Recent content by 0ZZZ

1. 0ZZZ

Proposal No gold, no events

If you are no pay or low pay, I dont think you understand your relationship with INO. You are not the customer dear minno, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT. Ino will give you this thing you want, about the same time McDonalds asks the cheese burgers how to run their stores. You have one power in this the...
  2. 0ZZZ

Update to Version 2.283 Discussion Thread

The internal math of Zeus rage has been altered some time between now and the previous update. Why is this not listed in the update thread?
  3. 0ZZZ

Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

No yellow BP tokens... again. The little game icon in the corner is highly inaccurate. It does not show the laughing fat mans middle finger prominently displayed. No problem I painted one on my wallet for yah. Time to encourage my entire crew to withhold their gold too. "It listens to the...
  4. 0ZZZ

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

^&%(s every last one of them!
  5. 0ZZZ

Divine Trials 2022 Feedback Thread

I don't see any yellow heads. Three games in a row and only one X2 exp token possible? Game looks interesting but if no yellow heads I give it a hard FAIL! I reserve the right to change my mind after actually playing the new mini. This is just an initial impression. Edit 2 days in. 2 yellow...
  6. 0ZZZ

Proposal VM in 1 server only

VM was designed for exactly that. For what ever reason in real life you cant play. If you cant play on one server due to real life then you cant play the other. It was NOT designed so you can pop in n out when convenient giving the finger to the rest of your team when it gets hard, making them...
  7. 0ZZZ

windows

What he said. And why you are at it fix the damn mute button. NO ONE asked for this change. Who ever decided it a good idea to refresh my whole screen every time I want to quiet the thousand bugles obviously does not play the game, or know how to code. These changes are obviously tied to you...
  8. 0ZZZ

@TromboneTom Is FIASCO going to attempt a late drop and IRONMANnig a win on this server? To IRON MAN a server you must win with ZERO diplomacy. You want credit for greatness?? Prove it. If not, your just "cuddles light" with more gold and no duct tape hiding your attack button.
  9. 0ZZZ

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

Complaining about a shrinking player base because new players don't stay, and then complaining about morale...... In the same post, just LOLZ! All worlds should be morale. Because you twits cant be trusted not to eat the whole damn corn field while its still just buds in the spring. And then...
  10. 0ZZZ

What is considered spam attacks

@Maponos What he has failed to tell you. Community managers will not tell you the rules. If they told you the rules players could hold them accountable when they ban player A for the same action as player B who does not get banned. When you call them out on it they will literally say.... We...
  11. 0ZZZ

@NutsNBoltz is correct it still works. @MasterSpy is also correct. It is less rewarding. Punching a hole in the center of a big alliance got boring the day community managers decided they were gods instead of referees. Harbor checking your island once a day is now spam according to mumy n...
  12. 0ZZZ

Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Trophies = crap Shop = insulting One Divine battle strategy in the whole game = death blow Every body likes bring your daughter to work day. Letting your toddler redesign the spartan assassin game by randomly mashing the keys with a celery stick to the beat of foot lose.... Maybe not so...
  13. 0ZZZ

Lower LS defensive Stats!!

As of typing this. My reaction vs posts score of 95 to 69 posts rate a 1.376. Your reaction vs posts score of 193 to 261 post rate of 1.352. Shows you run your mouth more than twice as much and are less appreciated. It is a great idea. Just shut up and take the win.
  14. 0ZZZ

Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

OV used Super Dave as an LMD in 2020. They nixed it mid server. Typo? Not abused. The mechanic was available to all equally. Used :) I like your last idea. If you actually ran it random Id be tempted to drop DLU in all your base cities so you could not get punted.
  15. 0ZZZ

Increasing playerbase

No Blizzard is not the stereotypical example of a "whaling company." You are correct. They had some serious player trust capitol built up over decades other companies would kill for. But they are a great example to give if you are trying to communicate how gaming companies see you and what...