Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Maybe, Maybe not.. kbo was kind enough to shoot himself in the foot on that claim when he sent one of our players his youtube favorites list in an attempt to send a message to that player. It backfired though as that person then clicked on his account name and looked at his Youtube uploads... Word of advice kbo, only send a link to just the video... Not your entire favorites list....

Wait, wait, wait. Are you suggesting that KBO's YouTube history is not black enough? Seriously???

DeletedUser48096

prove it? that you lied??It came from your own lips

And when did you hear me speak?.... You already know my rebuttal to this as I have given it 1000 times already so I won't even give you the time of day on this.. Its not my fault if you are so paranoid that you think everything I say must be a lie.. For all you know I could have told you something that was true.. How would you naturally jump to the assumption that Iam lying?...... Cherry picking much?

my favourite(apart from the whole' i didn't double account ..it was all a trick' saga.)

I never said it was a trick, I told you something that our enemies would want to hear so I could see if it would come out the other end. Its that simple J..

Also I didn't double account either.

was the french girlfriend one

If you knew as much about me as you claim too then you would know that I live in a city loaded with foreign students. As a result it is really not much of a leap to presume that I would have not had a relationship with at least one of them... For the record her name was Emily... The rest is no concern of yours.....

as a scientist

I have never claimed to be a scientist J, I have friends who are scientists and I have a good knowledge of Biology and logic (As you well know) as well as that I have a Science based degree from a well known university. But I never claimed to be active in the field of science at this moment, let alone researching.

to the best interests of the human race and can be best described as revers Darwinism

I hate the term Darwinism because usually whatever follows or preceeds it is normally a complete misunderstanding of Evolution by person with little understanding of the subject matter.. Thanks for proving me correct.. "revers [sic] Darwinism" or as it is better know... devolution to give it its correct title is a myth as there is no evidence it occurs naturally. Even social darwinism is a butchered understanding of Evolutionary theory.

Also if your going to bring up something scientific at least make an attempt to understand it first.

One day I'm sure your descendants will grow gills and walk backward into the sea.

Sorry to interrupt Science #101 by Mr Jamovic but I must jump in here before you completely butcher a simple scientific concept like Evolution.. Humans do already still technically have gills and all of us reading this message have also had gills and a tail, They can be observed in Embryos during development along with the tails the bones for which can still be found within the body and make up the end of the spine.. The genes for them still exist within our DNA however they are simply dorment within our genome and the organs associated with their function still exist within our ears today however they mostly serve differnt purposes today. But the line "grow gills" is technically impossible but furthermore at one stage or another we did all have gills.

Again, Please make an attempt to actually understand the science before bringing it up. Evolution is not a complicated subject to understand either..

embryos2.jpg
Further Reading

Sometimes I wonder if you are some sort of evolutionary blackhole yourself and are still sitting in trees and throwing your fecies around in futile attempt to see what sticks..

As for shooting in the foot ..i think you did that your self by using a racist and fascist term in a jocular sense term to describe a player you claimed was racist!!!

Actually I never used that term... Plus Jamo the original claim was that Kbo was racist against a player of Russian origin. As I said at the time saying Kbo is black does not magic away the claim of racism. A comment that is inteneded to differnciate someone by mocking either their race or skin tone is racist regardless of the skin tone of the person saying it. Hiding behind the excuse of he's black does or did absolutely nothing to halt or turn the argument back on me.

The fact that you had no idea of his creed was proof alone of your ignorance in matters of race and the offence you caused not just to KBO but independent members of this forum unfortunate enough to read your racial slurs..i believe thats why the WHOLE thread was deleted, by multiple reporting of your posts for which you received infractions. . shame on you yet again.

Funny, I made no racial slurs in that post J. Because as I told you before the skin tone of Kbo is irrelivent to the subject matter. Kbo could be black and it does not matter in the slightest as his attempts to belittle a player of another race is still racist regardless of his own skin tone, The fact is that anybody can be racist regardless of their skin tone or race.

Also I made no racial slurs on the previous post and as a result I reciceved absolutely Zero Infractions on my account for that thread that was deleted.... Most likely because I didn't say anything that was racist or offensive....... Also the thread was deleted because it was off topic... As this one is in danger of becoming...

