Recent content by A Bandit

1. A Bandit

TKF's Power Rankings 2nd Edition: Plague Plummets, Free Hugs Dies, Souvlaki Rises

our poor feelings, not sure we can recover anymore we'd best just ghost!
  2. A Bandit

TKF's Power Rankings 2nd Edition: Plague Plummets, Free Hugs Dies, Souvlaki Rises

Ahh.. our team WoK already in top 12, i'm glad we picked the fun ocean. Great top 12 like this style a lot!
  3. A Bandit

Milestones This Is A Mistake

Congrats! from the members of War of Kings
  4. A Bandit

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Swim

You got us we hug with everyone =)
  5. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

Lots of fighting in 35/45 border thats for sure
  6. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

Don't hold your breath lol
  7. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

It very well could be, but I have my reservations about that action.
  8. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

We have a nap with rebels, that's it at this point.
  9. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

So this is our pact information ...
  10. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

@Zivico well, thats not what the leaders/founders in dragon lancers, saviours, and reapers rage have said to me... I guess that could be wrong too?
  11. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

@watchingann Aren't you guys in a pact or nap with nearly every alliance around you? so what is the issue here exactly? If there is something I can improve my post about because I enjoyed putting together say it... I'm always looking to improve.
  12. A Bandit

Wars of Gortyn

War of Kings VS Doom Machine in 45 is pretty intense at the moment, lots of fighting on the 45/35 border! Doomsday Machine - 501 cities, 76 players Versus War of Kings - 172 Cities, 26 players Anyone willing to throw in a bet on who's going to win? Its definitely an interesting one for...
  13. A Bandit

Everyone up for me to redo that top 12 this friday or saturday? A little unfortunate that the world decided change all of a sudden, as I was writing all that stuff up... haha.
  14. A Bandit

@Ice Prince Yeah, a few things happened, i think i'm going to rework it this weekend, just to make sure no other changes happen, I guess I had picked the wrong time to do the mapping.... haha, I think it's pretty funny though my luck xD
  15. A Bandit

Haha yeah, thats always an issue, its to bad Pirates merged )= i was actually seriously rooting for them! Yeah and more jokes for sure. Next one I try in a month or two will certainly be better.