Recent content by Badassious1

1. Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

1 Nordic Warriors - Swim - Alliance has good leadership and alot of active fighters. while location might not be key they have made the most of it and are tight together. perfect for WW 2 Pull My Finger - Sink - Fighting both Nordic and Resurrected with little fight back. 3 TOTL Reborn - Swim...
  2. Totl Bashing

Figured since the Sink or swim thread is filled with Totl Bashing. I would start a new thread Just for that purpose. Maybe allow people to focus more on the topic at hand in the Sink or Swim Thread. So here you go guys/ladies have at it.
  3. Gold Trading Discussion and Feedback Thread

while this would benefit people who can't buy gold. It would benefit the gold users even more buying resources isn't that how you win the game though resources. So now you will be able to buy your WW's not to mention being able to build nukes more quickly. I think you are giving unfair advantage...
  4. Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

You point out Resurrected ABP/DBP but you failed to look at how long the alliance has been around. Before the recreation. They was 6th in ABP/DBP. Would be nice to have someone who pays attention to the game Do this. Dewbrine seems to do a good job. Hope he keeps it up. as for Troy494. Don't...