If your going to call me racist, At least give the chance to say something thats racist rather than implying I did..

Ahr said:
Wait, wait, wait. Are you suggesting that KBO's YouTube history is not black enough? Seriously???

Can you even read Ahr? Where did I even mention his Youtube History?..

I said based on his Uploads... Thats the videos that he himself has created, The videos that he is in..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53082

Okay, I usually stay Out of the Externals. GGN, so sorry to tell you this But world is Over. I've seen you talk about STATS and how TD has Better Stats then TLB. But most of Our top Fighters ghosted when the real WW ended. They will join us in the next, so go hide and watch as you always do. We can compare those "Major BPs" you get then and you can show everyone just how good of a player you are.

DeletedUser

that is a record..it is like a brilliant slot machine..put 1 word at GGN get 35 back :D FYI we are awaiting a just giving account that the unified members of en85 will invest in to help you get some intimate human contact, my goal is £1000..takes 2 days to confirm but as you have been waiting nearly 30 years I'm sure you can wait a little longer.

GGN said:
I have a good knowledge of Biology

spending all day touching yourself does not equate to a degree in biology buddy :D

DeletedUser48096

GGN, so sorry to tell you this But world is Over. I've seen you talk about STATS and how TD has Better Stats then TLB.

I know its over, But who's to say that I can't have a little fun and try and keep things intresting, Not only for myself but for others. But let me just take this chance to halt your really bad strawman right there....... and kick it down before you start getting silly with it as I never claimed "TD had better stats than TLB". In fact again if you actually read what I wrote you would see I simply said that there were a couple of players who where simmers. All of which I named previously.. Jamovic is the one who brought the stats into it and I simply showed that my stats where better than players of an equal size to me some of which where TLB, But some where in Purge, Damaged and whatever the other alliance is calling themselves these days.

So if your going to repeat my argument, at the very least have the good graces to repeat it correctly and honestly.....

Jamovic said:
spending all day touching yourself does not equate to a degree in biology buddy

I guess under the same logic playing call of duty 24/7 doesn't make you a former Marine Commando and Military Contractor either.

Ahr said:
I will contribute if you think it will help make him nicer. He sucks so much fun out of what should be a game.

Fun for you perhaps... But who's to say Iam not having fun?....

Did I not warn you to not engage in logical arguments with me?..... More fool you Ahr for not listerning to me.... :p

DeletedUser53082

A player of equal size you say? Like Credibility Problem with was at one time My size. and now look. seems he May have lost a few city's. and the Bad Part I gave you all a heads up on it LOL. your really a Joke from now On keep your trap shut as you have nothing of Facts to speak Other then what's only in your own Mind. your Logic is as Flawed as you are.I'll tell you what you keep you Mouth shut on Externals I might teach you how to play to Poor child.

DeletedUser48096

A player of equal size you say? Like Credibility Problem with was at one time My size. and now look. seems he May have lost a few city's. and the Bad Part I gave you all a heads up on it LOL. your really a Joke from now On keep your trap shut as you have nothing of Facts to speak Other then what's only in your own Mind. your Logic is as Flawed as you are.

I was talking at that moment as at one stage or another everyone started off at the same size so saying "was at one time my size" is kinda meaningless. But lets get to the funniest part of your whole claim......... The fact that your citing an inactive conquest and then bragging about taking a city off said player like its a major achievement..... Its a city belonging to an inactive in an ocean we don't control.... So Excuse me for a moment while I laugh Hysterically at that claim of yours..............

Now if you would care to go back through my posts on this board you would see I compared my stats to players of an equal size to me at that moment to show that my stats where well above par for players of my size in this world at that moment. So saying Credibility "was at one time My size" is meaningless as you said it yourself he was at one time your size.. But isn't anymore. So once again Iam going to have to ask you to go back through the pages and actually read what I wrote before you start typing and making yourself look ignorant when I have to keep correcting you about something I did or didn't say. Also if you don't like what I have to say, thats not my problem... That would be yours... Acting like a bully doesn't solve anything.

Furthermore if my logic is flawed then by all means feel free to explain why...

The floor is yours Spald...... I want you to point out the fallacies I used and explain the reasons why my reasoning is flawed... Rather than just asserting it. After all you now have a burden of proof on that claim.

