Recent content by Albozzz

1. Albozzz

Top 12

2. Albozzz

why is this world not closing

gluglugluglu
  3. Albozzz

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

proud of what happened? lol thise that know me know that i couldnt care less i was a blood member just for this one server, i never played with them before and probably wont in the future. you are talking to me as if im part of leadership or decidion-making while i have been on vm for about 1...
  4. Albozzz

says the guy who until yesterday was asking bloods to "do the right thing" and "prove they have honor"... snake covered in sheep leather 5/5 *insert clapping sound here from your mind* Finally! Because half of you almost had a heart attack a few days ago lmao :)) (yall got me worried for...
  5. Albozzz

Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

how about for a date with you?
  6. Albozzz

Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

this will mostlikely be my first and last comment i say on public on this matter. The past few days i read many things that i choose to just not answer, but i couldnt leave this without a reply. So to answer your question, i simply ask you one ; For 1 freaking year the whole OF and just...
  7. Albozzz

Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

Did bloods create the zoo and the OA players who **** talked them for 1 year joined and followed blood leadership? Or, did OA players created the alliance and invited some blood players as numbers? Either way, why would they join blood leadership in the first case , or in the second case why...
  8. Albozzz

the same leaders of doa/fans were in zoo for the most part, were they not? im not comparing your coalition of 6 alliances in elis with zoo, rather im comparing a considerable amount of the same players but in this case in a much more different situation. A situation at which they could prove...
  9. Albozzz

some, not most specifically 3 to be exact
  10. Albozzz

Some from the zoo players were those who in Elis fought an alliance who was supposedly weaker than them, talking so much trash in forums by praising themselves and trashing the enemy while at the same time merged and allied all alliances in 3 out of 4 oceans of the server just to fight 1...
  11. Albozzz

KeYBoArD WaRRiOr - you say that as if everyone else who commented in this thread isnt. As for the forgotten part, thanks, ill take it as a compliment