Recent content by Abigaill Tomsen

1. Abigaill Tomsen

Who Invited these guys?

... and they all have 0 grepolisscore ...... :confused:
  2. Abigaill Tomsen

Deliberation Opt out of peacetime

Seems I'll be in the minority but I don't like the idea as it will abuse the rankings. Players opting out of peacetime will gain ABP/DBP's, resources, city points, and possibly a CP that the players in peacetime can't get. If it was implemented, how can you tell which players have opted out? <...
  3. Abigaill Tomsen

No Format Time BB code format

If all the players in your alliance agree to use a specific time zone then I don't see the problem. Using multiple time zones even if you have an app converting them is a recipe for confusion.
  4. Abigaill Tomsen

Proposal Restructuring Grepolympia top participation awards.

Proposal: Restructure Grepolympia top participation award based on Grepolympia participation. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Briefly, too many archived threads :( Reason: To make top players participation...
  5. Abigaill Tomsen

Proposal Abandon your own cities

My game-play style did not drive the suggestion and I wont hijack the thread with any explanation to it. Similar to what the last poster commented, in the beginning of the world you do not really have a choice where you start. You start out in one alliance core, and then the geography of the...
  6. Abigaill Tomsen

Rejected Allow attack ghosts during peacetime

Looks like the thread is getting attention anyways. I feel ghosts should be treated the same as anchor spots. You aren't attacking another player so no harm .....
  7. Abigaill Tomsen

Proposal Abandon your own cities

Proposal: Being able to abandon cities you own. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Briefly, too many archived threads :( Reason: To be able to free up CL or to move from an unwanted area. Details: How many...
  8. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Senate level vs build times

Then that would explain 50% off construction time spell didn't work either ....
  9. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Senate level vs build times

The Senate description is the higher the senate level, the more quickly the construction is done. So I conked a tiny city (~600 points) and feeding it resources from my other nearby cities so I haven't leveled up the timber camp or quarry. The timber camp is at level 5 and for level 6 is 6...
  10. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Myrmidon attack

Myrmidon attack - the description says in part: During the next 12 hours hour land units will inflict 10% more damage in their attacks, but are 10% weaker in defense. Regarding "10% weaker in defense" ... are just the units native to that city suffer that effect, or all units supporting the...
  11. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Divine Selection

Thanks for that ... and of course you know why I was asking - lol
  12. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Beginner Protection Question

I know players troops are safe from harm if they support cities that can't be attacked, players do it to hide troops, not necessarily to support the city they placed them in which is not really the spirit behind it - I guess my thread was more of a complaint than question - TY.
  13. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Divine Selection

Description: Your mythical units attack and defend strength are increased by 10%. Question: Do the myths need to come from the city that has Divine selection researched? Example: City A has Divine Selection researched, City B does not. Both are my cities. If I send myths from City B to support...
  14. Abigaill Tomsen

Answered Beginner Protection Question

OK, so while a player is under BP, you can't attack, cast spells or spy on the city. Someone please explain why you can support it? What's the point of supporting a city that can't be attacked? OK, so perhaps support is in place when BP ends? What I see instead are players hiding their troops...