I won't wait up...

I'll tell you what you keep you Mouth shut on Externals I might teach you how to play to Poor child.

Threatening players half your size now?...... Iam going to assume theres a comical freudian slip in there.. Which is even funnier to see in text format than vocal. But lets see if Iam reading this right... If I keep quiet you'll teach me how to play?... Rather unusal threat that.... But I think I'll pass as I don't bow to bullies who think they can silence people by threatning them.

DeletedUser53082

Credibility problem was actually bigger than me. I took three cities from him while he was active, which is why he went into VM and then inactive. I would call you out one on one if I thought you would play by the rules. You speak of logic, but I have yet to see any of it. You are not worth my time. You can keep talking about bullies or step up and propose terms for a one on one fight that evens the playing field.

DeletedUser48096

As Ahr likes to remind us you guys purposely started late on the rim. So while Credibility started in a center ocean and you guys started on the rim it really isnt a stretch to acknowledge that of course once upon a time he was bigger than you.

You seem quite confident that your the reason he is inactive, You got a justification for that? Perhaps Credibility admitting that fact before he went inactive?.. Feel free to call me out on it but if your going to make claims about a player then at least bring something to support it.

It is therefore evident that you have little to no understanding of what logic actually is as not only are you happy to make assertion after assertion and when called on them they appear rather empty but you also wouldn't realize its existance if it bit your nose. Feel free to look back through again while my posts in which I demonstrate logical arguments and point out the logical fallacies in the posts of others. One of which I have already demolished in one of yours when I kicked down your straw man argument, Which is a logical fallacy as the reasoning behind the argument is demonstrably false and could easily have been avoided if you actually looked back at what I had previously written.

I even asked you to dismiss my logic in my last post and would you believe it........ I'am still waiting...... :p

You can keep talking about bullies or step up and propose terms for a one on one fight that evens the playing field.

Sorry but Iam not biting..... Why would I accept a one on one fight with a player that is twice my size and is currently in the act of stripping down his cities so he can build bigger LS nukes in safe oceans?.... I have no interest in that one on one...

DeletedUser

ggn said:
Why would I accept a one on one fight with a player that is twice my size and is currently in the act of stripping down his cities so he can build bigger LS nukes in safe oceans?

well then accept a one on one fight with me? all my cities of consequence are miles from yours except for 4 easy targets you could attacks no problem if you were any good. Or will you be a simmer all your life?

DeletedUser48096

well then accept a one on one fight with me? all my cities of consequence are miles from yours except for 4 easy targets you could attacks no problem if you were any good. Or will you be a simmer all your life?

Why should I attack you?.. You are the one bragging about your own stats after all..

But Iam not doing a one on one with you either J, for exactly the same reason I didn't do one with Spald..

Rachel.L said:
kettle meet pot

Thanks for the kind words Rachel, But kindly explain how I have bullied anyone? Iam after all not the one trying to force and intimidate someone else into silence.

Also the phrase your looking for is: 'pot meet kettle'

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
kettle meet pot

Rachel, nicely said. You put in three words and got 42 out, that's a return of 14 to 1. Most people only average around four or five to one, but the best I've ever gotten is 15 to 1. I'm still hoping someone can beat that.

Rx

_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser53082

Why should I attack you?.. You are the one bragging about your own stats after all..

But Iam not doing a one on one with you either J, for exactly the same reason I didn't do one with Spald.
Scared?

Name your terms then. I am willing to hand off cities until we are the same size. What would make it a fair fight, in your mind?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
But kindly explain how I have bullied anyone? Iam after all not the one trying to force and intimidate someone else into silence. Also the phrase your looking for is: 'pot meet kettle'

"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
"You are dirty and ugly and black!
Sure no one would think you were metal,
Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –
That your blackness is mirrored in me."

Look, mom, I can copy stuff out of textbooks too.

GGN, if you don't understand how trying to make people look stupid, correcting everything they say, is a form of bullying, then you're not as smart as you believe.

Rx, thanks so much. Was trying to make a point without engaging in the drivel. Think your return count is safe.

DeletedUser53082

Look, mom, I can copy stuff out of textbooks too.

GGN, if you don't understand how trying to make people look stupid, correcting everything they say, is a form of bullying, then you're not as smart as you believe.

