Recent content by Abbacus

1. Abbacus

Petition to Remove Instant Buy!

Signed Thank you Druvi for starting this
  2. Abbacus

The End

I just want to say thanks to everyone that played on Paros. It was a good world and I certainly had a lot of fun. Hope everyone else did as well :) I hope to see you all on the battlefield again. Abb
  3. Abbacus

Mad Respect to BNS

Here to give my full respect for Bones and Skulls. I didn't fight directly against you but you sure did an incredible job in fighting and building those WWs. Excellent work! :)
  4. Abbacus

Milestones Eubea

Minions - 5 million points :)
  5. Abbacus

Long time no see!

Hey Itu! Very long time no see. Hope all is going well for you. I'm still around on Paros :)
  6. Abbacus

Inactive Topic Breezes

I like the idea but what would happen if the attack took more than a day and say the first day it was blowing from the east at 20 knots. My ships go to a city to the west with a 20% bonus in speed but then the next day the wind changes to west 20 knots. Would my boats still take the original 20%...
  7. Abbacus

Which city under attack?

Certainly appear to. Like it how you get unlimited amount of usage of a helpful feature for two weeks rather than extras just like spells.
  8. Abbacus

the attacks of a day..

Looks like this thread is going dead. Surely with all the fighting now some people have some good battle reports.
  9. Abbacus

Please can contact . . .

You guys going over to Athens? Good luck and nice to see you are all still on the game!
  10. Abbacus

Getting back a city.

I lost my first city so I joined a different world and it was great. Saved me from looking back at the city every minute to see if someone else has conquered it. It felt like a month wasted but looking back I learnt so much that helps me just now. Honestly it may seem pointless but after a while...
  11. Abbacus

Discussion Colonize or conquer

That last post is a decent point. On all worlds I have played on my first city has always been colonised unless I can find a decent ghost town but I like choosing the position of my second city as they both then form the basis of building an Empire so i would say colonise the first one but any...
  12. Abbacus

Which city under attack?

Sounds pretty good. Never thought you actually got such good stuff with gold on grepolis.
  13. Abbacus

Spying a city under siege

Must just mean the ghost cities I have conquered had players with no silver because most of them had not a single coin. Good to know they dont lose silver because I always used to think it was a waste of silver and that was one of the reasons I tried to get to ghosts quick but then I thought it...