Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Thing is that people can't face reality sometimes and they feel pain when they hear the truth, instead of discussing like a civilians they start insulting or fighting. This attitude will take these kind of people no where.

Anyhow good job Warzimi, liked it.

DeletedUser51112

You're right Grandaizer, people have rights to give their own opinions, I respect that.
but you're calling it a 'reality'.. I doubt it, it's early time here, I've seen enough small but strong warriors survived tough time till the end.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I told about that, that I might be wrong and will wait till those guys prove me wrong IN GAME instead of talking about their previous titles on forums and I have mentioned in that list that all that was just MY OPINION.

DeletedUser51112

Exactly, I'm with you on this.
On the other hand, I also like to see people fighting on external forums!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Just Kidding.

The GM

Phrourach
Does this guy really think TLB is a sink ? Maybe he doesn't know what we did in Bhrytos !

Prey tell, what did you actually do in Bhrytos? The Lost Boys as I recall simmed their way through the whole server avoiding conflict at every turn to receive a 2nd or was it third hand crown?

I see you have merged with the winners of that world here to give you some sort of spine finally. I say swim.

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
1 EPIDEMIC
6 Plague

A good alliance. Aggressive but, without ethics. Will make solid gains early but, will likely implode when exposed to multiple external pressures. Not built to survive multiple threats from multiple determined foes. Should be eyeballing their back door (O35) very closely. Ignoring their west or, thinking there is no threat in O35 spells doom.

SINK

2 Old School Grepo Legends

3 Next Gen Grepo Legends

This will be the winning group on Kasmenai IF, they dont get bored & lazy, first. They have the location, they have the experience and they have the gold-players. Do they have the determination and focus to remain on a world that, is slower than they would normally play? THAT, is the million dollar question. If, their members lose interest in Kasmenai... another alliance will take the Crown.

SWIM

4 The Lost Boys

Dont really know this team. Once upon a time on EN6 there was an alliance by the same name. Wondering if, it's the same core group. If so, it was a good alliance but, it ultimately lost prestige and power due to constant backstabbing techniques used against its allies. Looks to me like Transient Drifters is now their academy.

FLOAT

5 The Varangian Guard

Dont know this team, either. Love the alliance name. Looks good and looks solid.

SWIM

7 Hydra's Hooligans

Yes. This is most def a much vaunted "elite-squad." Lol.....gold much? Expect them to play the part of spoiler/rogue-nation. Ignore them at your peril. Still, like OSGL they run the risk of losing interest & members as soon as a faster revolt world with no morale is opened. Shouldnt be a long wait I'd imagine.

FLOAT

8 Death Before Dishonor

I know a few of these guys. Good, decent players with a great attitude. They'll be around for a long while though, they will likely need to find a more secure location to call home. They'll take the hits and keep on ticking.

SWIM

9 True Fear

I find this alliance intriguing. Seems quite a few alliances dont much care for them but, I sense a growing power here. This is an alliance to watch carefully & to tread carefully around. I'd bet money that, even now they are hungrily looking at the fat, juicy cities in Ocean 45 where they can cause maximum damage and reap maximum rewards in the form of big cities & scooping up new members to expand fast.

SWIM

10 Transient Drifters

Rumour has it that, most of TD's best players have moved over to The Lost Boys. Looks like allies to me. They're laying low, atm but..... they engage in clandestine warfare against their neighbors while professing innocence. Over-confidence is an alliance killer. Remember that. They'll make their move in O44 soon.

SINK

11 Wolves in the Fold

Good peeps here. Seems to lack a strong experienced core group but, they have a heck of a lot of heart. Rumour has it they've been cooperating closely with Transient Drifters against Epidemic/Plague. OR, soon will be. I don't expect relations to remain cozy between Wolves & TD, though. TD is too high-handed for any such thing to be long lasting.

FLOAT

12 Nocturnos

As per usual, the most under-rated alliance on the board. Slow start in Ocean 44 with multiple internal issues including, a failed merger of Dominators into Nocturnos. Still if, you do your research on this group you will find a long-lasting core group of experienced fighters who've led multiple strong alliances on prior worlds... even after slow starts on each world. These are survivors and they're tough as old leather.

SWIM

13 Dominators

A young alliance. They are trying very hard, I'll give them that much. Struggling to compete with older alliances in an ocean filled with adversaries hell-bent on their destruction. Better suited as a Rim Alliance. They MAY survive intact (albeit much more compact) if, they recognize that The Rim is their friend and move fast to get there. Otherwise, they're just food.

SINK

Last edited:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well thanks for spending your time and making Top 12 (You made top 13, but whatever), anyhow this list and input looks really not serious for me.

"Dont know this team, either. Love the alliance name. Looks good and looks solid." - and decision "SWIM".

"A young alliance. They are trying very hard, I'll give them that much. Struggling to compete with older alliances in an ocean..." - and all these about DOMINATORS, N.1 alliance of this world who appeared to be a MRA and now is used as a farm for all other alliances.

