Pnp What makes an old school legend?

DeletedUser42199

Hi yeah I have an answer for what makes you qualified to be in OSGL, it's called bots, shyte tone of Gold and the lack in skill, giving your enemies beautiful beautiful DBP with minimal losses.

Keep up the 'good' work OSGL

tumblr_ob3kobT9ZF1rslk5go1_1280.jpg

DeletedUser38939

Hi yeah I have an answer for what makes you qualified to be in OSGL, it's called bots, shyte tone of Gold and the lack in skill, giving your enemies beautiful beautiful DBP with minimal losses.

Not to mention the amount of CSs sunk in my harbour (8). Will put the remains to good use.

DeletedUser25609

I seriously do not see why you feel the need to insult us and accuse us in OSGL. People use gold, it's a thing now. People also use bots (unfortunately). But the way you put it, it's as if you and your alliance are not the same. I can guarantee that Many members of your alliance (and every alliance) use gold on a regular basis, and that quite a few use bots too.

You also make out that every single player over in OSGL uses lots and lots of gold, well i know that's not true as i don't. In the event i have collected all my soldiers every morning, and tried to use them as soon as they have recovered, and right now i am 736th in the event.

I'm not 100% sure what im trying to get at here but pretty much i can see you are all just bitter that right now you are being beaten (15 cities taken in the last 24 hours to my count). But you all need to grow up. We receive many insulting messages off you all every day, some of you have things written about us in your profile, there's been insulting city names etc. You speak that gold is making the game a less fun environment (i do agree), but in my opinion so do people like you.

DeletedUser23146

If you're *** hurt over our 3 minute typing sprees, you're probably part of the problem, too. lol.

"Oh, Inno save me! They made fun of me in their profile!"

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I seriously do not see why you feel the need to insult us and accuse us in OSGL. People use gold, it's a thing now. People also use bots (unfortunately). But the way you put it, it's as if you and your alliance are not the same. I can guarantee that Many members of your alliance (and every alliance) use gold on a regular basis, and that quite a few use bots too.

I agree with you about gold. It's a thing and it's foolish to blame this for all the game's problems. If you are not a good player and don't know what to spend gold on, it isn't going to get you very far anyway. If you are a good player and have the time to put in, you can overcome most gold-related advantages.

But stop right there. Gold is part of the game. Bots are not. If I find out someone on my team is using bots, I will turn them in myself (and I have done this). That kind of cheating ruins the game for all of us and should not be tolerated by anyone.

DeletedUser28198

You also make out that every single player over in OSGL uses lots and lots of gold, well i know that's not true as i don't. In the event i have collected all my soldiers every morning, and tried to use them as soon as they have recovered, and right now i am 736th in the event.

I'm not 100% sure what im trying to get at here but pretty much i can see you are all just bitter that right now you are being beaten (15 cities taken in the last 24 hours to my count). But you all need to grow up. We receive many insulting messages off you all every day, some of you have things written about us in your profile, there's been insulting city names etc. You speak that gold is making the game a less fun environment (i do agree), but in my opinion so do people like you.

"(15 cities taken in the last 24 hours to my count)" Who taught you to count?

I don't see any 'hateful' messages being sent to your alliance or I'd stop it immediately. As for taunting via profile, etc, that is perfectly fine and may be done on a member-to-member basis.

And as for gold, yes its a part of the game. As expensive as it is it certainly has devalued the game. Of course we have a few who use gold very much. And that's fine, its not them that is messed up its the system. Generally speaking we are among the poorest alliances. Personally I believe changes need to be made with the gold system, but that is up to Inno, and they don't seem to care.

DeletedUser25609

I don't see any 'hateful' messages being sent to your alliance or I'd stop it immediately. As for taunting via profile said:
I do remember a leadership MM this included a section on us receiving hateful messages from DBD, and what to do about it. If i hear any specific names i'll happily message you in game about them. And i dont mind a bit of taunting through profiles (My city names are somewhat a taunt) but straight out referring to us as "OSGL gold wh*ores" is maybe a bit far

But stop right there. Gold is part of the game. Bots are not. If I find out someone on my team is using bots said:
I agree it completely ruins the game, but i do know its happening and that players only get banned if they are told on, but i did not like that as an alliance we were made out to all be using bots.

DeletedUser25609

i some how messed up that post ^ not on the forums much oops!! im sure you get the point though!!

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I agree it completely ruins the game, but i do know its happening and that players only get banned if they are told on, but i did not like that as an alliance we were made out to all be using bots.

The mods do have a little more to go on than player reporting. But imho InnoGames should invest more of that gold we give them in catching and blocking actual cheating.

DeletedUser37948

I have friends that trade gold and rake in over 500 a day on average, with hard work you can gold whore with the wealthiest. work hard or pay up that is the trend in grepo

DeletedUser28198

unfortunatly this game is 90% politics 10% war game

You have a point, but you may want to leave forums and go in-world then. I mean, externals are for fun and politics exclusively. No wars take place here.

DeletedUser53722

lol. sometimes is more WARs in forums then in-game
however ,you right , its better to "talk" on battlefiled then here.
sorry. not posting anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

Fight me, ImBack. I'll send all my forum slingers at you. Just please don't use gold. Please. < 3

DeletedUser23146

But you had the commander. I had to null the commander buff as best as I could. ;(