New Naji Premade - Here we go Again !

DeletedUser20415

Hahaha ... you know mina I have nothing against you, wont even comment on your stupid bull it will just drag me to your level ... but want you to know I had a huge smile on my face reading your lol post.

as for this game, no TSF ... I did not left my last world to return again, I left doing everything possible in this game and was damn good at it ... only a liar can deny that ... don't regret anything I learned a lot here ... and there are nothing more to accomplish or learn so that was my goodbye, not the goodbye I expected ... I still go to heart medical institution once each month, but things are getting better now :)

DeletedUser41523

Awwww mik does care deep down inside we all knew he was a sweet heart. ;) And boo no future world for your. Shame wanted to see a rematch.

DeletedUser

No I meant will you and Naji fight in the next world?

Lol, I don't necessarily hold grudges, but hypothetically speaking, if he happens to be close in the world, as in me being in O60 and him being in O55, I'll make it to O55 :p

Ah no. No challenge in that. He'll just end up running to VM whenever any of his buddies lose a city or two.
Hahaha ... you know mina I have nothing against you, wont even comment on your stupid bull it will just drag me to your level ... but want you to know I had a huge smile on my face reading your lol post.

I left doing everything possible in this game and was damn good at it ... only a liar can deny that ... don't regret anything I learned a lot here ... and there are nothing more to accomplish or learn so that was my goodbye, not the goodbye I expected ... I still go to heart medical institution once each month, but things are getting better now :)

Here comes another lie. In the council chat you said you'd be returning as soon as things improve. It certainly wasn't as dramatic as you make it out to be as if it was some sort of a last goodbye, if it really was, why are you here? You clearly are thinking about returning, you even made a post in some other world and FOTNS burned you with his response to your post. lol.

Yes, just to sound like the egotistical freak like you, you'll need a ladder to reach my level mate. Fun fact: Never have I ever abandoned my allies or lied to them. Everytime I left a server I handed out cities to people who are team players. Never have I bragged about anything that I have done or of what I can do. You do that all the time, when in fact it's the work of others. Every server you left you VM'd, you lied about the reasons for leaving, or went MIA and had your buddies chase your cities while your enemies cherry picked them.

Funny, you see, it's a cycle, for any forum readers out here, read the first few pages of this thread and see what ItsOliver has to say, it's basically a repeat of what he said, or the fulfillment of his prophecies lol : D
Clearly, both of us are wrong and Mr. Naji, the guy who's associated with camels is right xD

DeletedUser22252

Why the f is this thread still alive..:)
Premade failed,Syndicate built 7/7,server almost over,most of you writing here quit it long time ago....
Naji go find some girl..:p Grepo is not for you,it's bad for your healt..

DeletedUser

Seems the only thing you are good for. Lets face it, you get rimmed from every world you play in.

Lol oh really now, get some stats and we'll talk, I don't think you'll find them. I am yet to lose a city, still never happened. Meh, beats me, I shouldn't be expecting that, mostly because Bhyrtos was filled with losers and terrible players like you.

So... did you report me yet? Or you just salty about it xD

DeletedUser

lolol Naji you are still around mate..... The saltiness is so real here :p

DeletedUser

Naji is a good guy. I could see how his personality would rub people the wrong way though. Kad you still around mate?

DeletedUser38693

See you all there!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif