Recent content by 7bal

1. The English are the weakest grepolis players

How the hell you can speak about boosting , when you do it more than us :)))))))) Or maybe is other ally in 34 ,35 , 46 and they atack you , undercover , and help you make min. 500k bp in deff , every f... day :)))))
  2. The English are the weakest grepolis players

You "English" are not that good either. more gold than skill . Proof to the Milos world, you were not able to conquer us even though you allied all the map and reinforcements from other worlds. Wtf ... On the revolt ..... and us siege players :))) . next time maybe you "English" come to ro sv...
  3. The English are the weakest grepolis players

I don't know who you are, what nickname you play with, but you should shut up because you're making a fool of yourself. why do you bring those alliances into discussions? And as from one romanian to another romanian, keep your mouth shut .
  4. The English are the weakest grepolis players

For your general knowledge, Romania has one of the largest internet flows in the world :)
  5. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

@Criki what did you do to get banned?
  6. A bug on old app

take the new app , the old app from 1st 01. 2023 dosn t work .
  7. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

i m poor all my money go in grepolis :)
  8. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Who speak about mass spam :) the guy who night after night gives hundreds of attacks with 5 ls on an entire ally:)
  9. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Ha ha ha ha :))))) Chill bro no one is complains , we have another 2 mounth , a lot can happen . and you/we need only 40 players to win :) that all . we conquered some cities, we lost some cities, the world is playing. you all behave as if you have conquered the world from now , chill . your...
  10. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

if you want to see who are using boots try to spy if you are using more than 1kkk , that player for sure are using boots :))))) i saw this here from one player with 64k points and i emply all my caves and spy still dont enter. If is not boot i dont know what it is .
  11. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

we boost you still make pacts and mass recruting is ok :)
  12. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

TOMOROW I WILL DO ANOTHER BOOSTING :)))))) JUST FOR YOU FOR THE RIGHT PRICE I TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE SLOTS . 2 IN A DAY .
  13. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

From me :)))))))) ? in your dream maybe :) I have more deff cities than you have in total YOUR ALLY TAKE FROM US SOME ISOLATED CITIES IN YOUR SEA .
  14. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

how i said you sound stupid Cea mai buna II WASS FEW PLAYERS FROM Cea mai buna I for 1 2 days out for pointts and then get back but is ok :))) :))))))) Cea mai buna II X 40 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) WTF...