Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

DeletedUser48096

Gene,

You hurt my feelings. I'm not a troll. I just don't like when anyone messes with my boys.

Ahr,

So you think that throwing around baseless suggestions like accusing someone of violating peoples privacy and calling that same someone a Bully isn't a terrible attempt to act like a troll?......... [Errr... Personal insults Fig?]

You know full well why I started 'messing' with your "boys" as I explained my reasoning for my claims clearly. I even 'messed' with players who wheren't your boys so this is hardly exclusive to TLB. I made a point and if you still don't like it then that would be your problem........ Not mine........ The least you could do is address it (If you can) rather than pretend and assert that its not relevant to anything.

I respect the fact that you are looking out for your "boys" but that doesn't give you a pass to act like an and fallaciously accuse people of things that even you know is demonstrably false..

If your going to attempt to engage me on here.. At the very least bring a reasonable and logical argument.. Otherwise I will just laugh in your face again...

DeletedUser

It's 5 hours away, 4 from everyone else. No help needed, they are amused by watching the fumbling around.

Look like virgins practicing on a blow up doll

which like every stat you use here to back up your prowess would be awesome if you had'nt actually failed and lost the wonder city. In the Beanbag frame of mind, it must be great, lose wonder cities, sim on the rim and claim to be awesome here hoping Saddos will believe you and not check grepo intel or read the next post where you are totally discredited..(again)

Even when your alliance takes a massive target you are not involved in any sense...did TF take you in under employment law or something? like they must have a certain number of day released small yellow bus alliance members? Probably the same reason Scientist, university graduate and all round Grep legend GGn got a job counting baked bean tins at Tescos.

DeletedUser51368

We are not building wonders. Hence zero levels in the last 6 weeks. Idiots

Leave that to you simmers

Halfwit

47 Langdon (Blackbag2004) Tokoto (mark685)

5:32:47 (Arrival today at 7:04:29)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beanbag said:
We are not building wonders. Hence zero levels in the last 6 weeks. Idiots

Leave that to you simmers

actually ..negative 1 if you are honest, you lost a wonder city to an alliance your leader called simmers 24 hours before it fell. If i calla whole enemy alliance simmers and lose a wonder island to them less than 24 hours later..then claim 'we're not building wonders'- I don't know lads let common sense be your guide here :D

DeletedUser

Oh Jamo.
_lol.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
actually ..negative 1 if you are honest, you lost a wonder city to an alliance your leader called simmers 24 hours before it fell. If i calla whole enemy alliance simmers and lose a wonder island to them less than 24 hours later..then claim 'we're not building wonders'- I don't know lads let common sense be your guide here :D

Jamo shut up. You sound like a fool and you are less than relevant after you screwed your "friends" over. Your attacks are as pathetic as always and your trolling is worse than ever.

Why did they let a know toxic troll back on here? Buck up and do the right thing...and quit.

DeletedUser51368

I left the alliance came back so TD could upgrade there Temple to 10, which obviously we owned, and your 70% world alliance ca,e nowhere near to touching.

You'll find the award on my profile.

lol, idiots

DeletedUser31385

Please settle down. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion as long as it is within the rules.

DeletedUser51368

Please settle down. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion as long as it is within the rules.

Point taken Fig, but light insults to someone who is insinuating you are telling lies has some justification.

DeletedUser51368

That's interesting. GGN says I'm telling lies all the time. But he freaks out and cries to Fig for help for much less than that.

Not following your girls towel fight.

Jamo is insinuating I am telling lies, he is an idiot. He only has to check my profile, we had a temple now we don't. TD do 2 days later.

I am guessing that's why you are attacking the new Pyramid island of TD's. Even though TF hold a level 10 Pyramid

DeletedUser48096

That's interesting. GGN says I'm telling lies all the time. But he freaks out and cries to Fig for help for much less than that.

No Actually Ahr...

Iam calling out and highlighting the inconsistancy of the mods by pointing out the fact that you are doing exactly the same thing that Fig removed from my posts.. Its hardly freaking out and crying. I could just as easily observe the fact that once again you failed to address a single point I made and are once again looking to score cheap insults rather than presenting anything of substance.. Ad Hominem much?

But also your statement doesn't really make a lot of sense. You say that I say your telling lies, Then go onto suggest that Iam crying and freaking out to the mods as if the two are someone connected? Which I would have to call a rather bizarre and very lazy non-sequitur....

If I was crying about it, I would have reported your posts.. Which Iam sure Fig can confirm... I did not do.. But at the same time, If I have called you something I have gone onto explain why I called you it so on that basis I would argue that Iam therefore justified in doing so. Is calling someone a hypocrite an insult if you can explain why their statements are hypocritical? or is it simply pointing out their mistakes and using the label that we as a species assign to someone who doesn't quite practice what they preach.. In truth the only person who cries about being called a hypocrite or a liar is the person who is evidently so closed minded that they are unable to see it as constructive criticism regarding their claims and position.... Sticks and stones...

Try again Ahr... You're still a joke to me..

Blackbag said:
Jamo is insinuating I am telling lies, he is an idiot. He only has to check my profile

They are a pair made in heaven are they not BB?... Just trying to decide who is more full of it..

and yes, I have been telling TLB members to do the same with my profile. They where after all nice enough to list me as their contact "for information about our [TLB] training program." after all..

