Aicy's latest activity

• Aicy
    Who would say I'd be doing top 12 for a conquest world, right? Well you're lucky cause this big boi is back at his keyboard that's full...
  • Aicy
    Aicy reacted to Ryann16's post in the thread This world is so dead. with Like Like.
    @Aicy long time no see! Hope you’re well.
  • Aicy
    Aicy reacted to HarleyMatic's post in the thread This world is so dead. with Like Like.
    Talk about a blast from the past....No doubt one of the OG's of this game, back when it was a fun game. Good to see you around @Aicy
  • Aicy
    Aicy replied to the thread Gold.
    Not sure about that one
  • Aicy
    Aicy reacted to Thooury's post in the thread This world is so dead. with Like Like.
    considering an announcement was made in game and I saw a lot of people talking about it on Discord, I presume those that wanted to vote...
  • Aicy
    Aicy replied to the thread Life.
    Honestly this game is so much more pay to win than when it was when I used to play (around 2009 to 2011) it's kind of crazy, I miss the...
  • Aicy
    Aicy replied to the thread This world is so dead..
    Majority of the vocal people on forums or out of the total playerbase?
  • Aicy
    Aicy replied to the thread This world is so dead..
    Is that a bad thing?
  • Aicy
    Aicy reacted to Loves You's post in the thread Best Team Ever Assembled? with Like Like.
    @The Smilodon Fatalis We're talking about the "Best Team Ever Assembled", NOT about how you can't hang with the Big Boys I thought...