0ZZZ's latest activity

• 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to Shuri2060's post in the thread New Rules on spam??? with Like Like.
    I agree with what you've said about fairplay. About defining spam subjectively, I'm not so sure - I feel like the playerbase is already...
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to Shuri2060's post in the thread New Rules on spam??? with Like Like.
    Yes, I agree with what you say about the consequences of hard limits. If hard limits are imposed, there WILL be those players who tickle...
  • 0ZZZ
    Digging a bit deeper in the rules I just found this ---...
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ replied to the thread New Rules on spam???.
    Yes I agree some one with "a little bit of brain" would call that SPAM. It is the attitude that "the stuff I do not like MUST be spam"...
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ replied to the thread New Rules on spam???.
    Current definition of spam: The more serious problem: A warning that does not define exactly How you broke a rule and how NOT to...
  • 0ZZZ
    What follows is a giant wall of text I didn't intend on making, but this is what happens when I seriously consider topics like this...
  • 0ZZZ
    Strongly SUPPORT! Running a game successfully is not easy. Do the right thing for 2 years and your golden, but the first big mistake...
  • 0ZZZ
    The Grepolis Player's Council was a BIG miss on Inno's part and when you look at where the EN player's count was from the start of it...
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to Roni the great's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    lol didnt your country ghost during ww2 ? lol u get no right to speak tu ne merite pas mon temps espese de vache francaise
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to Sems's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    PG was not the first person Charlie has doxed. It's a technique he uses quite frequently. He blackmails people to ghost and if they...
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to The Smilodon Fatalis's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    I feel like you can’t insult anyone’s intelligence when ya’ll just gave JFL its first ever world win.
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to LaSophie's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Say no more.
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to kingpg28's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    I think yall just trash... i take enemy cities daily and half the time in even need to send clearings..... yall needs get ya skill up
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ reacted to Blank Face's post in the thread Top 12 with Like Like.
    Just wondering when you get realize that banning for spams will not provide the solution of the problem. If somebody sends 1 attack on...
  • 0ZZZ
    0ZZZ replied to the thread Top 12.
    Judges go to school for years. then spend decades as lawyers before they are appointed by elected officials to adjudicate laws that are...