Recent content by Alexander the Okay

1. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

I'd give you a list of people in your own alliance that have run into VM, but it would probably break the character limit on posts.
  2. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

I have a first hand account from an experienced member of your alliance that he was, and you caved as soon as it looked like your own cities were in danger.
  3. Proposal Change Insta-Buy Cost Structure

It's also weird that it costs you the same amount to gold a building in speed 1 that it does in speed 4, given how big the time saving is in the speed 1. I do think this is a good idea overall and one I have vaguely sketched out before in much less detail. The 'it costs you more each time you...
  4. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

It does, you're not paying for my advisors any more :rolleyes:
  5. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

You're having a pop at a player whose stats are D minus, when your grade as a founder this server would be an F. Allllllllrighty then
  6. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Long time no see :) Nothing about JD's play so far indicates that they are being smart enough to win. They've tried to follow the usual dom playbook of yelling "merge or die!" at the right times and snacking on easy cities around their core areas. But is it working? Their players are hitting...
  7. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Cool story bro If you want to talk about getting OLU sunk then congrats, you found a category JD are the frontrunners in
  8. Aegean Battleships 2021 Feedback Thread

We had this five months ago. Are we that short of ideas?
  9. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

This Watching Poopscum and Sorin No-Mark-off trading verbal blows is like watching two bald men fighting over a hairbrush.
  10. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

I have a funny feeling that's the first JD have seen of that particular report
  11. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Woulda, coulda, shoulda. And if my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa. Not sure why you're bragging about that particular exchange. We made over 10k BP more than you guys and you still lost the city.
  12. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Oh cool, you lack a sense of humour as well as the ability to follow through on a city take. Cool story about clearing it though. Riveting stuff.