gaby and aethilla both horrible this dude just a simp
  3. Sparta vs Hades 2022 Feedback Thread

peacetime shouldn't have impact on anything
  4. Sparta vs Hades 2022 Feedback Thread

i don't remember asking
  5. Sparta vs Hades 2022 Feedback Thread

It'd be a better event if we weren't stuck in peacetime
  6. Queen Peace

so bugs like the windows not working, units not showing up inside a city till the attacks land, alarm scripts not outputting noise, unbearable lag at random points in time? HOWEVER will we play the game, Mike?
  7. Queen Peace

can't wait till hydna tells us what repercussions we'd have faced for cancelling peacetime actually wait, @Baudin Toolan i know you're online, why don't you let us know
  8. Queen Peace

hydna avoiding this thread like the plague because it was a horrible decision on every level, go figure
  9. Queen Peace

We care because it's literally POINTLESS to activate peacetime for something that 99% of the players don't give any fucks about
  10. Queen Peace

No one understands your reasoning because it's absolutely thoughtless, how many players do you realistically think will completely step away from their real life obligations to go pay respect to the ***** who fought as hard as she could to keep Africa under colonial rule? Surely, if she was...
  11. Queen Peace

mike i know damn well you're online and haven't seen sunlight in 3 weeks surely we can get an explanation to why there's peacetime
  12. Queen Peace

so just to clarify, there's not a single person in here actually defending the peacetime and the mods aren't even answering the thread? typical
  13. Queen Peace

@Hydna here's a map of all the countries that were freed from british rule with a time stamp, surely Lizzie would love us to continue taking over other states in her honor.
  14. Sink&Swim

wow GB coplaying on forums now too
  15. Sink&Swim

only psychos will sit there golding into a city they have no live for too