Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

DeletedUser48096

You can rewrite history however you want. But here is how it went down, with data to support.

View attachment 11942

I think you missed my point Ahr... If you where as well informed as you pretend to be you would know that Credibility problem wasnt one for posting support requests as a result the fact he was a sucessful op target isnt a surprise to me. But that said CP was showing as green up until a few weeks ago Iam informed. Your welcome to assume you are the reason for his inactivity but unless you know CP personally I find that assumption rather hollow... again... For all you know he could have some personal reason to activate VM.

But that said what does that say about you and your alliance, Lets take stock of whats going on here. You in your desperation have tried endlessly to paint me as a bully and have accused me of being a bully. Yet here you both are claiming and boasting that you drove a player out the game....

How are you now any better than the position you tried to paint me as again?..... Hypocracy be thy name......

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I think you missed my point Ahr... If you where as well informed as you pretend to be you would know that Credibility problem wasnt one for posting support requests as a result the fact he was a sucessful op target isnt a surprise to me. But that said CP was showing as green up until a few weeks ago Iam informed. Your welcome to assume you are the reason for his inactivity but unless you know CP personally I find that assumption rather hollow... again... For all you know he could have some personal reason to activate VM.

But that said what does that say about you and your alliance, Lets take stock of whats going on here. You in your desperation have tried endlessly to paint me as a bully and have accused me of being a bully. Yet here you both are claiming and boasting that you drove a player out the game....

How are you now any better than the position you tried to paint me as again?..... Hypocracy be thy name......

No, Kettle. I am supporting Spald's statement that he retaliated against a larger player who attacked him first and often, then Spald finished the conflict. Look up the definition of bully again. Maybe the definition of war game, too.

DeletedUser48096

Does your bike only come with a reverse gear Ahr?

Spald directly claimed he sent CP into inactivity....

SelfUnemployed said:
I took three cities from him while he was active, which is why he went into VM and then inactive.

I asked him to provide evidence of that claim that he has gone back to and you obliged with something to vaguely support that claim. In doing so Iam now pointing out the hypocracy of you both trying to call me a bully since Spald exactly that and is proudly bragging about it here on the externals. If his claim is true and he did drive CP into inactivity then are you also going to call Spald a bully?... Of course not...

I am supporting Spald's statement that he retaliated against a larger player who attacked him first and often

And? Iam objecting to Spald's above statement, But I would question the larger player part too as on 2016-05-07 CP had 31 Cities (He has lost 24 cities since then and has 7 left), Spald had 52 (You have taken 18 since that date)... So Iam struggling to see where the logic here that CP was bigger again..

Rachel.L

Phrourach
i just know i'm going to regret this but here goes

it is a player's responsibility to ask for help. he/ she doesn't, it is assumed you can handle a siege on your own, whether against you or by you. don't ask and lose a city, you deserve any shame your alliance sends your way.
it is an alliance's responsibility to have trips. you don't or you do and then don't follow through with an hc, you are a bad mate. that member should drop you and go somewhere better.

if a player attacks me or mine consistently, i'll make it my business to pursue him/ her til there are no cities left or fatigue (vm) sets in. this isn't bullying, it's game play. i think this is esp the case when mras go against small alliances, gold whores go against non-users, etc. doesn't matter who started it, i'll finish it.

you guys can argue forever (and no one will win) about who started it, what it truly means to be inactivity, and what cp's personal situation is/was. just take it to the battlefield and solve it there

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
i just know i'm going to regret this but here goes

it is a player's responsibility to ask for help. he/ she doesn't, it is assumed you can handle a siege on your own, whether against you or by you. don't ask and lose a city, you deserve any shame your alliance sends your way.
it is an alliance's responsibility to have trips. you don't or you do and then don't follow through with an hc, you are a bad mate. that member should drop you and go somewhere better.

if a player attacks me or mine consistently, i'll make it my business to pursue him/ her til there are no cities left or fatigue (vm) sets in. this isn't bullying, it's game play. i think this is esp the case when mras go against small alliances, gold whores go against non-users, etc. doesn't matter who started it, i'll finish it.

you guys can argue forever (and no one will win) about who started it, what it truly means to be inactivity, and what cp's personal situation is/was. just take it to the battlefield and solve it there

Well said. And thank you.

Someone PLEASE lock this thread.

antz2013

Phrourach
Why argue with someone who immediately denies everything but his own logic and discounts anything but what he presents?

