N/A - Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser13405
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

When you say no drama.... Can I believe you?

No drama means no drama. What part of that don't you understand? Everything will be copacetic, as long as when Mistress says jump, you just smile and say "How High?" :p

DeletedUser22399

No drama means no drama. What part of that don't you understand? Everything will be copacetic, as long as when Mistress says jump, you just smile and say "How High?" :p

I'm the mistress here so best you guys get to jumping - oh and btw that counts for all the women in the alliance - we are all the mistresses and expect you guys to be bouncing away just for us
_lol.gif

DeletedUser53189

can i join your alliance that doesnt exist for a world that doesnt exist

DeletedUser38414

First time in my life I did an apply to premade *-*
So nervous *-* Like on an exam..pff pff >.>

DeletedUser14937

i might be tempted here lol.
or am i old and blind and this thing already joined a world?

DeletedUser14937

No, we're still waiting for a world to join

see i'm still able to read properly :p.... the rest of the game is the same as well right? attack tiny noobs from loser alliances that are too weak to fight back and grow big pretending to be an awesome player right? :D!!!

DeletedUser29066

see i'm still able to read properly :p.... the rest of the game is the same as well right? attack tiny noobs from loser alliances that are too weak to fight back and grow big pretending to be an awesome player right? :D!!!

That pretty much covers it. It's how I survive. ;)

DeletedUser48212

Reading this gets me really excited, put me and Valk down please. We both are itching to play a world serious again.

DeletedUser41715

So, now we know who's as.. we ll kick on next server. BZC will join for sure and this time we won't make the same mistake. Dominic don't join those simmers. Join us instead to see the between difference playing grepo and enjoying grepo

DeletedUser32412

Anyone have an inclination of when the next 3/3 conquest world is going to open?