Rx, thanks so much. Was trying to make a point without engaging in the drivel. Think your return count is safe.
so well said why I called him out in-game and Not here as he can only run him mouth on Externals.

DeletedUser48096

Rachel, nicely said. You put in three words and got 42 out, that's a return of 14 to 1. Most people only average around four or five to one, but the best I've ever gotten is 15 to 1. I'm still hoping someone can beat that.

Rx

In that case Ahr I have one word for you........... SPLAT......

Oh and thanks for the BPs.. :p

SelfUnemployed said:
Scared?
Name your terms then. I am willing to hand off cities until we are the same size. What would make it a fair fight, in your mind?

No Iam not scared, I just have no interest in any one on ones because its not in the best interests of TD. We in TD have a collective goal and personal fueds do nothing to achieve that goal... So if you don't mind I'll pass...

Rachel.L said:

Ok Rachel, Now its you that is mistaken. We are all entitled to our views and opinions, That is part of our basic free speech rights just as we are all entitled to tell each other that someone elses views is either incorrect or correct. That is not bullying it is exercising a basic human right that we all have. If you insist on saying that its bullying just because someone tells that your wrong then you have no understanding of the basic human rights that we all actually have.

To cite a very political example at the moment but lets say a Donald Trump fan is free to express an opinion and are also free to corrected when they make misleading or incorrect statements just as much as any Hillary fan is the same.. Its called having a discussion.... Not bullying.... I know already that you know the differnce, you are just trying to badly prove a point. But if your going to cry about bullying just because you got told you're wrong. Then its clear that you have no understanding of the most basic of human rights that is our freedom of speech as we are all free to express our own opinions be them correct or incorrect. Just as much as we are also free to challenge someone on their views. In fact the only people who have an issue about things like this is the extremely closed minded so I am going to assume that if that is your actual belief then that is the camp you fall into if that is what you think.

Iam just amused though that your friends are so impressed with your idiom, As your logic in posting it is completely self-refuting to your claim. Take the first four lines of it for instance.

In this passage we have the kettle making a statement about the pot as per the traditional wording its the "Pot calling the Kettle black". Going with the wording of "kettle meet pot" you miss the point of the idiom as it is intended to point out the hypocracy of the original statement made by pot. The following four sentences are the kettle's reply.

Under the traditional wording of 'pot meet kettle' it points out the pot is meeting the kettle to see its own hypocracy. But in your rewording it makes little sense to the original idiom as the kettle wasn't the one making a hypocritical statement. It was the pot doing that and furthermore the claim made by the pot was demonstrably false when shown to be so as it was mirrored in the kettle. So saying kettle meet pot is inconsistant with the idiom as the intended point of the line is to introduce the person making the statement to the mirror, rather than the dirty pot.

But also it fails as just saying three words does little to prove me wrong. As I said the pot was demonstrably false and was shown to be so.. While Iam still waiting for this demonstrable evidence that anything I said is hypocritical or that Iam a bully.. Just misquoting a general phrase does absolutely nothing to further your point..

Also I would add to any casual observer's reading this its one person that is apparantly bullying four people.......

-------------------------------------------------

Oh and as an aside TLB, You might want to look through your members stats and see who gained a load of DBP at the exact moment reillyboy123's and Ahr's attacks splatted badly on mitch69's city as Iam informed a TLB member actually supported mitch69 with defence and contributed to the defence of the city.

Not that we actually needed the help. ;)

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ggn, it is bullying whether you hide behind free speech or not. but you are funny. you go on and on about nothing and miss the point of everything.

you miss the point so much so that "my members" are not the ppl sticking up for me. they are just ppl who are exercising that free speech you love so much. i don't play revolt; i just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. i could care less who wins this world

and as the weakest member of my alliance, i'd go against you any day. i'd even learn revolt just to land in your harbors. look me up. i did my homework on you.

rx, i think i won the return count. he's so mouthy.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
rx, i think i won the return count. he's so mouthy.

You did indeed! You got 23 to 1, a new record!! (I just count them, I don't even try to read them. Always the same nonsense.)

I am heartbroken that you only play conquest. Where are you playing. I might even start there just to play in your alliance for a while.

Rx