Recent content by Alexander the Okay

1. Discontinuation of phone app

Who wrote it, Saint Dunstan's School for the Blind?
  2. Discontinuation of phone app

The new hybrid app is utterly unusable and a complete joke. Inno bringing this in two days after my current server goes into the WW phase is another kick in the balls from a company that simply does not care about its player base. I'm done with this game from this point onwards. One other...
  3. Proposal Postpone old app closure

Get bent, nimrod
  4. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Never gonna happen. You don't want it and the bean counters at Inno who only get excited when your chumps gold 5794 LLs in 24 hours definitely don't want it.
  5. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

You opped a player in our alliance and your TTs to his cities were considerably shorter than ours. That's how the cookie crumbles. Drop any of you into TOD's position and none of you would have fared better. This is a 'dead cat' argument and is still not going to hide how much you guys have...
  6. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

It took you 48 hours of looking to find something not remotely as egregious as what Royal did? Jasper, you need a girlfriend.
  7. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Royal Shite getting 200k DBP from one of ex-Cuddles players leaving What a joke Fiasco are. Their best BP returns are against themselves.
  8. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Satan will be ice skating to work before Ranga does more than just talk talk talk talk
  9. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

#NoHonourNuts is dead, all hail #TreacherousTromboneTom
  10. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Would Fiasco have won that one without the Anarchaos merge though?
  11. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Didn't answer the question though. Tell me, when was the last time Fiasco prevailed on a server without a huge leg up from another alliance? I'll wait.
  12. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Deluded fanboy post alert. Fiasco are literally doing the same things Cuddles did, recruiting the top tier of their enemy then making out like bandits against the rest.
  13. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

They are trying to downsize things like this because of the dwindling player base. Classic case of Inno attacking the symptoms rather than the sickness, but it is what it is
  14. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Most people now won't play servers or join teams unless the omens are favourable, Taurus is ascending Uranus, they like the settings to the last semicolon and they have at least 20 of their buddies to 'entertain' with dullard stories of how they had 10k LS once.
  15. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Ranga's Big Book of Excuses gets thicker every server