Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser31385

Please do not accuse other players/alliances of using bots as it is against the rules. I have cleaned up this entire section.

DeletedUser34939

Can we get away with a discussion about whether his ban was for botting or for some other type of cheating like multi accounting?

DeletedUser31385

Can we get away with a discussion about whether his ban was for botting or for some other type of cheating like multi accounting?
You can talk about botting in general, but you can't talk about a specific person or group. You can't discuss bans at all.

DeletedUser53907

So looks like we patched that hole in the ship. There will not be any sinking here except if its a CS from ZFG. And as for gold whore sadly i am not. I have a brain and i know use the market, ask the guys who gave me 200 gold for 2000 stone multiple times :)

DeletedUser19389

So looks like we patched that hole in the ship. There will not be any sinking here except if its a CS from ZFG. And as for gold whore sadly i am not. I have a brain and i know use the market, ask the guys who gave me 200 gold for 2000 stone multiple times :)

You are definitely a gold whore.. you ended BP with 91 LS... lmao.. you and your entire alliance are gold whores though so don't feel too bad..
here's your founder.
8b7a9891d9.png

DeletedUser17513

even gold whores die, don't kid your self.

and what happened with you ViciouZ with playing in smaller ally?

DeletedUser53867

Orbis isn't putting up much of a fight.
Well, they didnt help me at all, i asked for LTS without anything sent for 5days, i got sieged, posted the live feed and everything, instantly told me it was lost, not even a try.. I see them trying for everyone and i get sieged and they just say nope we aint trying lol

DeletedUser

This is why I play alone if I don't have friends joining with me... Most alliances are a waste of time :)

DeletedUser53921

Well, they didnt help me at all, i asked for LTS without anything sent for 5days, i got sieged, posted the live feed and everything, instantly told me it was lost, not even a try.. I see them trying for everyone and i get sieged and they just say nope we aint trying lol
This is why you don't join a MRA... a bad one that is

Pro-Grep

Strategos
It's obviously funny, you know reason why we didn't help. After we broke few CSs of Knights you simply decided that we are mighties in this world and no one can beat us, so you started provoking ZFG members and we even have your unorganized mass mail of how you pissed different alliance players. 0 attitude and 0 zero game skills. You had to loose that city.