Recent content by Ageofmyths

1. How to get free BP!!!! For free!!!!

Yeah not exactly getting the point here. 23 dbp? Better kill your own troops.
  2. Five word story

kicked the can. The End.
  3. Newspaper Knossos Times 3rd Edition

Sorry, always end up thinking of an Audi R8 Spyder when I see your name.
  4. Ally, War, Disband

Ally: CheckMate (know what they're doing) Disband: Silver. (highest in members of the three) War: C.O.G. (Cities look delicious) R4GE, Warlords, Brothers of Truth
  5. AweShock

I miss conquest worlds. Could I join? Sounds like another Tau. :D
  6. Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

Those maps don't look very correct. :O Or it may be that it's just due to the many changes that happened overnight. Literally. I agree with most of what you've said, though.
  7. Milestones of Knossos

Brothers of truth get the second alliance overall point milestone (180k), if I remember correctly.
  8. Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

And we have to groom ourselves too. -.-' We just keep getting more and more people.
  9. Newspaper Knossos Times 2nd Edition

By the way, LoD are actually higher than trolls with point average. Or maybe that's a new development from when you wrote this, if so, sorry. :)
  10. Top 12 ABP Alliances

Because his alliance is the most organized one around, right? (Sorry, had to take that jab, don't take me seriously!)
  11. Rate the player above you

Can we rate the same person twice? If so, Name: 6/10 - Sounds like a reroll name. Alliance: 6.5/10 - Hmm. You got another rank up. Abp: 9/10 N° 76. No comment. Dbp: N/A Rep(Forum and in-game): 9/10 - Better than me by a mile. Location: 10/10 - Core positioning helps. Points: 10/10 - Just under...
  12. Newspaper Knossos Times First Edition Part 1

Great work! This was a nice read.
  13. Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

As a Brother of Truth member, bring it on, sisters. Let's see how feisty you are. ;) But in all seriousness, I'd welcome the BP. :( A serious disadvantage to slacking is the lack of BP anywhere near you. :(