Recent content by antz2013

1. Wonder islands with only one city

Yes, there has been a change to this. In the current wonder worlds, if you build a wonder on any particular island, all available anchors will be opened on that island. So to use your example where a single city is on the island with no other open anchors, once a wonder is started on that...
  2. Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

The only issue I can see is if you have players participating with the initial set up (capturing the castle, etc) then entering permanent VM afterwards. This issue will need to be addressed as a possible abuse method. Great job besides that.
  3. Grepo: Current problems that need to be solved

You make some interesting, albeit inaccurate comments. As a Moderator and at the risk of being trolled I am going to respond... I will state that these are my opinions and are based as my experience as a Moderator and not that of the Innogames or the Community Managers. I will also not be...
  4. Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

I don't say much here, however I am finding the amount of hypocrisy in this thread amusing... If you align yourself with this alliance you are cuddling, however if you align yourself with that alliance it's good strategy. If you don't have allies then you are stupid and have no strategy. When in...
  5. Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

We have our strategy, you have yours. I find it interesting that you bring up taking enemy cities. You took hand offs, inactives and ones that just plainly were not defended and we still took more of your personal cities than you took of ours. I would note in comparison EVERY TM city I took...
  6. Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

AH! One of the REAL players in TM. Thank you. SOME of you actually know what you are doing. I know how the rankings work and I also know how those ranks can be padded. SOME of you actually have earned your place legitimately, others however, let's just say their advancement jumps leave...
  7. Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

Says the player that cannot take a city actively defended by local bir ONLY for 3+ weeks
  8. Pnp The Tomb Bust Disaster (with apologies to William McGonagall)

I don't say much here but enough is enough. What do you think TM has been doing MOST of the server??? They turtled up and watching the world from their ivory towers while taking in-actives and unwanted cities. All the while, they demonstrated how low they (and yes Collect this includes you)...
  9. Wiki_Guide Figtree2's Guide to Grepolis (Section One)

Everyone is entitled to their opinions... Personally, I appreciate any experienced player who is willing to put their thoughts to "paper" and make an effort to contribute to the Grepolis Community, especially for new players. Again you are entitled to your opinion based on your play style...
  10. Wiki_Guide Figtree2's Guide to Grepolis (Section One)

Keep in mind that everyone has different priorities and play styles, be they new players or veterans. There are as many strategies as there are players.
  11. Top 12 Top 12

So I was wondering, is this a top 12 chat or a "see who can slander the other better" thread? I ask because the last top 12 was back in October and the title does say "Top 12".
  12. Important Needed Wiki Changes

Just going by what he said. I have not had a chance to look at it
  13. Quest reward and building bug

One of our current bugs is certain buildings show that they need 3 pop while they actually need 4. Not sure if that is the problem however...
  14. Reinforcement bug

Been there...
  15. Important Needed Wiki Changes

Hi, Noah is going to be absent due a family emergency. I will be filling in until his return. From what I have told, the table contained incorrect information.