Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Voice your opinions on the top 12 Alliances, I will giggle with glee hearing what you people have to say about the top 12 :D

1. Island Warriors
2. A Thousand Burning Suns
3. In Control
4. Above Average Players
5. The Outlaws
6. Soul Society
7. The Art of War
8. The Black Death
9. BeSt RuLe
10. Vox Per Fidem
11. Empire Of Kings
12. Children of the Light

This should be entertaining... I'll update the top 12 as necessary. I hope to see blood... it makes me giggle.

DeletedUser

Island Warriors
When the server started 4 MRA's grew quickly, AoZ, IW, Suns and TO. AoZ disbanded TO attempted a reform, but neither Suns or Island Warriors has set themselves apart from the crowd. And given that the two biggest alliances in 45 decided to team up I'm not particularly impressed, that said I do believe that IW are slightly better than Suns though that's not based on any concrete facts other people's opinions would lead me to believe Island Warriors was terrible.

A Thousand Burning Suns
Leadership changed, then it changed back but other than that nothing has changed made alliances before BP even ended and has stuck to them as far as I know IW/Suns are trying to take down Just For Laughs, but given cross-alliance communication issues and the general difficulty in taking down 20-30 solid players I don't see it going too well. It's also possible that they may start mass-bolting JFL.

In Control
In Control should be changed to In Late, I don't care about latecomer alliances.

Above Average Players
Highest Battlepoints overall, but with JFL having a far higher average. Some solid players in the alliance, but their spread in 45 is a little thin. If they solidify their ground in 44 they should come out as a dominant alliance.

The Outlaws
Clearly confused this for The West.

Soul Society
From an onlooker's perspective a high average points and a relatively low member count for an MRA. From my own personal views, they have one of the highest ABP: DBP ratio's and what seems to be issues with member participation. In a perfect world AAP beat them, but Soul Society's allies will eventually come into play and that could turn things around I'll have to see how well they do when they inevitably attempt to conquer one of our leadership. They also resorted to Mass-Bolting/Quaking me in the meantime..

The Art of War
Had no dealings with them, I suspect a low-medium quality MRA.

The Black Death
Given the lack of worthy competition in 55, I believe that The Black Death will flourish and become one of the stronger alliances on the server.

BeSt RuLe
If their name rings true, then they are clearly not the "BeSt".

Vox Per Fidem

Snatched up some AoZ members, hadn't heard of them before that.

Empire Of Kings

No idea.

Children of the Light
Latecomer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Above Average Players
Highest Battlepoints overall, but with JFL having a far higher average. Some solid players in the alliance, but their spread in 45 is a little thin. If they solidify their ground in 44 they should come out as a dominant alliance.
I put Above Average Players near the top of my list skill-wise. Actually considering joining them if my alliance doesnt work out.... which it wont.
Actually, overall, I give 0-44 a 5/10 for competition. The spread between alliances is rather large.
In Control
In Control should be changed to In Late, I don't care about latecomer alliances.

I had a bad run in with them. They accepted a refugee from me, they were pretty good about kicking him once I showed my reports, but it was still annoying...:supermad:

DeletedUser

1. Island Warriors MRA
2. A Thousand Burning Suns Good average! With many good players.
3. In Control
4. Above Average Players MRA. However, good BP ranking
5. The Outlaws Total MRA. They will be farmed like crazy
6. Soul Society Not sure :p
7. The Art of War Good. They attack AoZ
8. The Black Death Good average
9. BeSt RuLe Sucks. They were allied with AoZ
10. Vox Per Fidem No Idea
11. Empire Of Kings Bad BP, okay average though
12. Children of the Light Major MRA
12. Rainbow Spewing Pandas Good BP/Points average

