The retirement of a spy

DeletedUser17513

Evil, I hadn't commented until your post for one simple reason...Quetzalea hasn't a clue what was going on, nor what we were doing or our strategy. For him to 'take credit' for Bees or Muskies strategy is completely laughable. I can't recall one time that we made a decision because of what "Tim's source" had shared...not once. Sorry to disappoint you Quetzalea, but you didn't provide the "pivot point" of change that you would like to think that you did.

so you are telling us that Bees did not have or use a spy inside No Brake family?
and why should anyone trust you after these accusations is this not the same thing Bees tried to pin point on me when i left bees in attempt to ruin my reputation? huh.. you are laughable at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49059

so you are telling us that Bees did not have or use a spy inside No Brake family?
and why should anyone trust you after these accusations is this not the same thing Bees tried to pin point on me when i left bees in attempt to ruin my reputation? huh.. you are laughable at best.

2 things Evil...

1. No...we did not have a planted spy in NB. Quetzalea shared information to Tim (while he was in Bees, and I assume since then while he's been in Bloods or Muskies)...not to me directly. I made friends with several NB players, and I never asked them to divulge information, nor did they...that's why I consider them to be friends. They are honorable players, good communicators, and interesting people.

2. I never accused you of being a spy. You and I never really had "issues" with one another that I was aware of...until now, possibly, lol

As for your "reputation"...that's entirely up to you. You jumped alliances 3 times now, that I count...perhaps 4 if you count the dissolution of NB/NSL into SNTC.

DeletedUser

Oh stop it now! You're just massaging the ego of the idiot who started this thread. Don't start turning on each other,walk away heads high in your honest achievements and look to the future. Let this be the death of a fool and the start of honest battles.

DeletedUser53665

Oh stop it now! You're just massaging the ego of the idiot who started this thread. Don't start turning on each other,walk away heads high in your honest achievements and look to the future. Let this be the death of a fool and the start of honest battles.

No need to start arguments or to trade insults. I hope all of you got some information and learn something from the experience. Spionage is part of a war game. No matter what you want to believe. In war and love there is no good or bad.

I just await for me death in peace.

DeletedUser

Thank you for reminding me why I took the correct decision. You are a condescending jerk, and I regret that I was part of your alliance. I am glad that you went down. I hope that you learn your lesson. You need to learn a lot in life. This is not about the strategic issue. It is about you guys treating people like dirt.

If I have to do it again to you, I do it. You and your crew are awful jackasses. I have to be fair that Erik treat me well and so Sam.

I

Compare this post with the previous one.
No comments needed.

DeletedUser

As for the wonders, this is not the first time that I play with Eviction Notice members. I often manage myself to be under their banner or alliances under different names. Often (not always) I find myself in at leas one of their wonde islands
This is your problem wanna be Kim,that you think since it works with Gunnellator and Weasy it may happen with all lol
The reason why I got angry with gunnellator and indirectly weasy (responsible for the race) in Myonia was exactly the bad choices they made regarding ww owners and location.
Not that the owners were your twins but some were semi active at best and way too many.
And ww sites were too widespread and so on (futile to prolong since you r a noob and will understand nothing).
We were simply lucky the opposition was weak (in the last three months,dunno prior since I was not in that server at the start).

You really think dear wanna be Kim you would have been allowed in ww islands?
Oh God,you are real funny....
You clearly do not know me even 1% lol

Be happy to have been just a forum reader and so passed (and it seems not all relevant info) what we wanted you to pass lol
We were aware of a leak prior to that incident that is why op targets were almost always released 1-2 hours prior -to late to cause real harm.
Only on one case during your month long career you had a chance to harm.
Since in the other cases (especially in the op againt Sharks) what you could tell was irrelevant.
Secrecy was not important on that op.

You changed stance from your first post where you claimed credit for the fall of NB to your last saying you never know what impact I had lol
Now you either know or you don't lol

This discrepancy and your care to always state ..... were clean shows your reason for coming here:d

You are not a good actor lol

Now it is exactly because You are lame in everything that Tim has no spot for you as a reward.
It is not your supposed semi activity (Muskets are full of crappy semi active simmers,some of them coming after prolonged vm once danger was over lol),it is the fact they know well a character like yours who gets offended for any unfulfilled caprice may do exactly the same to them:d
Wake up bro:d

DeletedUser

I am curious about one comment though that you made
- this "fake email" by Karlo, etc that you referenced in an earlier post in this thread. And Tim knowing about it? Can you elaborate or prove please?

check the thread top 12 page 73 and my reply page 75.
Quite possibly it was this wanna be Kim who wrote that lie.
He knew everything lol.

