Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Milkarat replied to the thread World chat discord.
      You can create a permanent link that doesn't expire. I forget how but its possible.
    • Milkarat replied to the thread World chat discord.
      post a new one that ones expired
    • Milkarat replied to the thread Top 10 - (before first temples).
      OV got 8 available slots, if some of these big guys caught up in the drama are looking for a home. You'll probably have to relocate a...
    • Milkarat replied to the thread Top 10.
      Tools are for people that cant manage without. Top 10 is dumb rn, give the server another couple weeks.
    • Milkarat replied to the thread Top 10 - (before first temples).
      Give it another month and OV will be competing with Bushwhackers for rank 1. Kinda hard to judge IKAG because their players bounce...
    • In shadows cast by moonlit tales, A saga spun in ocean gales, The Black Sails danced on tempest seas, A pirate's anthem, sung with ease...
    • Milkarat replied to the thread Merge Servers.
      This is likely true. I would really love to play a speed 2 cq with 2500 active serious players. Speed is slow enough that life can go on...
    • Milkarat replied to the thread Family Reunion.
      It's not entirely specific to revolt, its just that every revolt world for a while has a very very obvious favorite right out the gate...
    • Milkarat reacted to P3R3PH0N3's post in the thread Family Reunion with Like Like.
      I do really love me a good ol' round of cookie clicker, thats how I got my crown :D
    • Milkarat posted the thread Merge Servers in The Acropolis.
      Just do it. You guys are paid to do something, so you might as well do whats long overdue and might save your game and job. Merge the...
    • Milkarat reacted to Red-Haired Shanks's post in the thread Family Reunion with Like Like.
      :D:D:D haha this made me laugh not gonna lie. Respect to Ruthie and all the others that dont play no more If anyone knows did...
      Why are you offended? You responded to my message saying something irrelevant. Get a better translator or something.
      the worlds already over and people are still putting money into it, you dont understand.
      These revolt worlds are so horrible, there is always an obvious winner on day 1 and nothing changes all game. Basically just an idle...
    • Through my very extensive spy network that has successfully infiltrated every alliance in the top 9, Ouroboros 2 being the only one we...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…