Recent content by Aethilla

1. The Story of Asine

Are you simple? We have been defending our cities for days before we ghosted as you can see from those stats, it wasn't a sudden decision but one we came too when it was pretty obvious that you guys had no intention of joining in the fight. One of your brave fighters wouldn't come to 45 until...
  2. The Story of Asine

You need to check your facts a little better
  3. The Story of Asine

you obviously never checked the forum as all of us had multiple revolt tables posted and for the most part received little or no help, not even words of encouragement
  4. The Story of Asine

Let's get one thing straight here, we joined shady not because we thought we can't defend against all these people but because we were not prepared to hand over our cities without a fight to banda which joining FwF would have acquired us to do. We were looking for a TEAM that we could enjoy...
  5. Looking to Join EN 127 Olympus world Pre-made

Likewise we are a small group looking to join up with other highly active players, please contact me, thanks
  6. Newspaper Mylasa NEWSLETTER

Great read, would like to point out that 2 of those cities we lost to SnS we handed over , small point but significant :)
  7. The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

Don’t know what parallel universe you inhabit but you seem to change the narrative to fit the story you want to believe... meanwhile back in the real world everyone and I mean everyone is pissing themselves laughing at you and your attempts to rewrite history. Still ignoring the bit where you...
  8. The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

Finally something I can agree with you on, 100% we would have done better without merging and your help was more of a hindrance than a help without your mismanagement we would have done far better than the 1 Panda and 1 Booty wonder we ended up with.
  9. The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

For the record Rose (and you) made a pigs ear of it.. from the arrangements of the WW islands to changing the configs of the islands at the last minute, all the way through to the tactics on which city to send and to boost... I'm not saying I could have organised it any better.. But then I'm...
  10. The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

You very obviously do care or you wouldn't bother to check back and respond, and you beat nobody, you lost a wonder and ghosted, we saved our wonder only to have YOU destroy it, big difference :)
  11. Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

Add my name to the petition,
  12. Event community goals

Because Inno are aware of this have been since the start of the event, there has been no response from them since Sunday, 6 days ago,surely that tells you they are not interested. The event will be over before any action is taken and we probably wont have reached goal 2 :(
  13. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Since when has O54 been the rim? Pandas 7 wonders were all in O54 in Rhodes
  14. GPC round 2 results?

New Voting ending on the 13th. Why have the results not yet been announced?