Recent content by Asjo

1. The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

By the way, I finally decided to go through my original post and correct textual errors in it. What a mess it was. Sorry for that. With the relief of not having to defend myself for a second, I could finally muster the effort ;)
  2. The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

If anyone is wondering what happened to Rorblib, it was indeed taken. Not without drama, I'd say. I thought we were out of resources, but it turns out people just hadn't been online or hadn't believed in the defense. After we barely pulled through last night and held on for the start of the day...
  3. The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

That might happen at some point. However, I don't think anyone is too obvious of a target. Stooges got an early lead, and seemed to have a lot of active players, who, according to my alliance mates, spend a lot of early gold. However, the advantages of gold wane as the game starts to scale...
  4. The brave fall of Ceytono, and the challenge of Rorblib

I write to you extremely weary from battle, having been up through the night to deal with two revolts in Basiletopia and one in a random US world (Pseira) I joined. The revolt in the US world was an extremely scrappy affair - so scrappy that it all came down to timing farming villages to get the...
  5. Pnp Battle report: Just visiting - greeted by the Criki welcome committee

So, it's been a while since I was among the top ranked players in Grepolis, making a lot of guides, playing the game daily and being very invested in it, even making some long-term friends on the other side of the world after leading a few alliances in different worlds, where I was helping...
  6. Family Reunion

I'm confused as why what you guys are complaining about. I've only played domination world, so I might be missing something about how the olympus or world wonder world work differently, allowing alliances to easily hold an early advantage. Why is this specific to revolt words? Because revolt...
  7. Casual worlds are unplayable - returning player disillutioned

I'm a returning player to Grepolis. Originally, I was one of the top players in one of the earlier worlds. Havet spent a lot of time and stress on both Ogame and Grepolis, and finally came to the realization that these browser-games just weren't worth it, and that once I engaged in them, I could...