....

It's amazing....truly is. lol.

DeletedUser30490

It's probably all the forum rules being broken,leolis previous post will probably get deleted too because of the masked profanity :rolleyes:

DeletedUser23413

I don't care if they deleted my post or ban my forum account. The truth is still the truth.
Side note: I do have the tokens, so don't think I am crying.

DeletedUser48572

It's probably all the forum rules being broken,leolis previous post will probably get deleted too because of the masked profanity :rolleyes:

Very true.

They will find an excuse to delete it.

Truth is they are losing a lot of players...because they don't listen to their players.

DeletedUser48572

Leo and many others have raised many VALID points..that others players are thinking. Yet no one listens. This is not the only game available. Gamers are gamers, we will find another.

DeletedUser41523

Haven't found one as fun as Grepo was.

But yes, it seems as if Inno is starting to lose a lot of players over their decisions. Since taking up instant buy, gold trade, and event spamming, worlds have gradually filled slower. It used to take about 2-3 weeks to fill a one speed world and a lot of players were asking to tone the release speed down back then. Now worlds are about a month and a half apart and starting to gradually grow farther. Between 2013 and 2014, 16 worlds were released. Between 2014 and 2015, 9 worlds were released and there was also a five month gap where no world was released. Between 2015 and 2016, 7 worlds have been released. And half way through 2016 we've had 4 worlds and its looking like no world will be arriving in June. So we're on par for 7 or less worlds this year. It seems as though Grepo will be releasing its final worlds in 2017.

DeletedUser30490

I would've shared to same enthusiasm as you guys about this if o ever bought gold...hell there might've been a petition up already:D I'm not saying it was right,it was clearly a marketing strategy and tbh a pretty sick one indeed,but I doubt there is going to be a reaction from them on it,they clearly knew what they were doing and if they feel the need to make it right they might offer the same reward to everyone or they might decide just to hit do the same in the future...
At the end of the day,innogames is a profit making company and like ANY other company out there they will do anything too to increase their profit margin(or whatever it's called...)
Whining on this thread any further is pretty useless as BT has already sent out the feedback for sure so Continuing to say how it was unfair and such won't really change a thing.

DeletedUser48572

No.

This company doesn't listen to its players.

That's just a fact. If you criticize it you get banned. The new servers are not what they were in the past. This happens to all MMO game though. It's amazing really that this one lasted this long.