1saaa's latest activity

• 1saaa
    1saaa replied to the thread trash talk.
    • 1582735286079.png
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Lana98's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    Vanguard.... thank you for taking time to do a top 12. It was a good read, and nice to see an official update. Khaos - you are right...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Insanityforever's post in the thread trash talk with Like Like.
    Is this some type of new conquest no walls concept in a revolt world ? :eek: All them dlu and not a wall to be seen :eek: If this is how...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Thizzle's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    I dont have to make up my mind about anything, i can be confused if i want to ;) Is funny that you even consider that an excuse, why...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Nanotechno's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    That made it sooooo much better ;)
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Thizzle's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    I have to pop in once again real fast to say a word or two. If you spent less time whining on here and more time playing, FN wouldnt...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to well too bad's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    Welcome to my weekly top 12: Written and published on 23/2 This is a very important statement: My top 12s and newspapers are in no way...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Vanguard's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    Here's my ill-informed attempt I guess... I have no idea what I'm talking about and this list is probably trash. Just wanted to see a...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to foogaloowhoOP's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    Back in the day, when someone started picking at someones else's top 12 there would be people coming in to pick apart the guy doing the...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa replied to the thread Newspaper Mylasa NEWSLETTER.
    Or papers deliberately shift and manipulate the facts to favour those who invest in the paper.
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to CHEPHREN's post in the thread Top 12 v2 with Like Like.
    So, what you are saying is that cheating (which is illegal) is the great equalizer against those that (legally) purchase gold. I hate to...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to Nanotechno's post in the thread Top 12 Top 12 Alliances with Like Like.
    I wanted to let this go, but its been bothering me. You had shared offense/defense tabs with them. You swapped them cities, and took...
  • 1saaa
    Great job @well too bad. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see more papers on the forums. Maybe hitting up some leaders for...
  • 1saaa
    1saaa reacted to well too bad's post in the thread Newspaper Mylasa NEWSLETTER with Like Like.
    Week of 14/2-21/2 NEWSLETTER: Headlines Sorry not sorry heading both points and BP ranking out of BP and maintaining it House of...
  • 1saaa
    You mean someone else is doing a newspaper? Thank you so much :D