DeletedUser48096

Rachel.L said:

I actually agree Rachel, It is a players responsibility to request help. And while we are on that subject that is actually something CP never actually did as I said previously.

The only word we ever got on incomings from CP was trip reports. As a result it was obvious that defending his cities was difficult to some extent as we had no information on the level of incoming we had on him.

I agree again, And we did as that was the only detail we got on incomings to CP, Hence why Iam not surprised that ops on him where so sucessful.. But the thing you miss Rachel is that this is a Revolt world, not Conquest Rachel. On Conquest the CS is in the city and you have no time to react against an inactive. But on an active in a revolt world you have time but if the player is inactive or not giving details you have no information on the Cities wall or the amount of incomings, Possible CS's to snipe and etc.

this isn't bullying, it's game play.

Ah so the expert on bullying is back with a nice shiney new definition of bullying then?.. Lets discuss that shall we....Oh wait is that still bullying?.... Perhaps you could explain how purposely running a player out of the game isnt bullying then Rach?... If a player attacks me I will hit them back, but this is a game.. I see no reason to treat it as a place for personal vendettas.

you guys can argue forever (and no one will win) about who started it, what it truly means to be inactivity, and what cp's personal situation is/was.

I agree, And I did say it was a pointless claim..

antz said:
Why argue with someone who immediately denies everything but his own logic and discounts anything but what he presents?

Its actually a lot more simpler than you make it sound Antz..

If I can reasonably disagree a claim and explain why I think its wrong, Then until someone can actually explain why Iam wrong why should I change my mind or position on that claim? If I reason that its possible that CP went inactive or his accord you cannot disprove that claim and it is no less or more plausable than whatever Spald or Ahr is presenting as an alternative. It is Spald's and Ahr's claim to prove since they made the positive claim that they drove him to that state and so far they have not met their burden of proof on that claim. So I see no reason to change my position on that claim until Ahr and Spald can meet that burden of proof on their own claims.

Its actually quite simple to be honest.. Until someone explains why Iam wrong to a reasonable standard, Why should I accept that Iam wrong about something? When Iam happy that the standard has been met I will gladly accept that position and admit I was wrong.

Ahr said:
Someone PLEASE lock this thread.

Demanding censorship rather than actually addressing the issues raised?... Why am I not surprised..

DeletedUser

Antz said:

About as eloquent and precise as any comment on generic greek name I have ever heard.

antz2013

Phrourach

I actually agree Rachel, It is a players responsibility to request help. And while we are on that subject that is actually something CP never actually did as I said previously.

The only word we ever got on incomings from CP was trip reports. As a result it was obvious that defending his cities was difficult to some extent as we had no information on the level of incoming we had on him.

I agree again, And we did as that was the only detail we got on incomings to CP, Hence why Iam not surprised that ops on him where so sucessful.. But the thing you miss Rachel is that this is a Revolt world, not Conquest Rachel. On Conquest the CS is in the city and you have no time to react against an inactive. But on an active in a revolt world you have time but if the player is inactive or not giving details you have no information on the Cities wall or the amount of incomings, Possible CS's to snipe and etc.

Ah so the expert on bullying is back with a nice shiney new definition of bullying then?.. Lets discuss that shall we....Oh wait is that still bullying?.... Perhaps you could explain how purposely running a player out of the game isnt bullying then Rach?... If a player attacks me I will hit them back, but this is a game.. I see no reason to treat it as a place for personal vendettas.

I agree, And I did say it was a pointless claim..

Its actually a lot more simpler than you make it sound Antz..

If I can reasonably disagree a claim and explain why I think its wrong, Then until someone can actually explain why Iam wrong why should I change my mind or position on that claim? If I reason that its possible that CP went inactive or his accord you cannot disprove that claim and it is no less or more plausable than whatever Spald or Ahr is presenting as an alternative. It is Spald's and Ahr's claim to prove since they made the positive claim that they drove him to that state and so far they have not met their burden of proof on that claim. So I see no reason to change my position on that claim until Ahr and Spald can meet that burden of proof on their own claims.

Its actually quite simple to be honest.. Until someone explains why Iam wrong to a reasonable standard, Why should I accept that Iam wrong about something? When Iam happy that the standard has been met I will gladly accept that position and admit I was wrong.