DeletedUser

1. Island Warriors
Total MRA, but their size alone will make them hard to eradicate...
epic-fail2.jpg
Seem good enough
3. In Control
Either MRA or just very low standards...
4. Above Average Players
I <3 their BPA... makes me all giddy inside, but I do think they need to ditch O-45 and focus on 0-44
5. The Outlaws
I agree with Jayaris... they HAVE confused this with The West
NOOB.png
6. Soul Society
Froobs, they advertise that they value points in new recruits... even the archdiocese thinks they are noobs...
noobs.jpg
7. The Art of War
Looking into them, need to know more before I comment.
8. The Black Death
Meh...
9. BeSt RuLe
Someone's over compensating...
overcompensating.jpg
10. Vox Per Fidem
Seems Ok enough, need to look into them more though.
11. Empire Of Kings
Dunno....
Lost all respect for them immediately... got an invite before I even completed my first building.... sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MRA=Mass recruiting alliance, you say you aren't one? I know I'm in MRA, but at least in good one :). Don't worry about average, your average will drop soon enough :) (Okay, maybe not drop, but slow down the growth.)

DeletedUser

lol, BP comes with time, you odnt have to go all out killing your island before they build up. I like having nice farms on my island, not 500 point ghost towns

DeletedUser

1. Island Warriors
Good average with a good member count incase of inactivity kicks and what not. I have heard that they are good from some players and crap from others, but they seem to be going pretty good.

Maintained a good rank, and being allied with Island Warriors means they are set to be around for a while if they continue as they have been.

3. In Control
Rose rapidly out of nowhere, don't know much about them.

4. Above Average Players
Good average, good battle point count in total but a higher average battle points is needed. At war with Soul Society.

5. The Outlaws
No idea, havn't encountered them at all or heard anything.

6. Soul Society
Good average and seem to be going pretty good, and their leader seems to know what he is doing. At war with Above Average Players.

7. The Art of War
Seem to be going ok.

8. The Black Death
High average points and some good, strong members. Being a strong figure in their ocean means they should be around for a while.

9. BeSt RuLe
Havn't really encountered them. Seem to be pretty good.

10. Vox Per Fidem
All I know is that they took some of the members previously in Army of Zeus which boosted their rank.

11. Empire Of Kings
No idea.

No idea

DeletedUser4577

1. Island Warriors
Good Average Points and nice assortment of players. These guys should be around for awhile. Good BP

Got themselves a heavy hitter so thats good for them. Good Average points and good assortment of players. They should be around for awhile. Good BP

3. In Control
I agree that they came out of no where and as I hope for the best for all alliances...I just dont know what to say about this one. Unless they can get clustered in an area they wont last. In Control Is Out Of Control at this time...

4. Above Average Players
What am I going to say about an alliance that my alliance is at war with?!
Only the respectful response!
As I have had more experience with this alliance I have more of an opinion.
They have been ranking in the top BP since the start and I believe they will stay there for quite some time. They have a great assortment of players and can put up one hell of a fight.
I dont agree with how they mass mail my alliance trying to bring morale or whatever it may be down. First time yea ok...second...third...Four times!? lol, Come on guys. Be honorable and stop the childish stuff. Your a great group of fighters and shouldnt revert to this type of stupid stuff.
Do I think they will last? Of course...I dont really see my alliance or AAP going anywhere fast. I think this will be a long and drawn out fight.
With that said I'll be watching the other up and coming alliances in this area for any that wanna pounce on our backs during the fight :D. Go for them first!! HAHAHA

5. The Outlaws
Well yea the name can be a little funny BUT take a look at the pic they have on their profile. It shows samurai so it makes me believe they are more or less trying to name themselves with ronin. (Ronin - Exiled samurai, Samurai without a shogun or leader, Samurai that lost in a war. Outlaws pretty much....I suppose)
Some good players and could become a problem later on for alliances in their area if given the chance to grow. Who knows whats in store for them BUT atleast the names original.

6. Soul Society Good Guys! I dont wanna say much more for obvious reasons since my opinion wouldnt really matter. I think were a great group of players that will be around for awhile! ;)

7. The Art of War
Sun Tzu? Theres an alliance in epsilon named Sun Tzu so maybe a few players from there came here and renamed themselves? Looks like they could become a strong power but alas...time will only tell.

8. The Black Death
Been around since the start and been top ranking also. I believe they will be a top alliance for awhile unless a few alliances ban together to take them out and work together in a coordinated way.

9. BeSt RuLe
Hmm...
They are in Eta and were disbanded by a player called spartacus. They rebuilt themselves in a matter of days and are a pretty good looking alliance in Eta but Dont know much. Havent dealt with them in Theta yet but if they can pull together like they did after they were disbanded in Eta here in Theta then I think they will be a problem for the alliances in their area. Time Will Tell....