Funny thing is, I even have quotes from TLB members which support my claims too.. :)

Ardyce has written the following:
we didn't have to spend the rest of the server simming.

morfubus has written the following:
I like to play safe and turtle

morfubus *cont* has written the following:
I cant see why not to turtle a bit, you have to be online all the time to fell safe if you dont

A large dose of paranoia in that last one too. :p

DeletedUser

GGN said:
If I was crying about it, I would have reported your posts..

Does that mean I made you cry petal? Let Jamo kiss it better..now run along those baked beans won't count themselves boyo. :D

A moments silence also for Beanbag, who has sadly run away (again) sighting boredom (again) without as much as launching an attack at me to back up all his big talk. How disappointing..did you know 90% of household dust is made up of dead human skin?..thats pretty much the way I feel about the Binbag.

DeletedUser48096

Does that mean I made you cry petal?

No I reported you because you actually did exactly what Ahr accused me of doing in an earlier post..... P.S. Nice to see you attacking TD, I kinda knew your word wouldn't hold out to the end of the world...

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Nice to see you attacking TD,

OH you love it don't you?! see the world is over and GGN told you so..Jamo WILL eventually break his word!! never mind I GAVE you the tools to win, told mike i wanted everyone to get this dumb crown months and months ago..its hardly my fault you are all so incompetent you can't build 7 wonders between 300 of you in 3 months and have made it so boring the whole sever has quit.'I told you so I told you so!!! '.., GGN you couldn't be camper if you were running through a field of corn licking a lollipop , wearing a pink easter bonnet and screaming at me to chase you buddy. Now there is a damaged barcode on isle 5 mate..price check please.

DeletedUser48096

never mind I GAVE you the tools to win,

What Cherry picking Jamo... You totally neglect to mention that your attacking TD wonders in an attempt to stop us.. You can say that you gave us the tools to win but you definetly appear to be actively trying to prevent us now..

Edit: As a result you get totally rebuffed on the idea that your actions where done with the intention specifically of benefiting TD.. Because they blatently where not... And even your attempt to prevent us now shows that.

GGN you couldn't be camper if you were running through a field of corn licking a lollipop , wearing a pink easter bonnet and screaming at me to chase you buddy. Now there is a damaged barcode on isle 5 mate..price check please.

Nice try Jamo but I already told you supermarket jokes are pointless because I don't work in a supermarket.... Still its better than playing call of duty and pretending thats you in real life eh Jamo.. Still claiming to be a member of Blackwater then, or whatever they are calling themselves this time?

Yeah.... Nobody believed you the first time....

Although that wouldnt be the first time you told a lie on here.. Remember the time you said kbo was black?...

DeletedUser51368

without as much as launching an attack at me to back up all his big talk

Other way around as you well know.

DeletedUser

I don't like launching 48 hr CS at pointless cities on the outer rim buddy. :D
Probably best not to comment here anymore after you ran away yet again..may be you can restart south 49 and talk some more but actions (or lack thereof )speak louder than words..brave ,brave bin bag..bravely running away :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFdgjYoBMIg

GGN said:
Although that wouldnt be the first time you told a lie on here.. Remember the time you said kbo was black?...

Bastion of honesty GGN - who 'lied' about double accounting in en72 lol! (also i think KBO prefers 'african american' Von GGN)
but I already told you supermarket jokes are pointless because I don't work in a supermarket

Fired by Tescos??? Let me guess big guy..caught stealing food? or did you get audited on your internet usage?

DeletedUser48096

Bastion of honesty GGN - who 'lied' about double accounting in en72 lol! (also i think KBO prefers 'african american' Von GGN)

Maybe, Maybe not.. kbo was kind enough to shoot himself in the foot on that claim when he sent one of our players his youtube favorites list in an attempt to send a message to that player. It backfired though as that person then clicked on his account name and looked at his Youtube uploads... Word of advice kbo, only send a link to just the video... Not your entire favorites list....

I feel like Iam repeating myself but since you didn't appear to get the message the first 2000 times regarding EN72......................... Prove it....

Fired by Tescos??? Let me guess big guy..caught stealing food? or did you get audited on your internet usage?

Sorry to disapoint J but In all honesty I have never at once or any stage in my life been employed by a supermarket... Out of curiosity, Which do you prefer Call of Duty or Battlefield? Which one do you think best recreates the battle field environment?

DeletedUser

prove it? that you lied??It came from your own lips ..or have you told so many lies you have forgotten which ones you wheeled out when? maybe I can list them all here so we can all have a further laugh..my favourite(apart from the whole' i didn't double account ..it was all a trick' saga.).was the french girlfriend one..as a scientist (ahem) I'm sure you must agree the thought of you copulating is abhorrent
to the best interests of the human race and can be best described as revers Darwinism.. One day I'm sure your descendants will grow gills and walk backward into the sea.
As for shooting in the foot ..i think you did that your self by using a racist and fascist term in a jocular sense term to describe a player you claimed was racist!!! How very inappropriate. The fact that you had no idea of his creed was proof alone of your ignorance in matters of race and the offence you caused not just to KBO but independent members of this forum unfortunate enough to read your racial slurs..i believe thats why the WHOLE thread was deleted, by multiple reporting of your posts for which you received infractions. . shame on you yet again.