Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser41523

Please refrain from accusing players or alliances of cheating on the forum.

Said this already. Can monitor ourselves, you're just here to look good. :)

I don't get it. No entire alliance uses mass amounts of gold. Most of us use low amounts or moderate at that. This goes for Burn too. For every Head Hunter, there's about 10-15 players just using advisors.

DeletedUser17513

never thought i would use thousands of gold again after Nysa but here i am still small not even golded one level of building, as Smilodon said, only advisors..

DeletedUser41523

I think the simplest way to finish this who's better argument is to use the stats.

Wedged between Purge and ZFG, Plague is 1-11 vs these teams. The splits are 6-1 in favor of ZFG. And 5-0 in favor of Purge. I can't speak for purge, but I can say that we as a leadership haven't put any real effort into fighting Plague in an organized manner.

DeletedUser53844

I think the simplest way to finish this who's better argument is to use the stats.

Wedged between Purge and ZFG, Plague is 1-11 vs these teams. The splits are 6-1 in favor of ZFG. And 5-0 in favor of Purge. I can't speak for purge, but I can say that we as a leadership haven't put any real effort into fighting Plague in an organized manner.
If you spent half your time playing and farming instead of being on externals all day long,u would be a good player.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

U took our inactives and u call it victory,same goes for plague.

I just want to state,for the record,we are not focused on forum bs,and we arent focused on plague/zfg right now. Soon enough we will see who's made of steel.
Anyways,good luck in spamming the forum.

DeletedUser41523

If you spent half your time playing and farming instead of being on externals all day long,u would be a good player.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

U took our inactives and u call it victory,same goes for plague. good luck.

Meh I'm more out drinking at this point than playing. So close enough.

Also what are you on about? im not talking about us taking down purge. I was saying purge is 5-0 vs Plague.

Maybe learn to read before reacting.

DeletedUser53844

yeah Smildon we took some small cities,but the war hasnt started yet,and since plague is being saved by your players,theres no point in discussing war score.
We had like 10 cs's sniped by your players,i played dimale against those guys,and I can tell you,if BreakingNews handled 360 players alone,we will handle both of you without problems. Just ask HeadHunter about the war score before we all left.

Have fun guys im out,not rly into spamming here.

DeletedUser41523

If we're saving plague and killing your CSes its so we can take the cities for ourselves. If you can't hang onto the siege, then that's your problem, don't blame us. You're right, we haven't kicked off yet. So lets wait and see.

DeletedUser47393

as entertaining as your top 5 was. now your just being silly. the top 5-10 players in any other alliance would get absolutely steamrolled by our top 5-10. it wouldnt even be close. if you made an allstar team and had the best 10 players in the world who arent in ZFG go against the top 10 from ZFG, the allstar team might have a chance if they caught a break or two.

I love hearing statements like this.

Gimme a list of your top 10 so i can make a post in this thread every time I take a city from one of them.

DeletedUser53923

Gimme a list of your top 10 so i can make a post in this thread every time I take a city from one of them.

tricky. now your trying to get me to insult the people i leave out of the top 10. when our 11-20 is still better than any other alliances top 10...

DeletedUser53923

i dont know if its the "top" 5, but ill take myself, mojosrisin, XoMaM, -Bishop-, and RAVEN-LORD against any 10 anyone else has.

DeletedUser16429

i dont know if its the "top" 5, but ill take myself, mojosrisin, XoMaM, -Bishop-, and RAVEN-LORD against any 10 anyone else has.
Can't believe you left your defensive guru out of this list John! I'm hurt

DeletedUser31480

You need to quit Idalium first and focus on this world before you can think about it :) :)

DeletedUser53943

I would love to see this thread, but my guess is that it would never get made.