10. Vox Per Fidem
Not sure what to say. Their Average points are rising and they seem to have some good players in the alliance but they might be in too many oceans?
D: Oceans 35,55 Caecilius II
Ocean 54 Destroyer5181
Ocean 46 Shoreyo
Ocean 45 JKind9
So that leaves me to believe that they might be too spread out to send support or coordinate anything really strong. Time will tell if they survive or not.

11. Empire Of Kings
Good assortment of players and could become a good alliance. Not sure what oceans they are in so cant say much more on them since I have no dealings with them either.
Good Luck.

Not sure what to say. I have had no dealings with them, Not sure what ocean either. Children of the light seems a little funny though for a game of conquest. Children should be put to bed not fighting wars.

DeletedUser

1. Island Warriors
Haha! They are poor very poor. Their "battle Master" and one of their council members are regular farms to JFL. They have poor BP stats, and poorly lead. They have been feeding Knutti with BP at little to no cost. Will crumble as soon as more players have conquest.

Pretty much as above, their leader is a farm to JFL terrified of being conquered. No alliance can function if their leader is a poor player himself.

3. In Control
No Clue.

4. Above Average Players
The only alliance i can see being a challenge. Good leaders, good players, alot of farms but the good players they do have could make the difference.

5. The Outlaws

No clue

6. Soul Society
At war with AAP, a war I think they will lose.

7. The Art of War
I've played with an alliance of this name before, and they were great. These however are not.

8. The Black Death
A fraud, they hide behind their average points. Dreadful BP scores, a terrible leader who loves to blow his own trumpet.

9. BeSt RuLe

They aren't the best and they don't rule. No clue otherwise.

10. Vox Per Fidem
Not a clue

11. Empire Of Kings

No opinion

As above

DeletedUser

A Thousand Burning Suns SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4577

Does everyone on here love to just put others down? Why cant we just grow up? Come on guys.....

A Thousand Burning Suns SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuff like this...What was the point? I would ask you not to post again unless you have something smart to add.

Other then that I would like to repeat what I said...Lets stop with so many issults and grow up.

DeletedUser2795

1. Island Warriors
maybe later...

see below

3. In Control
Same as 'The Outlaws'

4. Above Average Players
Jayaris called me a spy when I tried to join :eek:

5. The Outlaws
Might join them once BeST rule starts getting, ah, problems :p

6. Soul Society
who?

7. The Art of War
have a few on my island, I was not attacked in two weeks of inactivity by them

8. The Black Death
some people

9. BeSt RuLe

They are the best:
never mind, I re-recruited the member
This and many more :)

10. Vox Per Fidem
eh?

11. Empire Of Kings

Sounds like one of those "Sparta" alliances

did they steal this from a book?

DeletedUser

(wave) hi derekrisen001, i followed you here to rim you again :)

DeletedUser

1. Island Warriors
not realy to sure about them to be honest, i have a few located near me and non seem agresive, so i cant realy comment their, other than that, time will tell how well they are organised,

messy messy messy messy, i joined them before i started my alliance, and at the time it all revolved around stilgar, hey they might of changed their ways, but still a messy forum

3. In Control
Rose rapidly out of nowhere, don't know much about them.

4. Above Average Players
1 member is a pain in the ;) other than that i dont have anything to say about them,

5. The Outlaws
No idea, havn't encountered them at all or heard anything.

6. Soul Society
Good average and seem to be going pretty good, and their leader seems to know what he is doing. At war with Above Average Players.

7. The Art of War
dont like them ,,, north of ocean 54 , no compition their for them, so they have just recruited evryone and now think their superior, time wil tell,

8. The Black Death
High average points and some good, strong members. i share a ocean with these and we have had no clashes with them, good comunication between themselves and us, top notch alliance

9. BeSt RuLe
could not care, no respect for the best rule. failed on to many worlds now,

10. Vox Per Fidem
reminds me of another tam than vein , they got delt with so wil these,

11. Empire Of Kings
my alliance, no comment

hopeing to see RSP here