Demanding censorship rather than actually addressing the issues raised?... Why am I not surprised..

My point exactly

DeletedUser48096

No actually Antz,

You said and I quote:

Now if you actually bothered to read my reply I said that I do not discount any view that disagree's view my view. I reject it if I find it unreasonable until evidence is presented for it. If no evidence is presented for it, why should I believe it?

This is not my standard, This is the standard in any court of law in the western world and the standard of every scientist. Why should I believe a claim that I find unreasonable without evidence for it?.. Thats not only logical, But I guarentee you also do the same when accessing unreasonable claims.

Jamovic said:
About as eloquent and precise as any comment on generic greek name I have ever heard.

Actually Mr Goodsplat I could have sworn he was talking about you.. Can't remember the last time you admitted you where wrong or didn't immediately disagree with whatever I said. What was it you where saying earlier about what you think we me duel accounting?.... I rest my case J.......

ggn-

however, i was very careful not to make a personal attack against you or anyone else in my post. (i am not responsible for others.) the fact that you not only felt the need to belittle me again, school me in my woeful ignorance, but then added to it the use of a pejorative of my name, says a lot.

i am addressing the game, what this forum is supposed to be about.

Iam happy to keep this to the game and was happy to discuss ingame matters, But if Antz and go insist on misreading or not bothering to read what I wrote then thats their choice. But you did strongly imply it when you insisted on bringing up the matter of bullying again. As I said before Rachel based on what you have said before I don't believe you have a strong understanding on the matter.

Again though I asked you to explain your point, regardless of my use of the shorterning of your name. So if that bothers you I shall respectfully ask the question again without the shorterned variation of your name.

"Perhaps you could explain how purposely running a player out of the game isnt bullying?."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ggn said:
What was it you where saying earlier about what you think we me duel accounting?.

coming from a player who as recently as yesterday chastised a player for not proof reading their post, this is awesome..:D

DeletedUser53082

CP was always very spotty about posting SOS requests and most of his requests actually came from trip reports rather than actual requests from him. Now considering that his last conquest was in April said:
Spotty yeah I heard something about this in PM's from you Pact Members and own alliance members but he was Posting up till The last 3 city's I took from Him. Have you Ever taken an Active players city? Or just Internals? Probable How you get you BP's also Inactive players and Internals

DeletedUser48096

coming from a player who as recently as yesterday chastised a player for not proof reading their post, this is awesome..:D

When I have half a dozen people to reply to I would expect a pass on that, But you are once again overlooking and also avoiding the point I made in the post..

Self Unemployed said:
Spotty yeah I heard something about this in PM's from you Pact Members and own alliance members but he was Posting up till The last 3 city's I took from Him. Have you Ever taken an Active players city? Or just Internals? Probable How you get you BP's also Inactive players and Internals

Have I ever taken an Active players city?... Of course I have..

DeletedUser

GGN said:
When I have half a dozen people to reply to I would expect a pass on that, But you are once again overlooking and also avoiding the point I made in the post..

and yet you NEVER give a pass to others..shows a certain sense of entitlement doesn't it? Much like you think we should all concur with your irrational arguments you think we should allow you a 'pass' when you berate players then make far larger mistakes of the same kind..much like your arguments are non sensical and self serving , yet you berate players for what you perceive as poor logic - you have never been anything other than a hypocrite and that post proved it to all who don't know your history and form so I thank you for being you..

DeletedUser48096

and yet you NEVER give a pass to others..shows a certain sense of entitlement doesn't it? Much like you think we should all concur with your irrational arguments you think we should allow you a 'pass' when you berate players then make far larger mistakes of the same kind..much like your arguments are non sensical and self serving , yet you berate players for what you perceive as poor logic - you have never been anything other than a hypocrite and that post proved it to all who don't know your history and form so I thank you for being you..

Did I not agree to part of what Rachel had to say just a few minutes ago Goodsplat?

I agreed with her because in part some of what she said was reasonable and I observed the parts I agreed with as a result (As I said I do earlier). Now I don't think you should concur with my arguments, All I ask is that if your going to make an argument at least bring a level of evidence or reason to support it from critical analysis. Hence why I call your arguments hollow or empty because all you do is assert things. Why do you think I work at a supermarket?, why do you not believe my Ex was from France?.. Perhaps if you actually bothered to expand on your arguments rather than just pretending everything I say is a lie or just flat out denying everything then things might be a little more productive..

