Recent content by Albozzz

1. Albozzz

Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

what name then? there were some pirates back then
  2. Albozzz

Searching for old alliances and the Black Pirates

@Dread Pirate Duck you ever played in eta? en7?
  3. Albozzz

Family Reunion

wwwooooowww
  4. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Kleos be like: im only hearing crickets
  5. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

we dont need validation from no one about this server :D who cares if people get upset about the server's end result, wipe the floor with their tears :D they mad? too bad, be happy :D ps. to everyone i wish all the best
  6. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

@timmins @MasterSpy
  7. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

bro can you get off peoples d!4ks already? you sound like a crazy girlfriend you been pacted with everyone in your ocean since the beggining of the server and you hide somewhere in o44 corners
  8. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

first of all, look at your own self and reword your comments , be a little bit more humble, because its not like youre in frontline with kleos... youre so far away that you feel comfortable enough typing this to an alliance that just took over 50 cities in 1 day. Be grateful and humble that...
  9. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

10. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

i dont give a $h!t about you, your alliance or your history in grepolis, i dont get involved in that useless drama, but ill reply this one time. At rabbits i feel sad for the handful of people who were actually active that didnt get the invite, its true that its unfair to them and thats why me...
  11. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

yes lmao
  12. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

not that anyone asked or anything but here: #1 Kleos - sure #2 Ocean Veterans - meh #3 Strings of Pericles - wake up #4 The Deadly Angels - chillin #5 VALHALLA - SKOL!!! #6 Polemarchs of Pericles- exists...
  13. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

i dont think what you said about him is true. Since the beginning of the server until now reimu has been #1 attacker, #1 defender, #1 fighter and is leading by a lot of points compared to whoever is after him. i get that you are fired up by some success you might have had some time in the past...
  14. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

15. Albozzz

Top 12 Noob's Top 6