Brexit alliance

DeletedUser47369

DeletedUser

Sounds fantastic! :) Count me in! I'll be a little while though but I'll gladly raise that flag sounds fun!

DeletedUser47369

Sounds fantastic! :) Count me in! I'll be a little while though but I'll gladly raise that flag sounds fun!

Perfect. Loads of Diplomats roles available.

*Diplomats need no experience to apply.

DeletedUser47369

Do I get a lunch allowance?

That really depends on our trade deals with other Islands

Once we get a Chancellor of the Exchequer, He will know if we need to make fiscal adjustments within the Alliance.

But Sure it will be grand!

DeletedUser

Well I'm sure everyone will want to trade with us,where else will they get jammy dodgers and proper gravy! Now I must go and prepare for an invite from my accountants to spend a week in the sun at their exclusive villa in the EU so I can reiterate slowly and more loudly that we're alright jack (I've got my knotted hanky and socks n sandles) whilst emptying their shops of as much duty free tobacco and booze before they put the crossings back up. I shall ask for my invite upon my return.

God save the queen as it says on my fish fingers! :)

DeletedUser52116

i have no idea what i'm doing in a revolt world .... does this make AWESOME enough to be part of this AWESOME plan which really sounds AWESOME to me :p :D

p.s. i'm not british :( but my country isnt in EU aswell ;)

DeletedUser52116

i'll give you 3 chances to find it yourself ( i bet you wont )

HINT : My country is in Europe and trying to get in EU

DeletedUser

So you're not half in already? Shall we try the former Yugoslav republic of Bosnia & Herzegovina?

DeletedUser

OK seeing as you're playing a greek game, let's try Macedonia.

DeletedUser

Well the dodgy tash says turkey but I'll go for the weightlifting giants of Bulgaria! (fingers crossed)

DeletedUser52116

dammm you were very very close but missed sorry :( also i doubt that slavic countries are trying to get into EU :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You not going to tell then? I bet you're not even from a real country! :)

DeletedUser52116

its Albania since youre very courious :) tell me the truth did you thought about it ?

DeletedUser

Yes I did, but I have met so many albanians I thought you were already half into the EU.