DeletedUser45479

was part of that bad crew that deff you on a 2k city :)...yeap i have to learn more in life :)...so proud of my last grepo world :)

DeletedUser45479

thx for edit mod :) btw i was just using his words from his posts...but ...whatever :)
grepolis team needs you "Quetzalea "...as always a good point to start again in grepo...as a mod :)

DeletedUser

thx for edit mod :) btw i was just using his words from his posts...but ...whatever :)
grepolis team needs you "Quetzalea "...as always a good point to start again in grepo...as a mod :)

Hahahahah,nice one bro.
+rep.
He definitely needs to be a mod and to be assigned on the next server where will play Tim and us again:d
Current rules do not exclude that:d
No doubt everyone will have full trust lol

DeletedUser53665

This is your problem wanna be Kim,that you think since it works with Gunnellator and Weasy it may happen with all lol
The reason why I got angry with gunnellator and indirectly weasy (responsible for the race) in Myonia was exactly the bad choices they made regarding ww owners and location.
Not that the owners were your twins but some were semi active at best and way too many.
And ww sites were too widespread and so on (futile to prolong since you r a noob and will understand nothing).
We were simply lucky the opposition was weak (in the last three months,dunno prior since I was not in that server at the start).

You really think dear wanna be Kim you would have been allowed in ww islands?
Oh God,you are real funny....
You clearly do not know me even 1% lol

Be happy to have been just a forum reader and so passed (and it seems not all relevant info) what we wanted you to pass lol
We were aware of a leak prior to that incident that is why op targets were almost always released 1-2 hours prior -to late to cause real harm.
Only on one case during your month long career you had a chance to harm.
Since in the other cases (especially in the op againt Sharks) what you could tell was irrelevant.
Secrecy was not important on that op.

You changed stance from your first post where you claimed credit for the fall of NB to your last saying you never know what impact I had lol
Now you either know or you don't lol

This discrepancy and your care to always state ..... were clean shows your reason for coming here:d

You are not a good actor lol

Now it is exactly because You are lame in everything that Tim has no spot for you as a reward.
It is not your supposed semi activity (Muskets are full of crappy semi active simmers,some of them coming after prolonged vm once danger was over lol),it is the fact they know well a character like yours who gets offended for any unfulfilled caprice may do exactly the same to them:d
Wake up bro:d

I understand that you are quite upset with this world and with me. You were in the top alliance and now you are simple a sideline in this world. I also understand that this is they way you deal with conflict. Lashing out at people and becoming condescending.

I still hope that you and the people around you understand the multi-dimensional part of this game. One of the reasons why our alliance failed and people like me stop supporting or turned against you is your attitude and way of interacting with the rank and file of the alliance. You and the people around might claim to have more knowledge about the technical aspect of the game (this might be true or might not); however, the issue that you still need to understand is that you are still dealing with people. You treat your members with respect and kindness; they will treat you the same way. Do the opposite and they will let you fall or turn against you. This is what happened in our alliance.

As for the WW, it is just speculation in your part. If you were that good guys, then you would have figured out who was spying and would have dealt with us quickly. You could not. This is what is bothering you guys. We spied under your noses and you could not do anything and were all confused.

In any case, I have a clear consciensce. I came clean here, because I love the game and I did not appreciate you guys scapegoating the moderators. I know that my days are counted in this server, but it is worthwhile the sacrifice.
The integrity of the game was at stake. I also did not want to be part of an alliance who abuses people here in the forums. I do not want a part on this.

DeletedUser

A spy caring for the integrity of the game lol

And no,no speculation at all.
You stood no chance to pass the selection.
As for the WW, it is just speculation in your part.
The integrity of the game was at stake.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser46817

Thank you for reminding me why I took the correct decision. You are a condescending jerk, and I regret that I was part of your alliance. I am glad that you went down. I hope that you learn your lesson. You need to learn a lot in life. This is not about the strategic issue. It is about you guys treating people like dirt.

If I have to do it again to you, I do it. You and your crew are awful meanyheads I have to be fair that Erik treat me well and so Sam.

I

i can only say i think you need be openminded you tend to forget that this is a multi national game and not all english are first language base some english is choppy and can come across as bit strong others not but they do not intentionaly mean it so please in future remeber this even my english is choppy at best.

DeletedUser36743

so Quetzalea is proud to betrayed 160 players, sending infos to enemies...just because he had issues with a couple of Leaders.
And he posted here for ?

Well I can think of someone else who has done this and worse....want me to tell ?...and to add insult to injury....they excel at ponitificating !!

DeletedUser21287

Spying is part of war you are quite right however I doubt any spy has ever come out of the woodwork covered in Glory so don't be surprised people are not happy with you. Live by the sword, die by it.

destroxxi

Phrourach
heh Erik and Nisa you both had spies as well proven by the point of yall getting messages as to who it was or is. Does it really matter at this point? You had your own game played against you honestly. Stop choking on it and just accept the fact.

DeletedUser

Did you see me complaining?
Personally did not plant or had any.
But yes,after KT made it clear he had sources scruples fell;)
We can not be more Catholics then the Pope.

DeletedUser49059

Did you see me complaining?
Personally did not plant or had any.
But yes,after KT made it clear he had sources scruples fell;)
We can not be more Catholics then the Pope.

Nisa, we all have friends that volunteer information that they probably shouldn't. Your implications that KT had "spies" seeded in your alliance are entirely without merit. I am sure that he did have friends in your alliance...just as you have pointed out to me that you have friends in ours.

Shall we leave it at that?

DeletedUser

heh Erik and Nisa you both had spies as well proven by the point of yall getting messages as to who it was or is. Does it really matter at this point? You had your own game played against you honestly. Stop choking on it and just accept the fact.

Check who prolonged it:)