Newspaper The Kasmenai - The First Issue. Get Hype, BBy

DeletedUser

A new world has opened for some time now but is the booty good enough to keep track of? The big question on everyone's mind will be detailed here. Are OLD SCHOOL GREPO LEGENDS REALLY OLD SKOOOL?! Do they even found??? Is one alliance too many? Does crowns melt steel ego's.

Let's start the post with everyone's most hated alliance. OLD SCHOOL GREPO LEGENDS. Controversy started, well with their name of-course. By old school, do they mean world winners? Well a hand full do have some experience to back the title but the vast majority are well... better than average? Yes, by all means this alliance is doing quite well for themselves but I have noted some problems. To be frank, the whole alliance seems like a mess, where is the direction they are trying to head. They occupy nearly every ocean and border nearly every alliance. So does this mass pact'ed rumor hold weight. Yes, I believe they did at one point have lots of agreements in place but right now I believe they are undoing them. However, what's to be scared of when you have an academy? The major problems facing OSGL are inactives, these legends are loosing interest in this server. They have a solid core but the odd member in each direction shows they are not very united. They have been loosing cities at a moderate rate but again these seem to be inactives that are failing to be cannibalized. Their battle points show a different story, some smaller players have some punch in them which shows they do not just accommodate simmers. They rimmed Kurbads. Nice.

The big question is are they being threatened? They are currently engaging in hostilities with Death before Dishonor. It's a funny word "Dishonor". Oddly enough, a player by the name Prawns has played in both alliances but jumped back into DBD. As of this post it seems they have renewed hostilities with DBD trying to protect what little honor they have left.

Again to the point at hand, although they are second to EPIDEMIC. Their situation seems very safe. They don't have any external pressures that EPIDEMIC will face in the coming months from the Lost Boys and Varangian Guard. The two biggest alliances are playing it safe with a non aggression pact. What happens when they the both turn red?

In about a week i'll report more about EPIDEMIC and it's challengers and when something interesting happens in the north.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51112

Good read, looking forward to next one
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser24785

Was just getting into this decent post, then it was over, good read though.

DeletedUser53831

I'm actually rooting for EPIDEMIC we have to knock those ''Old School Grepo Legends'' off a pedestol.

DeletedUser24785

I'm actually rooting for EPIDEMIC we have to knock those ''Old School Grepo Legends'' off a pedestol.

don't cuddle them then and fight them instead. They are both the same thing, actually I like some of the players in both, just hate the pre-made MRA's every server I join, its getting boring for old and new players.

DeletedUser28198

A new world has opened for some time now but is the booty good enough to keep track of? The big question on everyone's mind will be detailed here. Are OLD SCHOOL GREPO LEGENDS REALLY OLD SKOOOL?! Do they even found??? Is one alliance too many? Does crowns melt steel ego's.

Let's start the post with everyone's most hated alliance. OLD SCHOOL GREPO LEGENDS. Controversy started, well with their name of-course. By old school, do they mean world winners? Well a hand full do have some experience to back the title but the vast majority are well... better than average? Yes, by all means this alliance is doing quite well for themselves but I have noted some problems. To be frank, the whole alliance seems like a mess, where is the direction they are trying to head. They occupy nearly every ocean and border nearly every alliance. So does this mass pact'ed rumor hold weight. Yes, I believe they did at one point have lots of agreements in place but right now I believe they are undoing them. However, what's to be scared of when you have an academy? The major problems facing OSGL are inactives, these legends are loosing interest in this server. They have a solid core but the odd member in each direction shows they are not very united. They have been loosing cities at a moderate rate but again these seem to be inactives that are failing to be cannibalized. Their battle points show a different story, some smaller players have some punch in them which shows they do not just accommodate simmers. They rimmed Kurbads. Nice.

The big question is are they being threatened? They are currently engaging in hostilities with Death before Dishonor. It's a funny word "Dishonor". Oddly enough, a player by the name Prawns has played in both alliances but jumped back into DBD. As of this post it seems they have renewed hostilities with DBD trying to protect what little honor they have left.

Again to the point at hand, although they are second to EPIDEMIC. Their situation seems very safe. They don't have any external pressures that EPIDEMIC will face in the coming months from the Lost Boys and Varangian Guard. The two biggest alliances are playing it safe with a non aggression pact. What happens when they the both turn red?

In about a week i'll report more about EPIDEMIC and it's challengers and when something interesting happens in the north.
Most hated, I think not. Everyone still worships them. And those who don't are too cowardly to fight them. Except The Varangian Guard, some of the few real fighters in this world.

Old school? No, not really. They do have a private alliance bank though it would seem. I guess "Gold School Grepo Legends" just doesn't strike that same tone for them.

DeletedUser25609

They don't rim anything, Kurbads leave MRA and move to o65!
I care to disagree, i am in possession of your Starting city right now. Taken by force by myself and about 4 others...

I don't usually say much, but I think that we can handle whew battles;)
I've been here a long time, so there's so many familiar names.
Some friendly and some enemies.
Anyway, honor your enemy, do not call him/her bad names.
First of all. If somebody looses friend in RL, Let him/her be.
Sorry my english cos I'm from Finland.

Mika

DeletedUser

Kurbads wasnt rimmed.

Rimming is when you conquer everysingle city from a player forcing them to restart(with beginner protection shield) in a different location. You conquered a city he needed to get rid of so he could relocate.