And you don't berate players also? Lets go back through your posts to find examples of you trying to berate me or GM shall we... I simply point out their mistakes in a persons reasoning and invite them to correct their reasoning if they are unwilling or unable to grasp the concept that is not my fault.

Keep asserting what you want J.. You are only proving my point...

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ggn-
i explained my philosophy on game play being different than bullying in the forum
you disagree
fine

frankly, i think it's not that you disagree but you like to argue just for the sake of ticking ppl off
if you get your jollies that way, good for you but sorry, not playing

and you may have missed my (multiple explanations) of bullying vs. free speech in your arguments with others
or maybe they were removed
again you disagree
i have moved on from the point
i'm not going to rehash it as i think we all have better things to do
perhaps you should too? just a suggestion

i understand the basics of revolt. i have friends that play revolt and discuss strategy with them. when i join a revolt world, yes, i would be a newb. as i said, i accused no one of anything and the only name i mentioned was cp, who, as far as i know, won't be posting anything. you need to stop reading into every post, looking for implications, based on your own issues.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GGN said:
why do you not believe my Ex was from France?

Firstly its hard to believe an imaginary person is from anywhere, much as its hard to believe any woman would want to be with some one with the personality and cholesterol levels of a fried egg..but mostly because you called this entity' my french girlfriend'...I had no idea the french did such a good trade in inflatable 'recreational' dolls..so why is she your Ex? did she get a puncture?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

ggn-
i explained my philosophy on game play being different than bullying in the forum
you disagree
fine

frankly, i think it's not that you disagree but you like to argue just for the sake of ticking ppl off
if you get your jollies that way, good for you but sorry, not playing

To an extent I do agree, But Iam also a glutten for Punishment and someone who does not like someone spreading and distorting facts at the same time.

Personally Iam of the view that if you intentionally set out to remove someone from the game. Thats bullying, If you attack them a couple of times and they go inactive.. Thats their choice. Based on what was said by SelfEmployed I get the impression he set out to destroy CP and to me that is bullying. Again, Agree to disagree though.

and you may have missed my (multiple explanations) of bullying vs. free speech in your arguments with others
or maybe they were removed
again you disagree
i have moved on from the point
i'm not going to rehash it as i think we all have better things to do
perhaps you should too? just a suggestion

I disagreed because with your previous point about Freedom of speech as I said it is a double edged sword. Not only do we have the right to express our own views but we also have the right to face critical opinions of our own views. Even if we disagree with what they say, We are entitled to express our own views... Even if someone else disagrees which they have a right to do.

i understand the basics of revolt. i have friends that play revolt and discuss strategy with them. when i join a revolt world, yes, i would be a newb. as i said, i accused no one of anything and the only name i mentioned was cp, who, as far as i know, won't be posting anything. you need to stop reading into every post, looking for implications, based on your own issues.

I didn't read anything into your post Rachel, I simply looked at your points and decided what I thougt was reasonable or not. If you disagree with something that I said then fine you disagree.. as is your right..

all that is besides the point. the fact remains, in that one post, you were disrespectful to me. fine don't call it bullying; call it a breach of decorum. (that is based on the forum rules.) i'm not sure you understand how far over the line you stepped with what you said. perhaps it's a cultural thing. i gave you an opportunity to make good and you just argued more. here's hoping you step up to the plate.

If you see me using a shorterned variation of your name as disrespectful then thats your choice, I apologise as that was not my intention. But I took your chance to have a debate and I questioned your premise and have repeatedly asked the same question regarding that point. Now since you wanted to get all Freudian on me, Lets turn the tables a little as it appears to me that you seem happy to throw your own two cents in, but do not like it when they are thrown back at you. Twice I have asked you to explain your own point and twice you have dodged the question.. Fine your choice but don't come back to me and pretend that you gave me an opportunity to discuss anything when you aren't even willing to answer simple questions regarding your views.

Iam happy to have a reasonable discussion with you if you want, but to be honest I suspect this is not the place to do it and I also don't believe we would get very far if you are not willing to honestly answer or clarify your own points that you are making. This is of course would be the second time you have done this after all..

Iam not asking for alot, Or looking to trap you. I just wanted to hear how you personally define in game bullying and if you think purposely trying to rim a player is also a form of bullying and why?...

Its not as if Iam asking you to calculate the mass of a blackhole with that question......