No hate, just my opinion about your list.

DeletedUser5253

Chephren, that has to be one of the worst "top 12" I've seen. Why? Just..why??

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Prey tell, what did you actually do in Bhrytos? The Lost Boys as I recall simmed their way through the whole server avoiding conflict at every turn to receive a 2nd or was it third hand crown?

I see you have merged with the winners of that world here to give you some sort of spine finally. I say swim.

WHAT???!!!

The GM just tore you down man. You gonna take that???

DeletedUser

As far as I know Ben, no one in TLB took a crown in En85 - please do check if I am wrong..many of them got a first hand (of course ) rulers of award, but like me they don't rate crowns as, like you say, anyone can win them in a world -unless of course you are your alliance, TD in a non 400 cap server, even when you are spoon fed the chance to win a crown by Jamo 3 months later you still can't up 7 level 9 wonders to level 10's even with help from other alliances.. then you lose 3 WW islands against a shell of an alliance..what did TLB do in EN85? lol! what did you do mate?..lose 50 odd cities in a month. and walk away empty handed..nope can't find any TLB player with your track record for mediocrity.

DeletedUser53652

did someone think that transient drifters is really The lost boys academy ?

DeletedUser

For the record-The Lost Boys here have absolutely nothing to do with Lost Boys of Zeta.
I was one of the leaders of Lost Boys of Zeta and in possession of HH acc (the founder of LB).

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Respect to the original Lost Boys from Zeta. This team played in EN85, but we originated on the US servers.

As Jamo said, TR did offer us "honorary crowns" for our help in EN85, but we declined that generous offer. Well, tbh one player who was TLB did want to accept the crown even after the rest of the team voted not to. He did not receive an invitation to return. I think he finished the server with The Magical Moments or some other nonsensically named ally of the mega coalition of alliances that didn't win.

As for simming away the server, I will admit we didn't get into as many wars as we would have liked. Every time we declared war on an alliance, they merged into someone, pacted with someone, or ghosted outright. It was quite discouraging. Hoping this server will be more fun.

Founder and Mother to The Lost Boys,
RX

The GM

Phrourach
Lol
As far as I know Ben, no one in TLB took a crown in En85 - please do check if I am wrong..many of them got a first hand (of course ) rulers of award, but like me they don't rate crowns as, like you say, anyone can win them in a world -unless of course you are your alliance, TD in a non 400 cap server, even when you are spoon fed the chance to win a crown by Jamo 3 months later you still can't up 7 level 9 wonders to level 10's even with help from other alliances.. then you lose 3 WW islands against a shell of an alliance..what did TLB do in EN85? lol! what did you do mate?..lose 50 odd cities in a month. and walk away empty handed..nope can't find any TLB player with your track record for mediocrity.
The most laughable thing about EN85 was how scared you lot were of TD. Lets look at your coalition: 1,2,3,5,8 all against a lowly ranked TD in 4th spot. Now I am certainly not Einstein but to me the math is clearly wrong. Once again, I agree with what your former master KBO did. One crown not twelve hand me downs.

Anyway, moving on, we may just need to be civil in this world if we want to show the (current) leading alliance that making enemies with everyone will have serious repercussions.

DeletedUser

you are quite right GM we must be civil, if not I am sure GGN will jump out of the supermarket stock room and get me ban..again. I would however like to address the point of everyone being 'scared' of TD. Firstlywell- we aren't mate, hence why you lost so many cities. But also this whole multi pact things..I am pretty sure it was TD, TF, AFC and AM against just us at TR - so let us not try to rewrite history by besmirching our domination of the server now - especially as you seem to imply you want a relationship now in this one..thirdly you lost a WW island To TLB true or false at the height of WW?, and subsequently 3 more WW island to an alliance you are writing off in these forums...and according to the last top 12 you are our academy - so please behave your self or i will have to internalise you...;)

DeletedUser52274

10 Transient Drifters

Rumour has it that, most of TD's best players have moved over to The Lost Boys. Looks like allies to me. They're laying low, atm but..... they engage in clandestine warfare against their neighbors while professing innocence. Over-confidence is an alliance killer. Remember that. They'll make their move in O44 soon.

I'd like to see the names of these players that we at TLB have taken in, so can you please reveal them to me ?

DeletedUser

Are you sure to that? You can't even conquer a single city in a revolt world. :)
yes I have 8 cities 4 weeks in the game thru using my mind to manipulate the script of grepolis to randomly giving me cities. I welcome your attempts at PnP Manginup but much like your activity and skill level in en72 they are both amateur, sporadic and about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Edit - for those out of the know - Mnginup was a 'player' in En72 that joined my alliance, simmed the server..went into VM when we had any war and came back and joined another alliance to claim a crown out of VM in the last week..

and all don't worry a comprehensive MGK top 12 will come this weekend when I am not drinking telco value vodka and hitting my head off the wall like a Romanian Orphan at the painful speed of this world no offence to previous top 12's but you are all wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: